Is she interested in me?

obsidianmineral

I met this girl at school and I've been wondering if she's interested in me.

http://imgur.com/a/EgI2D

EgI2D

Attachments

• world.jpg
    world.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 54

obsidianmineral

She likes you, go for it. ;)

Thanks for reading the chart! I mean, about "going for it".. I don't know. I mean, she's good looking and she's also nice, but I may not be that interested in relationships right now :whistling:. I'm curious about whether or not she likes me because I have seen her stare at me during class multiple times. When I saw this chart I thought that I had made a good impression her, but I didn't think she likes me. I think I still don't quite believe it. She also has a boyfriend, but I don't know... I really am not sure about whether or not she likes me. So I'll leave it like this: I just made a good impression on her, that's all.

Also, the rising sign describes me as Leo. I've tried to get her attention for the sake of it hahaha. So that does describe me. It's also worth noting that the 7th house cusp falls on the 17th degree of Aquarius, which corresponds to the Sabian symbol of "A watchdog standing guard". So she is wary of me.

I think I've got a problem with relationships in general. I am fine with having someone that cares for you and that you care for and all of that, but I don't like commitment. My Aries Sun tells me life is about obtaining goals, about achieving what you strive for, and nobody will ever do that for you. It's not a fair game if you can't accomplish your dreams with hard work all by yourself. In life you're the only person who will truly care for you, and maybe to some extent your parents will too (if they are good parents). And what do relationships leave you with? With loss of money, loss of time that could be used toward goals... etc. and you might be thinking that's worth it if you spend your time with the right person, but most marriages and relationships end eventually. You will get hurt and feel bad, when you could've done something more productive. I'm sorry if this is too much of an egotistical way to approach life, but I guess that's what an Aries does.

Last edited:

Mafieusz

Judgning by receptions i see that you are less interested in her :biggrin: but anyways, she likes you, thats for sure.

I also think that she find you attractive, have some kind of a crush on you (thats how we say it these days? haha).

obsidianmineral

Judgning by receptions i see that you are less interested in her :biggrin: but anyways, she likes you, thats for sure.

I also think that she find you attractive, have some kind of a crush on you (thats how we say it these days? haha).

How can you see such a thing in a horary chart? I mean Saturn in Leo is in its detriment, isn't it? Shouldn't that make her not find me attractive?

Also I just noticed she (Saturn) is conjunct the 5th house. That's good.

conspiracy theorist

There are 2 ways I'd read the receptions:

1. You are in her term - she has a slight interest in you. You however are indifferent (She isn't in any of your dignities)

2. There is some level of mutual interest. You are still in her term, however she is in the fire triplicity so is therefore interested in you. This is a more liberal view of things as this doesn't account for the fact that this is a night chart (So Jupiter is officially the trip ruler for fire).

I'm with Lilly (I think) that says that the more interested party will be the one who receives the other better than a mere positioning in the other person's sign (e.g The Venus person will love the Mercury in Libra person more than the other way around)

Moon also indicates you are mostly focused on yourself (in the most self-conscious sign no less). Checks out with your desire to remain free of an r/ship.

Moon is currently in a partile sextile to Jupiter which shows that you might be more interested in money/material resources (2nd and Jupiter reinforces "wealth") than anything else.

obsidianmineral

There are 2 ways I'd read the receptions:

1. You are in her term - she has a slight interest in you. You however are indifferent (She isn't in any of your dignities)

2. There is some level of mutual interest. You are still in her term, however she is in the fire triplicity so is therefore interested in you. This is a more liberal view of things as this doesn't account for the fact that this is a night chart (So Jupiter is officially the trip ruler for fire).

I'm with Lilly (I think) that says that the more interested party will be the one who receives the other better than a mere positioning in the other person's sign (e.g The Venus person will love the Mercury in Libra person more than the other way around)

Moon also indicates you are mostly focused on yourself (in the most self-conscious sign no less). Checks out with your desire to remain free of an r/ship.

Moon is currently in a partile sextile to Jupiter which shows that you might be more interested in money/material resources (2nd and Jupiter reinforces "wealth") than anything else.

Thanks! I like this interpretation a lot. I'm really interested in money and wealth yeah. It's my main focus on life, really. All kinds of wealth, whether that's money or knowledge. Although, looking at Jupiter, it seems that it rules the 8th and 5th house. This planet plays an important role in the chart, since it's applying both to Saturn and Moon with a sextile, recollecting their lights. Saturn would definitely rejoice there, since Jupiter is in Saturn's face and exaltation sign. It also is in Venus's sign, the co-ruler of the quesited. Although neither the Moon or the Sun would find any essential dignity there.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Thanks! I like this interpretation a lot. I'm really interested in money and wealth yeah. It's my main focus on life, really. All kinds of wealth, whether that's money or knowledge. Although, looking at Jupiter, it seems that it rules the 8th and 5th house. This planet plays an important role in the chart, since it's applying both to Saturn and Moon with a sextile, recollecting their lights. Saturn would definitely rejoice there, since Jupiter is in Saturn's face and exaltation sign. It also is in Venus's sign, the co-ruler of the quesited. Although neither the Moon or the Sun would find any essential dignity there.

I see all of that as secondary to the main elements of the question -- you (Sun) her (Saturn) and the unfolding of events (Moon). I'm also inclined to keep Jupiter on the level of his general significations, especially because the 2nd has such a strong analogue to one of his many significations. In saying that though, 5th and 8th do have analogies to money -- through speculations (5th) and other people's resources (8th).

Dissecting the chart might yield some interesting insights, but I think simplicity for such a straight forward question is best.

obsidianmineral

I see all of that as secondary to the main elements of the question -- you (Sun) her (Saturn) and the unfolding of events (Moon). I'm also inclined to keep Jupiter on the level of his general significations, especially because the 2nd has such a strong analogue to one of his many significations. In saying that though, 5th and 8th do have analogies to money -- through speculations (5th) and other people's resources (8th).

Dissecting the chart might yield some interesting insights, but I think simplicity for such a straight forward question is best.

Hmm, just to get this straight. For example, there's a chart with a Sun is in Sagittarius and Jupiter is in Aquarius, which planet will like the other more? Jupiter will like Sun but Sun won't?