Emotionally drained

Arijana

Hi there:love:

so for the passed year I;ve had it really rough,I've been having many problems at home,with my health,my friends,family,love life ( the one in love life hurt me the most,because it mattered the most to me ) and I've been feeling very emotionally drained,as if I can't re-charge my batteries...I was wondering when will I get better,and just,start feeling..not so gloomy about love in general..

actually,I asked ''when will I be better emotionally'' but paralel in my mind was ''when will I be in a new relationship''

Last edited:

Artemisdaughter

These transits can not be correct their is no way every planet is returning especially the outer planets, as n one experiences those returns in their lifetime..

Arijana

:andy:

woopsie.

should I post the chart without the transits then? since I asked the question,and made the chart,and thought the question in my mind when taking the transits...I s.c.r.ewed up somewhere didn't I lol

armonia

I can see from the chart that you are really concerned about your emotions...and you feel alone...(Cancer Sun in XII conjunct Moon)
I think that you have to wait until Moon will enter Leo and the I house...

Arijana

Your right... :)
I am really worried, because I have emotions for one man that won't go away...I care for someone really much and I'm worried he doesn't feel the same,and if I can't have his love,any type of closeness he has towards me I cherish so much..

and yes,I'm surrounded by people ( don't know if the horrary shows,I am a very social person ) but feel alone...the man in question was the only one to whom I've felt any sort of true closeness...and I'm sad wherever I go I just miss him.
this was also the most loneliest period of my life,I've been left with very few friends.

when it goes in the first,does it mean I'll become more lively emotionally and not so closed up in my Cancer shell? :)

Last edited:

armonia

When Sun will progress into Leo you'll be more strong (Sun in Leo = at home) and that person (Saturn) will not affect you anymore (Saturn and Leo aren't related)

Arijana

When Sun will progress into Leo you'll be more strong (Sun in Leo = at home) and that person (Saturn) will not affect you anymore (Saturn and Leo aren't related)

can you maybe tell when that will be? :)

I believe I will be better, but I don't think he won't affect me,he is generally very important to me in my life and I wouldn't want him to become someone of no value to me or for us to drift apart :)