Lost amethyst ring

gamzatti

Not being experienced in Horary I have had a go at interpreting a chart or at least picking out bits from it and wondered if any of you more knowledgable people might have a look at it and see what you think.
I set the chart for the time and date when I first looked for the ring and found it missing at 10.25 am on 26th march.I was going away for the weekend and spent about 15mins searching then I had to go.The last time I definitely had it was on 14th march and unless it fell off my finger which is most unlikely and I never take off my rings outside the home it would seem it's still here somewhere but I have had the house upside down and am constantly looking for it and its driving me crazy.

I will also do my best to post this chart just hope it works folks please forgive me if it doesn't.

From this what I have worked out is Cancer on asc so moon ruler which resides in 3rd house of home background so a connection there.Leo sign on 3rd whose natural ruler Sun is in 10th which has aries whose ruler mars is in 2nd where jewellery belongs.4th house sign is virgo.So we have a water asc and earth 4th house this taking into account the sun in aries,could it mean that the ring is downstairs near hot or warm water?
Venus(jewellery) in aries trine mars in 2nd where jewellery should be and also trine moon.Does this seem optimistic that the ring is still in the house?

Another thing which may mean nothing but I notice is neptune(hidden things)is sextile venus(jewellery).Neptune is in the 9th sign aquarius,my Mothers sun sign was aquarius and it is her ring with her amethyst birth stone which I have lost.Incidentally my natal neptune is in the 9th but that probably means nothing.

I don't know what the POF plays in horary but it is in 5th house.

Ijust really want to know if my ring is irretrievably lost did I somehow lose it on 14th march and not know it at the time? But if it still in the home how comes I've not found it as I've looked so hard.As you can guess it has great sentimental value.

Anyway many thanks to all of you who take the time to read my spiel and any input would be very gratefully received from you.
Hope the chart posts ok Gamzatti x

Attachments

• astro_b2_05_kara_m_hp_73658_23968.gif
    astro_b2_05_kara_m_hp_73658_23968.gif
    21.7 KB · Views: 30

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
The Moon is both your signifcator and the significator of the ring, which makes it sound like it isn't at all lost. The Moon is located in the third house, so make sure you check your car thoroughly. The fact that the Moon is in a fire sign only makes me feel this more, as it may be up in the front of the car near to the engine.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
As already pointed out, you and the ring are one in the same, the moon. The moon is found in the 3rd house, and as Kai suggested may indeed be in a car. I would be apt to think it is in an area of communications, such as a desk with a computer, phone, pens, etc.... with the Significators being the Moon, Look where there are reflections, pictures, and/or mirrors. The POF being in the 5th house may show it was taken off before pursuing a pleasurable experience, possibly with a lover.... The lord of the 5th is Mars which the moon recently separated from. I would suspect you will find it soon since you and the ring are both the same.... sort of like, it is right there. The house that will tell the end of the story is the 4th, and Mercury is the lord. The Moon will Trine Mercury next in 3 degrees, so I would think you will find the ring 3 hours or 3 days (timing is hard to do!) from when the question was asked.

Good luck!

TK

gamzatti

Thankyou both Kai and Wintersprite 1 for your time .I shall certainly look where you suggest and if I find it will let you know or where I find it eventually fingers crossed.
What did you think about the aquarius neptune with birthstone amethyst? Probably my little quirky thoughts. I must learn more about this horary as it is the most interesting and useful aspect of astrology. Thanks again Gamzatti x

fensi88

With Regiomontanus house we got Leo on 2nd house cusp and ruler of ring Su in Ar in 10th.The significator for the missing item in angular house shows that it is near its owner, and suggests a quick recovery.Ruler in moveable (cardinal) signs show high places, upper rooms, newly erected buildings. Look at places where there is a lot of movement or change. Fire signs show that the object is about halfway-up in height. It can be in or near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, under hat boxes, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
Ruler is in 10th house. That means to look at hallway, study, dining room, public building, department store, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.

Direction :South
Near colour: red, yellow

POF is iN 5 house in Sco. Sco means it to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an empty room, wash room, in or near medicine cabinet, or near something that holds water, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
When POF is in 5 house, as in this chart a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding item. Look in a child's room or any place of pleasure or enjoyment.

Direction: North by West
Near colour:dark red, black

gamzatti

Thankyou fensi88 for your help I did think of children due to POF in house 5 but I only have my Grandchildren visit and they've not stayed with me since 14th March but I'll look in the room they stay in,or perhaps they may find it when they do.My grandaughter is sun scorpio perhaps that may have a clue.
I do put rings down anywhere and hide things in safe places so I've a bit of a history of this and a bracelet turned up 3 years later ,so my family are convinced this is what I've done,however I've never lost a ring before and I know the places I put things.

I will look again at places you suggest and as all 3 people who have replied to me seem to think it is around somewhere I'm optimistic still.Thanks again Fensi . gamzatti x

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Yay Fensi replied! And noticed the chart was first cast in a house not usually used for horary, so with that change and expertise on finding lost objects, scratch were I suspected them to be and concentrate on where Fensi suggested. I do have a new Horary Book that I will read up on today and see if I can add from that later.

TK

gamzatti

Hi you are right there.This shows my inexperience.What I did was to go to astrodienst free chart selection and bring up a natal chart for that time which seemed to me is the picture of the heavens at that time and would be the same for anything sort of you wanted.
I have an astrology cdrom on my computer which is pretty limited although good value for money,but I have noticed charts come up differently on it sometimes than on astrodienst.I really need to upgrade on computer astrology software.
I would be grateful if someone could explain to me how you could get up a horary chart properly.I didn't mean to confuse or mislead anyone by doing the chart this way I just thought it must work. Would it be that the house system for horary is different didn't think of that.

I am really grateful for the input of all you people taking the time and trouble with this. The suggestion made about looking at red and black with regard to finding my ring,it occured to me that you only have to open one of my wardrobes to be confronted by red and black as I wear those colours mostly.So thats a clue.A friend once said to me as we looked for a dress she wanted to borrow 'but everythings red' not too much of an exaggeration and I am a sun aries with sag rising.
Thanks again and warmest regards Gamzatti x

gamzatti

Re: Found my amethyst ring

Many thanks to all you three people who replied to me,as you see I have found my ring and am very happy.

It was somewhere I had looked at first the most obvious place in a drawer whereI keep a lot of jewelery and empty jewellery boxes.I thought I had looked thoroughly there but thought to go back and look again taking everything out systematically,because in my experience you often find things where you have already looked.

Fensi you were right about red and black,that drawer has mostly red and black boxes and the ring was in a dark red box.I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened it and there it was.

The direction north west is also correct and in an upper room halfway up.It was close to me as it's next to the bed and bathroom. so water pipes come in there. The time factor from question when asked to finding is almost correct to the hour,but 17 days apart.

So thanks again folks.That ring could never have been replaced as it was my Mothers dearest possession as it was the last thing my Dad bought her before he died and I could never have forgiven myself for losing it.

love Gamzatti x:happy: