Epstein

greybeard

I can't upload a chart from my phone. Would someone be so kind? Thanks.

20 JAN 1953, Noon EST, Brooklyn, New York. Please include transits for 0630, 10 August 2019, New York City (same as birth). Using noon gives median positions for the 24-hour date at locality of birth. No time of birth is known. House system optional; I use Placidus.

Epstein's chart pattern is of the splash type, indicating among other things a special gift for bringing diverse things into relationship with self at center. The Cardinal cross suggests a man given to immediacy, intent on changing or turning every passing circumstance to his private advantage. Opportunistic, expedient, eyes turned outward. Quick, alert, active.

The chart contains a quirky rulership pattern. Venus and Saturn are in Mutual Disposition of the chart by Exaltation. I think this may be important; it is highly unusual.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I can't upload a chart from my phone. Would someone be so kind? Thanks.

20 JAN 1953, Noon EST, Brooklyn, New York.

Please include transits for 0630, 10 August 2019, New York City

(same as birth).

Using noon gives median positions for the 24-hour date at locality of birth.
actual time of birth is unknown :smile:

Moondancing

Premium Member
as there is no verified time of birth for either of those charts
both of those charts are speculative
and unreliable :smile:

Time of death is verified. Natal chart is still very useful. :)

DM

Found the article which gave time of death but it is no longer listed. From BuzzFeed News: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-review-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” read the post, which was published at 8:16 a.m. alongside an image of Pepe, the green frog that has become a mascot for right-wing internet trolls.

P.S.
A call for a reported cardiac arrest came in at 6:38 a.m.

Last edited:

greybeard

Notice all the transits involving Mercury. Tr. Saturn opp Uranus right along nodal axis. The goings-on at natal Venus-Mars' place. The whole chart is involved.

PurpleReign

I'm definitely not good at reading these types of charts, but does transiting Pluto conjunct his natal Mercury mean anything? Especially since his death has to do with strangulation and Mercury rules the throat?

And transiting Neptune in the 8th conjunct Mars might indicate mystery (or lies, deceit, cover-up, etc.) of death (Nep in 8th) that was possibly violent (Mars)?

PatAstro

He was meant to die in prison.
Pluto (death) sextile natal Neptune (prison)

And plus Pluto represents sex sextile Saturn (older person).
He probably was molested.

PatAstro

PatAstro, a personal history of molestation is likely.
Pimping isn’t exactly a college major.

Yeah. Saturn (career) sextile Pluto (sex)

That's could be the reason why he is rich.

Venus (money) conjunct Mars (men)

Earning money from men.

I mean was.

Last edited:

greybeard

Moondancing, that is Jeffrey Epstein, not Brian Epstein, correct?

greybeard, how do you get Saturn as co-ruler of the chart? I hadn't heard this concept before. Though I understand what you are saying about mutual exaltation - Venus in Pisces, ruler of the noon chart with Taurus Asc, also rules Libra and Saturn is exalted in Libra. Neptune dispositor of the Venus-Mars conjunction in Pisces also conjunct Saturn.

Thanks for pointing out my blunder. First blunder of my life.

Let's sort this out.

Venus exalted. Disposes Saturn, also exalted, who disposes all else. Not so, but... Venus exalted in Pisces is in mutual disposition (reception) with Jupiter, lord of Pisces. Jupiter rules Mars, rules Moon, rules Uranus. Saturn rules Mercury-Sun, thus Pluto.

What????

Lot of paddling to have your raft sink right out from under your feet. Well, if you aren't willing to fail you'll never succeed. Glub, glub, glub....

Last edited:

waybread

I just wanted to mention that there is a very long-running thread (now 23 pp) on Epstein at the Astrodienst forum at www.astro.com.

Greybeard, you can link a chart from your phone using a service like imgur.com

I wouldn't input noon as a birth time. As J. A. mentioned, a noon chart with houses is unreliable. Unfortunately, the eye tends to read those fake houses as legitimate. If you use the Astrodienst charts, but indicate the birth time as "unknown," you get a chart without houses, but with a default noon birth time for planetary placements. Then the moon could move 6 degrees either way, as it travels 12 degrees in a 24 hour period.

One thing I've noted in the charts of people with multiple sexual partners (and sorry, but they would range from polyamory to serial rapists-- I don't think the oracle distinguishes) is that they often have a connection between Venus, Mars, and Jupiter. Mars and Venus are the sexy planets, and Jupiter is the energy of "more is better."

Take a look at Epstein's Mars-Venus-Jupiter connections.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Repost Epstein's birth/death chart for unknown birth time.

astro_66gw_brian_epstein_epstein_death.42279.96927.jpg

david starling

I just wanted to mention that there is a very long-running thread (now 23 pp) on Epstein at the Astrodienst forum at www.astro.com.

Greybeard, you can link a chart from your phone using a service like imgur.com

I wouldn't input noon as a birth time. As J. A. mentioned, a noon chart with houses is unreliable. Unfortunately, the eye tends to read those fake houses as legitimate. If you use the Astrodienst charts, but indicate the birth time as "unknown," you get a chart without houses, but with a default noon birth time for planetary placements. Then the moon could move 6 degrees either way, as it travels 12 degrees in a 24 hour period.

One thing I've noted in the charts of people with multiple sexual partners (and sorry, but they would range from polyamory to serial rapists-- I don't think the oracle distinguishes) is that they often have a connection between Venus, Mars, and Jupiter. Mars and Venus are the sexy planets, and Jupiter is the energy of "more is better."

Take a look at Epstein's Mars-Venus-Jupiter connections.

Epstein isn't reputed to be stupid. He easily could have assured, that in the event of his untimely demise, a secure source would have revealed ALL. At clandestine and high levels of influence, it's not unusual for deaths to be faked for public consumption. I've seen nothing to suggest the contrary....never assume.
He was about due for a facelift anyway.
Trickster chart? Especially Merc in Cap. Sun could be in very late Cap instead of very early Aqua.
:uranus: in :cancer: opp. :mercury: in :capricorn:

Last edited:

waybread

I don't think Epstein's death was faked-- at this point conspiracy theorists would also have to fake the NYC medical examiner and her findings and ongoing investigation, the Attorney General's involvement and so on. However, at a lower level of conspiracy, there is a possibility based on the medical examiner's findings that the injuries to Epstein's neck bones were also consistent with strangulation. The slip-ups at the prison in terms of keeping watch on Epstein might have been deliberate in keeping with look-the-other-way corruption, and many prisoners' hatred of convicted pedophiles ("short eyes.")

JA, I take your point, but then with 3 babies born on earth every second, 250 each minute, 15,000 each hour, and 360,000 per day, any planetary aspect will have a heck of a lot of "time twins." That's just the way it is.

What I did not claim was that everyone with a Venus-Mars-Jupiter connection engages multiple sexual partners, or that everyone who does has a Venus-Mars-Jupiter connection. No signature works 100%.

In connection with the Epstein case, Alan Dershowitz's chart is interesting. He claims absolute monogamy, despite having a Venus-Mars-Jupiter connection, as well. However, he was a friend of Epstein's at one point. As a criminal defense attorney Dershowitz most famously defended people accused of sexual crimes or crimes of passion. There is such a thing as psychological transference. The chart will manifest somehow.

greybeard

He was meant to die in prison.
Pluto (death) sextile natal Neptune (prison)98th

And plus Pluto represents sex sextile Saturn (older person).
He probably was molested.

Neptune sextile Pluto has been in effect for most of the time since 1937 or so. And this is a birth with unknown time of birth, so houses are out.

I used noon birth to get the median lunar position for that date and locality. Moon's daily motion for that date is at its maximum for this lunar period, 14°14´.

We thus establish the actual zodiacal range of Moon for that date and place, and we also know that there is a 50% chance that for any birth on this date, Moon will be within +/- 3°32' of the median position.

david starling

Neptune sextile Pluto has been in effect for most of the time since 1937 or so. And this is a birth with unknown time of birth, so houses are out.

I used noon birth to get the median lunar position for that date and locality. Moon's daily motion for that date is at its maximum for this lunar period, 14°14´.

We thus establish the actual zodiacal range of Moon for that date and place, and we also know that there is a 50% chance that for any birth on this date, Moon will be within +/- 3°32' of the median position.

What about that iffy Sun-sign?

greybeard

What about that iffy Sun-sign?

It's iffy, but has about a 7/8 chance of Aquarius. Pretty good odds.

At midnight UT 20th Sun lacks 21' of entering Aquarius, or about 8 hours clock time [20'=1/3 of 1°, 8 hours = 1/3 of a day]. 5 hours pass between UT and EST, so by the time it is midnight EST the Sun has only 3 hours until ingress Aquarius, or 1/8 of a day, so there is 7/8 chance of Aquarius, .875 for you digital kids.

Last edited: