Career options for Life purpose?

Spread the Light

Can you tell me what my sister is meant to do career wise. What her soul will thrive doing..? She is changing careers very soon but doesn't quite know what to get into considering she is very good at a lot of different things.

Thank you for your time and insight :)

Love & light,

K

Attachments

• astro_w2at_04_sister_hp.placidius.gif
    astro_w2at_04_sister_hp.placidius.gif
    58.2 KB · Views: 13

Zarathu

Account Closed
Of course. She asked me to post it because I couldn't figure out what her career is pointing to. Plus her name isn't even posted.

Thank you. But you should read the FAQ(above). Just because the name is obscured, you have posted the other birth data. But this is OK since you have permission.

I hope you get a response. I generally don't respond to second hand requests since career analysis and mission analysis is time consuming and I need to know a bit about the needs of the person before I will spend an hour of my time putting some of it together for them.

But good luck to you.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Usually a life mission analysis requires a bit of back and forth discussion with the client. Will your sister be able to respond?

Spread the Light

My sister and I are VERY close. I'm about to post my chart too so you can see I am not a dumb person and I take these obvious precautions naturally and well ahead of time. She requested I do this. She doesn't study astrology to the degree that I do. And I am requesting this info because she wants it.
I get to learn at the same time. It's a win/win for my sister and I.

I can communicate your responses with her and/or give her my password & sign in so she can read/respond directly. It would be such a blessing if you could assist her in the next career direction. I appreciate your precaution and will take another look at the FAQ's.

My sister is an upbeat, easy-going positive ray of light. One that could have lit up the Super Bowl stadium when it blacked out last year just by her presence. Being around her is like hearing a good beach boys song. She can lift up the mood of anyone. She is creative, a great mom of two and an outstanding wife. She is always going on little excursions and before they are done she makes plans for more fun adventures. She can't stay in the house for too long. She loves camping, the beach, and her family. She has a heart of gold with a motivating mind. She doesn't take excuses, she makes you think differently as soon as she hears an excuse.. She is very caring and also can be a bit sensitive and sometimes take people the wrong way or take things too personally. Other than that, she can do anything she puts her mind to. She is beautiful inside and out with the strength of a champion. I hope that helps.. Thank you again for your considerate time.

Love & light,

K