Hi

muchacho

I'm not new to astrology, and also not new to this terrific website. After studying different approaches to astrology for years, I think it's time now to bring a little structure into what I've gathered so far.

So joining you guys just seemed like the next logical step.

wilsontc

Staff member
Welcome! to muchacho

muchacho,

You said:
I'm not new to astrology, and also not new to this terrific website. After studying different approaches to astrology for years, I think it's time now to bring a little structure into what I've gathered so far.

Welcome!

Welcoming,

Tim

JUPITERASC

Hello Muchacho! I'm Humanitarian, a young astrologist/er!
member joined nearly ten years ago :)

There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary
ours is an astrological learning forum members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid and responses to threads are often from members who are beginners
some as young as twelve or thirteen with little or no experience but keen to learn by practice
we also have members with MULTIPLE DECADES
of astrological study completed

members who are underage are still at school

otherwise most members have day jobs
and those of our members who ARE professionals
unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free

we have an Advertising board at

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

1676909099192.png

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS :)

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.

Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted
or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time
or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location
on forums like this for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.