Dating - Is he seeing someone else?

VenusInFurs

I’ve been talking to someone that I like, it felt mutual but they’ve been more distant and I’m sensing someone else is in the picture. I’m feeling quite tender at the moment and looking to understand whether they’re seeing someone else?

I’m Venus in the 12th - correctly placed as I’m having very strong dreams, feeling delicate and vulnerable. I don’t feel at all exalted in myself or strong! Also, quite apt applying to conjunct Neptune and the moon - reflecting my sensitivity and that my intuition is right? Venus also last separated from a square to NN - this is fated, karmic? I do feel this could be a lesson in boundaries and listening to my intuition.

I’m applying to conjunct him as sun in my 12th- is this still seen as being combust as some online sources mention exalted venus overpowers the sun. Maybe, I will begin to feel stronger soon if I pull back my energy?

Moon last squared him as Mars, placed in flirty Gemini - it seems he is looking for fun, I’m looking for long-term and an authentic connection. Mars trines Saturn in domicile and placed in his 5th house with some reception with triplicity. So yes, there is someone else in the picture - he likes her. I’m unsure whether this would last? But why is he in my 1st and 12th houses?

Mars’ last aspect is a square to Mercury placed in his 5th house ruler of his 8th and 12th houses - could this be interpreted as him dating being secretive, or even harmful to him psychologically? I can’t quite work him out, his intentions don’t seem genuine or transparent.

Thank you for all help in understanding this better. :love:

Attachments

• IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

wan

OK I am not that great at deciphering horary charts, however I know one thing: he is represented by Mars, and Mars is located in the 1st house, which represents you. This means that he thinks about you.

waybread

Right: so you're Venus and he's Mars. Mars in the 1st house, as Wan noted, should indicate that he's favorable towards you. But Venus and Mars really aren't connecting.

Mars does make a trine to a domiciled Saturn, ruler of his turned 5th house of "dating" and more casual love affairs. I think it's likely that he thinks highly of you, but his commitment is elsewhere.

I am personally more inclined to use the sun as a husband or partner, vs someone you don't know well. Venus conjuncting the sun, in any event, is not always desirable because it is a detrimental condition known as combustion.

Keep in mind that in a horary chart, we don't look at all of the planets, unlike when we do a natal chart reading. We focus on the main significators, which leaves out the less relevant planets.

IleneK

Premium Member
I am looking at this through a whole sign house lens.
So I see him in the 2nd sign/house. He may be developing something of an interest in someone in the work place because he/Mars applies to trine Saturn, which rules the 10th work place/office and is also domiciled in the 10th sign/house. It may be even a boss or supervisor. Saturn is strong by dignity in this matter.

You as Venus do not aspect him/Mars, and Venus' proximity to Sun, in effect, harms you, burns you, and also makes you unseen in Sun's brightness.