Will I enter a committed relationship this year?

Bunraku

In relationship horary, in my experience with it being the 7th house specifically, a retro sig can mean a number of things, but a common interpretation means someone who takes on the qualities of a retrograde planet. It has to go direct sometime.

astrobunny

Could a retro sig could identify someone who leaves and comes back?

Also, are you currently flirting/seeing/talking to anyone in particular right now?

Bunraku

In my chart, most likely not. Just someone who is so-so, but I doubt I’ll reach that stage.
That’s why I’m placing my bets on Sun and Venus because receptions are excellent.

And yes, I am. :happy:

Abby83

Abby,
Short answer: Yes!

I am enjoying the process of meeting new people and going with the flow. :joyful: And I am discovering many things about myself that I wouldn’t have if it weren’t for this experience.

People have approached me stating that they wanted to be in a relationship with me, but none of them quite worked due to diverse reasons where no one was at fault. But I don’t dwell too much and like to keep it moving.

For years I have kept my love to myself and now I am ready share it and to commit and love unconditionally a person who wishes to be in a relationship with me. :love: :kissing::kissing::kissing:

You are so funny :). U remind me of my brother. And I mean u sound exactly like him. 5th housy and quirky and all.

So I don't know enough about astrology but I'm hoping the moon (you) trine sun is an indication you will be in a committed relationship.

Julijana

Ja6XAzQ.gif

Moon trine Ven + Sun hehehehehe :lol::lol:
Moon sq. Saturn in 7 degrees, so 7 months? At the end of the year? :annoyed:
I have heard that Cancer ASC usually are ment to create family later in their lifes, because of 7h cappy. Don't know how it is real, but I trully saw better relationships created in later part of life.
Why there's a date of 2016?

Last edited:

astrobunny

I have heard that Cancer ASC usually are ment to create family later in their lifes, because of 7h cappy. Don't know how it is real, but I trully saw better relationships created in later part of life.
Why there's a date of 2016?
This is a horary chart, not natal. That's why it's cast in this year.

Bunraku

Tried to cut it off with someone today, after not being responded to in 4 days and being blatantly ignored. ***** dat. Now when I texted him just now asking to end it and thanking him for things (yes I do that to end on a positive note), he responded swiftly and with such fantastic excuses. He magically dodged all my previous texts like bullets in the movie The Matrix. CONVENIENT ISN’T IT? HAHAHAHA IGNORE ME ************.

giphy.gif

Bunraku

Hahaha. Good on ya. Plenty more out there.

Hey Abby, I thought I was being irrational so I reconnected and apologized the next day. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=725001
Then the same issues appeared, then we cut it off again not even a few days later. :lol:

I WAS CORRECT THE FIRST TIME. That’s the last time I’m ignoring my gut instinct. But at least I got closure. Something I need in relationships are well-laid out principles, which can be pretty odd to some, but I need the honesty otherwise it won’t feel like it ended. Maybe that’s what I was searching for.

He explained that he was very busy and said he can’t keep it up anymore because of a lot of things are going on in his life that are very stressful. I explained to him how we were different, personality wise and that that caused friction and a lot of anger in my part due to our inherent incompatibilities and priorities. Where he is in life, currently, isn't very forgiving for a relationship.

We wished each other the best in life and wished each other success in our life goals.

It’s hard being an all-or-nothing gall.

Anyways! On to the next venture. :happy:
I am talking to three men as we speak (quite literally)

Abby83

Hey Abby, I thought I was being irrational so I reconnected and apologized the next day. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=725001
Then the same issues appeared, then we cut it off again not even a few days later. :lol:

I WAS CORRECT THE FIRST TIME. That’s the last time I’m ignoring my gut instinct. But at least I got closure. Something I need in relationships are well-laid out principles, which can be pretty odd to some, but I need the honesty otherwise it won’t feel like it ended. Maybe that’s what I was searching for.

He explained that he was very busy and said he can’t keep it up anymore because of a lot of things are going on in his life that are very stressful. I explained to him how we were different, personality wise and that that caused friction and a lot of anger in my part due to our inherent incompatibilities and priorities. Where he is in life, currently, isn't very forgiving for a relationship.

We wished each other the best in life and wished each other success in our life goals.

It’s hard being an all-or-nothing gall.

Anyways! On to the next venture. :happy:
I am talking to three men as we speak (quite literally)

Needing well laid out principles is essential for a committed relationship, so don't be afraid of that. The right guy will be ok with it. After all, you are looking for the right match. Being an all or nothing gall is also imperative for long term relationships. There's no room for fluffy confusing stuff. You can still have fun and have it all though, it just means cutting out the confusing BS.

Bunraku

For those of you wondering if I’ve slowed down, the answer is NO. Been unleashing my inner goddess. :love:

I’d list the men, but it’s countless, so I’ll update again once there’s a big innovation.