A couple nasty Saturn transits

Zarabeau

Hey guys,

Next year I have Saturn square Venus starting in Jan and Saturn square Moon starting in Feb. These will both severely impact my emotions and relationships, so I am wondering if anyone has helpful words or prior experiences with this transit? Things in my relationship have never been better and I'm worried these transits will impact it. In my natal chart I have Saturn in Pisces in the tenth house and Venus in Libra in the fifth house. Any advice would be appreciated.

katydid

Hey guys,

Next year I have Saturn square Venus starting in Jan and Saturn square Moon starting in Feb. These will both severely impact my emotions and relationships, so I am wondering if anyone has helpful words or prior experiences with this transit? Things in my relationship have never been better and I'm worried these transits will impact it. In my natal chart I have Saturn in Pisces in the tenth house and Venus in Libra in the fifth house. Any advice would be appreciated.

First, I would consider changing the way you are envisioning the upcoming transits. :wink:

By you saying, authoritatively--, " These will both severely impact my emotions and relationships" ----:pouty:----not a positive way to proceed...

It is like you are creating a negative mantra, presupposing it will do just that.

And we don't know how it will play out. You could work now, through the next 6 weeks, to prepare yourself, proactively, so you can get some benefits from this double transit.

Do you have the Moon and Venus conjunct in the 5th? If so, Saturn will likely be moving into your 8th for the upcoming square.

Time to clear out the emotional deadwood, trim away underlying anxiety, irrational fears, that have deadened your ability to truly be intimate and emotionally committed. :innocent:

Toxic relationships need to go. :sideways:

February can be a very amazing time of emotional rebirth, depth of feeling and commitment, healing energy, tantric sex...:whistling:

Last edited:

katydid

Hey guys,

If things have been very good in your relationship, then they will likely improve and get more stable.

It doesn't have to negatively impact a good relationship.

But it may be that things are not as solid as they could be, and this square will show you both what needs repair.:pouty:

Zarabeau

Thank you katydid for your calming responses. There's a lot of doom and gloom on these transits online, so your perspective on them is refreshing. I have my moon in the fifth house as well, don't know if it's conjunct or not. I know that I manifest whatever I project towards something but it's been hard not to be worried with all of the reading I've done on the transits. Does anyone else have any perspectives?

muchacho

Excellent point, Katy! In a sense, astrological predictions can be seen as hypnotic suggestions. So, choose carefully what you read and believe and never underestimate the possibility of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Last edited:

muchacho

Thank you katydid for your calming responses. There's a lot of doom and gloom on these transits online, so your perspective on them is refreshing. I have my moon in the fifth house as well, don't know if it's conjunct or not. I know that I manifest whatever I project towards something but it's been hard not to be worried with all of the reading I've done on the transits. Does anyone else have any perspectives?
Re Venus, it could just mean that you will have a more down to earth approach and less tolerance for idle nonsense on topics that Venus rules and the topics represented by the houses Venus rules or is placed. But I wouldn't worry about a square. Depending on what you've got simultaneously going on in your chart, it's not even clear if you are actually going to notice it. A conjunction will probably leave a more noticeable impact.

What you may notice more keenly though are Saturn transits related to ASC, Moon or Sun because these represent the pillars of your personality. The other planets not so much.

Also, one thing Saturn is associated with is stability and reliability. And wouldn't that play right into your current relationship situation? It's not always doom and gloom with Saturn. Saturn also has a more bright side.

Last edited:

Oceanis

First, I would consider changing the way you are envisioning the upcoming transits. :wink:

By you saying, authoritatively--, " These will both severely impact my emotions and relationships" ----:pouty:----not a positive way to proceed...

It is like you are creating a negative mantra, presupposing it will do just that.

And we don't know how it will play out. You could work now, through the next 6 weeks, to prepare yourself, proactively, so you can get some benefits from this double transit.

Do you have the Moon and Venus conjunct in the 5th? If so, Saturn will likely be moving into your 8th for the upcoming square.

Time to clear out the emotional deadwood, trim away underlying anxiety, irrational fears, that have deadened your ability to truly be intimate and emotionally committed. :innocent:

Toxic relationships need to go. :sideways:

February can be a very amazing time of emotional rebirth, depth of feeling and commitment, healing energy, tantric sex...:whistling:
Great points Katydid...

Lin

Saturn is the tester. If it is in undermining transit to Moon, Venus or planets in the 5th house or the ruler of the 5th, it means that you will see the worst traits of that person and also that this transit may bring out the WORST in you too.

You also have to check Saturn and Neptune in the other person's chart, too.

If you both have testing and limiting transits in your charts, then I don't see how this relationship can go on; unless you are unrealistic enough to think something will magically get better.

It would help to see the charts.
LIN

Zarabeau

This is what's happened, we're like ten times more connected than we were before. Nothing gloomy and doomy has happened just yet. :) Here are the charts as requested.

Attachments

• CHETSCHART.png
    CHETSCHART.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 29
  • ERICKASCHART.png
    ERICKASCHART.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 32

Lin

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I haven't been on this forum for a while.

OK...so you are Erika....Hi Erika.

First, technically, Saturn square Moon-Venus isn't necessarily DIRECTLY connected to your love relationship only....but it usually does affect the relationship. You have to remember that Saturn will be square that conjunction til December. That is a long time; and during that time there will be many other transits from other planets.

You have to also be aware that transit Saturn has crossed your friend's Ascendant and because it will retrograde over that degree it will conjunct his ASC 3 time. Once has already happened. On the retrograde will be the 2nd time and on the Direct the 3rd time.

This is difficult. We don't know (or at least I dont and you don't seem to have an idea yet) what this means for him. Saturn doesn't "clear" that degree until late this year.
So he is feeling the Saturn effects now and you will soon.

Do they connect with each other directly? Maybe. Or maybe some outside source is the primary activator and just affects both of you.

The thing about being "right for each other" that most young people don't understand is that compatibility is not only about how the planets of one person affect the planets of the other, but can BOTH people survive in the relationship when OUTSIDE influences begin to infringe upon the relationship.

some of these things can be ....parental interference, money problems, work problems, family issues, health issues, etc.

Also: as the two people become more serious about the future together, a BIG issue usually comes up.....and that is MONEY. And other "values." We don't think about our personal values until we come up against the habits regarding values of the "other person" in our lives. The BIG questions come up. Things we never think about seriously when dating....no matter how long we are dating.

And this is because the house of romance and the house of marriage are two totally different things....they have different dynamics. The 7th house is a LEGAL partnership house. Making things legal often makes a big difference.

So outside influences and transits, which may not begin within your relationship can affect the relationship....and not even necessarily DIRECTLY....and not necessarily immediately.

By the way, notice that his Saturn squares your Jupiter. You may want to investigate that aspect. It has to do with values and spending and being truly generous (or not) rather than just spending or saving money.

My suggestion is to take this relationship very slow and keep it in this stage for the foreseeable future. If it's good now, don't mess with it.
If you have any specific questions, just ask. I have printed out your charts.
LIN