Will I relocate/ move abroad this year?

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone, any signs of relocation/ moving abroad in this horary chart for me this year? Thank you in advance! :)

Attachments

• relocation.jpg
    relocation.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 31

Cassiopeia

I like to think that Sun meeting Saturn at some point means a Yes. But even if this chart means a No, I'm willing to keep my options open, wait...

What do you see? :smile:

Inquisag

With your AC at almost 28 degrees, it was too late to ask the question. I have found that this means the answer is no even if the chart was okay to read. Plus, your ruler conjuncts Pluto, modern ruler of the 4th house, 9 weeks or months from the date you asked the question. This is an indication that some event occurs that glues you to your country, state, or city for the near future. Did something happen around March 9th?

I'm curious about that Pluto in the 5th with Sun. On my site, I have an exercise you can do to help determine your chances of winning lotteries. Try it to see if you have anything coming up soon. Link to site. If you won a large sum of money, would still want to move abroad?

Cassiopeia

Hello, thank you for taking the time to look at my chart :smile: To answer your questions:
Nothing happened around March 9th, at least nothing that I could mention as major event. Something happend in the beginnng of the year - it was a quite challenging event, but it's better now.
I would still move abroad even if I win the lottery (but I don't play the lottery), it is not so much related with money.
Wishing you the best :smile: