Relationship

Mtlboy

Hey everyone,

Since for ever, i felt so lonely, as years go by, it's becoming really bad even though i got some friends. Like seriously, not having anyone to talk more personally becomes really annoying. Everyone around me is or has dated apart from me.
Can someone tell me if i'm meeting a special someone for a long term thing anytime soon ? If i'm not, then I would concentrate on something else. Pls not comment about me being still very young and having my hole life bla bla bla...

Thank you all !

Attachments

• 28054086_1601556086586886_2094135894_n.jpg
    28054086_1601556086586886_2094135894_n.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (84).png
    Screenshot (84).png
    54 KB · Views: 8

ElenaJ

Chiron in the 11th of friends means you have a weak spot here, causing you pain, and a challenge to overcome. The house ruler is mars, conjunct sun and both are squared Uranus. You tend to be a little argumentative and hot headed with your friends. Your co-rulers of the 7th of partners, moon and mercury, are squared to each other, adding stress. However the moon in an emotional cancer is in good aspect to the sun/mars conjunction and trine Jupiter. Positive emotions and empathy and generosity towards others will help you draw towards you the persons you need. Once you have, stay sweet and charming and don't stress the situation or they will run away quickly.

Mtlboy

Thank you ElenaJ for your time,

It's quit true what you said, I love arguing like no tomorrow, i'm not that hot headed but among my friends i’m the most hot headed. So last relationship, the person, like exactly as you said, ran away. It was pretty bad. So is there any indication of time when will I meet someone next ?

Thank you

Last edited: