Concerning Composite?

rahu

Banned
Thanks. Also, within the tricomposite, is there a specific aspect showing their marriage would be affected or are you basing that off of all the emotional/sexual energy within the charts?
The sun is symbolic of the relationship with a square to Uranus, unexpected changes will occur and the partnership will breakup .I can't say what will break. You might add named asteroids to acertain the interpersonal out comes
rahu

astrobunny

The sun is symbolic of the relationship with a square to Uranus, unexpected changes will occur and the partnership will breakup .I can't say what will break. You might add named asteroids to acertain the interpersonal out comes
rahu
Hm. I just looked them up. In the tricomposite, my name asteroid (Kate) is at Scorpio 8.20, the wifeys is conjunct the sun at Virgo 12.13, and the hubby's name asteroid is at Aquarius 0.27. Do those positions hint at any possible outcome for us individually?

I'm a little bit unsure about my choice for the hubby tho bc he has a common name shared by multiple asteroids.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Hm. I just looked them up. In the tricomposite, my name asteroid (Kate) is at Scorpio 8.20, the wifeys is conjunct the sun at Virgo 12.13, and the hubby's name asteroid is at Aquarius 0.27. Do those positions hint at any possible outcome for us individually?

I'm a little bit unsure about my choice for the hubby tho bc he has a common name shared by multiple asteroids.

Off the top since she is conjunct the sun and therefore square Uranus, she will become dissatisfied with their marriage.
rahu

astrobunny

Off the top since she is conjunct the sun and therefore square Uranus, she will become dissatisfied with their marriage.
rahu

I will definitely not initiate in that case, since that would be a pretty serious change for their marriage.

rahu

Banned
I will definitely not initiate in that case, since that would be a pretty serious change for their marriage.
Looking at wideys chart I don't get vibrations of innocence so to speak.
Sappho square eris a very strong same sex passion .
The midpoint is opossed to the vertex/mars conjunction. That is a overwhelming physical/emotional/karmic urge.
rahu

rahu

Banned

Your asteroid is conjunct one of my strong symbols .

rahu

rahu

Banned
Yeah I was thinking you might be used as a catalyst for changes of tbeir issues ,old saying. Don't take on heat that isn't yours.
rahu
This is in fact fact the danger. The transmitting node is moving through the sun Uranus square now. They/she are in the break up mode. I suggest moving back as you or anyone in this period would be involved with their issues. Check your empheris.
rahu

Last edited:

astrobunny

This is in fact fact the danger. The transmitting node is moving through the sun Uranus square now. They/she are in the break up mode. I suggest moving back as you or anyone in this period would be involved with their issues. Check your empheris.
rahu
The husband JUST contacted me tonight and asked if I would be interested in a three way set up with his wife. I said I needed to interact with her more, but would consider it. How long should I back off to avoid being caught in the midst of a potential breakup/divorce?

astrobunny

Looking at wideys chart I don't get vibrations of innocence so to speak.
Sappho square eris a very strong same sex passion .
The midpoint is opossed to the vertex/mars conjunction. That is a overwhelming physical/emotional/karmic urge.
rahu
The hubby confessed she doesn't want to sleep with someone unless he is there, because of promises made after a past affair. (I think he may have offered to be okay with her sleeping with women without him there but she said no.) I think you're right about me being used as a catalyst.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
The husband JUST contacted me tonight and asked if I would be interested in a three way set up with his wife. I said I needed to interact with her more, but would consider it. How long should I back off to avoid being caught in the midst of a potential breakup/divorce?
LOL check the ephermis. They are in the beginning. When Uranus is squared in the near future. After the node square passes,

rahu

Banned
The sun is 11vir51,transited by the node on October 18,node square Uranus at 9sag56 on November 13. Too unpredictable to deal with. So it seems she whats to break up.
rahu

astrobunny

You excect the greatest manifestation of nodal energy to the day of the aspect covered, or exact degree and arc minute.
Hm. Based on the nodal transit and the chart, when do you think I' be in the clear in regards to their marriage problems?

EDIT JUST SAW UR POST

astrobunny

The sun is 11vir51,transited by the node on October 18,node square Uranus at 9sag56 on November 13. Too unpredictable to deal with. So it seems she whats to break up.
rahu
When I see him tomorrow, Imma tell him I don't think I can deal with the 3-way situation/that I'm concerned about involving myself with the martial problems he mentioned.

This has been a wild ride lol

rahu

Banned
When I see him tomorrow, Imma tell him I don't think I can deal with the 3-way situation/that I'm concerned about involving myself with the martial problems he mentioned.
I suggest you simply walk backwards, don't add any new opinions or reaction.
This has been a wild ride lol

I suggest giving no reason. Except you don't want to.
rahu

sabumnim

Banned
Hello Astro Bunny:

First off, I do not buy into the asteroids, or the smaller. specialty planets. However, we do have enough information with the traditional planets and aspects to make an informed opinion.

The zero degrees of Gemini rising is always a red flag, unless you know for sure that the birth times of the couple are very accurate. Therefore, it could be late Taurus rising, or early Gemini.

In any event, in a "menage a trois" situation, you are symbolized by the 11th house of friends. Therefore, Mars in Gemini is your ruler.

It is found in the 1st house of the couple's personal outgoing image, so Mars in the 1st can indicate a strong sexual come on. However, since Mars is also in Gemini, opposite Uranus, and Neptune, and squaring Jupiter, this couple could well change their minds in a heart beat or even chicken out, without warning, so watch out.

Be careful with them, as they could become unreliable ?

The wife is always symbolized by the composite Moon, as are all females. The male is represented by the Sun in Leo. As Sun trines Uranus, he is outgoing and open-minded, sexually.

The Moon conjunct Saturn (representing the female) tends to be very loyal to the husband, no matter what ? And, the woman likes a lot of control over situations, especially bedroom matters and family matters.

With Moon and Saturn squaring Mercury in Virgo, this couple, it should also be noted, has different opinions and views over how the family and home should be shaped, but since the Moon is in the 7th house of Libra, she tends to go along with whatever the husband says, but she is very controlling and argumentative ?

As far as the menage goes, Moon conjunct Saturn tends to be very loyal and conservative, so if you do pursue this couple, it must be done over time and you must earn their trust, as the wife also tends to be rather paranoid about things.

I will predict it's not a good bet that you can pursuade the husband to leave his wife and live with you. The couple are attached for good, and when divorce happens, it will be very messy and it's not a good idea to stick around, as Moon = Saturn forms an unshakeable bond, so it's not easy to leave, even when the couple is finished.

The couple's main priority is home and family, and not even sex, so I would pass on this one, if I were you. However, its is possible that a short term relationship could happen.

Good luck !