Will he and I get together?

Iced8Ace

My first horary question! yay! :)

I've been out of touch with him for awhile and I'm wondering if we'll get together by the end of the summer? Thank you in advanced.

Attachments

• COM.jpg
    COM.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 65

Snakechammah

Bear in mind I have a wacky way of interpreting a chart but I'll have a go at it. Please do update when you have an outcome ok?

Again, I shall reiterate that my reading may be utterly nonsense.

You are Mars (but your ascendant is late - have you asked this question before?) and in the 8th House. I have no idea what this means haha... but perhaps you're intensely overthinking about this question as 8th house is the house of obsession?

He is Venus (represented by Taurus) and is in the 9th House. Is he away, long distance, travelling? Or studying? Or some other 9th House effect?

There is little ol' Mercury in the 7th House... aha... someone in his love radar... and Venus' next sign will be Virgo (Mercury's sign) so it looks like he will be thinking/liking this Mercury fella in the very near future. And coupled with the fact that he/she is in the 7th House, it doesn't look too good for you.

Mercury is in its own sign so this Mercury person is totally shining and feeling spiffy about herself.

I hope an expert chimes in soon. I know my analysis is borderline guesswork haha... but all the best! Do update us when you can!

Iced8Ace

Bear in mind I have a wacky way of interpreting a chart but I'll have a go at it. Please do update when you have an outcome ok?

Again, I shall reiterate that my reading may be utterly nonsense.

You are Mars (but your ascendant is late - have you asked this question before?) and in the 8th House. I have no idea what this means haha... but perhaps you're intensely overthinking about this question as 8th house is the house of obsession?

He is Venus (represented by Taurus) and is in the 9th House. Is he away, long distance, travelling? Or studying? Or some other 9th House effect?

There is little ol' Mercury in the 7th House... aha... someone in his love radar... and Venus' next sign will be Virgo (Mercury's sign) so it looks like he will be thinking/liking this Mercury fella in the very near future. And coupled with the fact that he/she is in the 7th House, it doesn't look too good for you.

Mercury is in its own sign so this Mercury person is totally shining and feeling spiffy about herself.

I hope an expert chimes in soon. I know my analysis is borderline guesswork haha... but all the best! Do update us when you can!

Hi! I appreciate all responses, so thank you! :) I will definitely update this thread with the outcome.

I haven't asked this question before, but I've thought about it. I only thought to ask an astrologer at that exact moment in the chart.

I am thinking about him a lot and it's hard to get rid of the thought.

He is travelling, yes! To my knowledge he'll be away for a few weeks.

Aw, well... life goes on, haha. Thanks again!

tikana

saturn retro in 1st house that is a big no
mars/venus no TOL no COL no moon to venus

nah not seeing it

Iced8Ace

Update: I ended up contacting him over the summer with the intention to never contact him again! I said what I wanted to say and left. I don't think we'll ever get in touch again and I'm relieved I guess haha