Breakup

Mtlboy

Hi everyone,

I was seeing someone in 2017, the person really liked me and I fell in love also, but I never told the person. To be honest, I made his life a bit miserable by never admitting my love. I felt too young for it. Evidently, he couldn't bare me anymore and left saying a friendship was enough between us.

Since the day he said that, I gave him the silent treatment and I haven't spoken to him apart from simple hi and hellos once every blue moon. I'm a strong Taurus, my ego is my pride, not in a 100 years will i go to the person admitting my love even if I still do. It's been now more then a year, and I have so much difficulty forgetting him; i turn around when I bump into him in public and stopped following him from all social media.

Someone please assure me he wasn't the one! I put our charts together, I just want someone to see that it would of never worked out so my brain finally understands and moves on.
Thank you everyone!

Note: I'm the Sagittarius As with Taurus Sun/ He's the Scorpio As with Cancer Sun and the last chart is our composite chart.

Attachments

• Screenshot (122).png
    Screenshot (122).png
    127.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot (118).png
    Screenshot (118).png
    26.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot (119).png
    Screenshot (119).png
    31.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 15A4605A-7F84-46F4-89AA-0C928F48F08C.jpg
    15A4605A-7F84-46F4-89AA-0C928F48F08C.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 473FA99F-7EF2-424C-BE71-9E85FE01AC4C.jpg
    473FA99F-7EF2-424C-BE71-9E85FE01AC4C.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons cancer-gemini 2/12 unfriendly lords moon-mer, emotionally not compatible to begin with,
moon likes mercury, but mercury does not appreciate the moon;

cancer sensitive, possessive, intuitive;

gemini analytical, confused, humorous,
aptitude for instrumental music, business-financial analyst,
good at gathering information but not good at decision making;

hope this clarifies, share ground feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Mtlboy

hi,
thank you for your time, you were right, I’m the moon in cancer, he was the moon in gemini, i like him alot but he couldn’t appreciate me . At least i know it would of not lasted !

Thank you again.