Love question and Vedic astrology

Mimi

I don't know much about this kind of astrology and i find it very confusing. Can you tell me what kind of partner i will marry (if i will), and something about my love life?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 30

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Mimi,
1. Are you around 25-26 yrs.?
2. I think, your life partner will be of your choice (nature and behavior like a mature person, but at times unpredictable)
3. Their may be some delay and hurdles too in your marriage, but will be with same person.

Last edited:

Mimi

Mimi,
1. Are you around 25-26 yrs.?
2. I think, your life partner will be of your choice (nature and behavior like a mature person, but at times unpredictable)
3. Their may be some delay and hurdles too in your marriage, but will be with same person.

I am a bit younger, i am 22 years old.
Oh, you mean someone can have something against marriage or some problem with it?

Is there any way to say how he will he look, or from what kind of family he will be? And when i could meet him?

Vedic astrology is mainly based house, house lord, dasa, dasa lord etc. and for those details we need Birth details such as Date of birth, time of birth and place of birth etc. Otherwise, (our working may differ for a period of 2-2yrs 6 months) there may be variation of age of around 2yrs and 6 months due to transit of planets.

Mimi

Vedic astrology is mainly based house, house lord, dasa, dasa lord etc. and for those details we need Birth details such as Date of birth, time of birth and place of birth etc. Otherwise, (our working may differ for a period of 2-2yrs 6 months) there may be variation of age of around 2yrs and 6 months due to transit of planets.

I see. This are my details, if it can help:
2nd December 1989
1:40 AM
Serbia, Jagodina (43.58 N 21.15 E)

I am very confused, as i understood Rahu in 5th house is bad, but don't know if it can affect marriage and nature of problems.

1. Your 5th Lord Saturn is with 11th lord Moon (according to Vedic we call it Punarfu yog) but there is exchange of aspect with 7th and 4th Lord Jupiter. Means disturbance in your marriage or married life but will be done positively.
2. Its not necessary that some one will create issue, but because of situations you may face hurdles. Not only for your marriage, but in your happiness also, education etc.
4. But where ever you will find hurdle, I am sure possibility of success in that will be more. Because your Saturn is 6th Lord too, and will give you strength to fight back, or focus, determination in the concern area or matter.
5. Rahu in 5th house will give you more focus (positive or negative impacts), depending on dashas. But for Love and marriage I will consider Rahu as favorable.
6 Currently you are passing through last phase of Mars Mahadasha, from Aug. 22nd you will enter in Rahu Mahadasha, will give you different thoughts, different ideas etc.

Last edited:

Mimi

1. Your 5th Lord Saturn is with 11th lord Moon (according to Vedic we call it Punarfu yog) but there is exchange of aspect with 7th and 4th Lord Jupiter. Means disturbance in your marriage or married life but will be done positively.
2. Its not necessary that some one will create issue, but because of situations you may face hurdles. Not only for your marriage, but in your happiness also, education etc.
4. But where ever you will find hurdle, I am sure possibility of success in that will be more. Because your Saturn is 6th Lord too, and will give you strength to fight back, or focus, determination in the concern area or matter.
5. Rahu in 5th house will give you more focus (positive or negative impacts), depending on dashas. But for Love and marriage I will consider Rahu as favorable.

Thank you for this reading. It sound optimistic!
Is there any way to guess things like physical look of future spouse or where he is coming from or what is his social status, is it different than mine ( i ask because i mostly dated foreigners).

I heard Rahu can mean that i will have problems with children, so i am a bit worried about it.

I think here my partner should be described by Jupiter, but i am not sure what kind of man Jupiter represent in Vedic astrology.

Last edited:

Since Rahu is involved, means your dating is with different type of persons, you can say foreigners.
Jupiter indicates a person of mature status, thoughts and impressive aura, but your D-9 chart indicates role of Mars and sun also, means aggressive nature.

Mimi

Since Rahu is involved, means your dating is with different type of persons, you can say foreigners.
Jupiter indicates a person of mature status, thoughts and impressive aura, but your D-9 chart indicates role of Mars and sun also, means aggressive nature.

I understand. Are dating connected with marriage or not... in other words, could i actually marry different type of person, or not? Or how can i also see will he be poor or rich...
I don't know how to imagine him, like tall, short, strong or slim... ?
Well, probably he will be more dominant than me, based on this.

I ask lot of question, it's obvious my Mercury is combust, i guess.

Distance between Sun and Merc. is 13 degree +, so no impact. You can tell me, when you are dating with someone, during that period your friend is benefited or not. That's the answer of your query.
Regarding dominance- I mentioned earlier that impact of Mars and Sun.

Mimi

Distance between Sun and Merc. is 13 degree +, so no impact. You can tell me, when you are dating with someone, during that period your friend is benefited or not. That's the answer of your query.
Regarding dominance- I mentioned earlier that impact of Mars and Sun.

I don't really understand this, how is my friend connected with my dating... I didn't date much in my life and didn't have serious relations, so i can say, i don't know.
It was okay with my friends, everything fine.

But how can that describe his physical look?

shaisa05

Please read my chart and tell me. will i have a love marriage or arrange marriage.
I am confused because there are two name alphabets shown in my hands. - S and N. I have already consulted many astrologers and no one is able to tell to whom will i marry. My hand depicts that i will have 1 marriage.

My details are as follows -

SHAILY
22 MAY 1987
TIME OF BIRTH - 2:42 AM
PLACE - GURGAON (HARYANA) - INDIA