Can you help us find some medical documents?

Slytherin88

-There are some medical documents which we can't find. Here is the chart:
astro_2gw_02_where_are_medical_documents.28978.5825.jpg
Thank you for your help :love:

Chrysalis

So it looks like it was the L3 jupiter conjunct asc, moon square saturn rx in 3rd (siblings), trine jupiter.

Took 4 days for your mum to find it ? i can't see the 4 days :unsure:

Saturn in sagg, upper room.

Thanks for the update Slytherin, glad your Mums finally found them.

Slytherin88

More than four days... It seems that the ruler of the fourth house(mother) is in the third house(siblings). That seems to explain a little, but I never thought I should've checked the fourth house, since they weren't my documents, but my mum's.

Chrysalis

More than four days... It seems that the ruler of the fourth house(mother) is in the third house(siblings). That seems to explain a little, but I never thought I should've checked the fourth house, since they weren't my documents, but my mum's.

You didn't mention in your OP that they were your mums documents, maybe this would have helped more.

Then even 3rd from 4th is still jupiter ready to conjunct the asc.

Sunrise

For the lost objects we are also investigating the owner of the 4th house. Especially when the lost items are lost inside the house.

Slytherin88

@Chrysalis I'm sorry for that. I actually thought I did. I think this was the second one I've written. I couldn't post the question at the first time.

Sunrise

But why did you take lord of 4th house, when OP didn't even mention where the medical docs had been lost ?
Please read my previous message
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slytherin88 View Post

sunrise
For the lost objects we are also investigating the owner of the 4th house. Especially when the lost items are lost inside the house.
Also see:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html