UK referendom on EU membership

gamzatti

I wonder if anyone is interested in this.I have an old software program which will give a prediction on any given date and time for a personal horoscope.It contains a chart for England the country among many for famous people.
I brought up England's chart for the day of the vote 23rd June.
This is what it said I have had to precis it as it was a long text,but this is what it said in short.

You are in 2 minds about a certain issue. Disputes with family members.
Growing beyond restrictions. Increased responsibility. Decision to break free or expand within an established situation or relationship.
Lasting new circumstances
Do what you have been putting off. You will find out how another or the world in general squares up to you.
Eliminate anything which has been bothering you and put what is wrong right.
Importance of getting in touch with you roots.

I was amazed at this and thought this looks as though the vote will be for out. As a fervent out supporter this was good news to me although I had my doubts. Who says astrology doesn't work?

katydid

I wonder if anyone is interested in this.I have an old software program which will give a prediction on any given date and time for a personal horoscope.It contains a chart for England the country among many for famous people.
I brought up England's chart for the day of the vote 23rd June.
This is what it said I have had to precis it as it was a long text,but this is what it said in short.

You are in 2 minds about a certain issue. Disputes with family members.
Growing beyond restrictions. Increased responsibility. Decision to break free or expand within an established situation or relationship.
Lasting new circumstances
Do what you have been putting off. You will find out how another or the world in general squares up to you.
Eliminate anything which has been bothering you and put what is wrong right.
Importance of getting in touch with you roots.

I was amazed at this and thought this looks as though the vote will be for out. As a fervent out supporter this was good news to me although I had my doubts. Who says astrology doesn't work?

wow. that was pretty accurate.

Now that the vote is over, how are you feeling about it? I am a bit concerned because of all the blowback? It sounds like the EU is going to make it impossible for Britain to renegotiate trade deals etc, effectively.

Loda41

With the strong water signs in play combined with moon in Aquarius, the EU was taken by surprise and was ignoring problems countries were having (issues of an emotional not necessarily just economic nature.) I am not sure astrology will tell us what the problems with the EU are but clearly the system is becoming overly bureaucratic and problems suggest theneed of more defined boundaries on separation of power between Brussels and individual countries.

Kitchy

Banned
With the strong water signs in play combined with moon in Aquarius, the EU was taken by surprise and was ignoring problems countries were having (issues of an emotional not necessarily just economic nature.) I am not sure astrology will tell us what the problems with the EU are but clearly the system is becoming overly bureaucratic and problems suggest theneed of more defined boundaries on separation of power between Brussels and individual countries.

my take on that is EU was being influenced by neptune and saturn had to step in to offer the 'wake up!' slap.

gamzatti

wow. that was pretty accurate.

Now that the vote is over, how are you feeling about it? I am a bit concerned because of all the blowback? It sounds like the EU is going to make it impossible for Britain to renegotiate trade deals etc, effectively.

Well Katydid,I do not regret my vote or the result as I have wanted out for some years,ever since it was clear what the EU was about.
Must say a bit disappointed that so many remainers are getting up a petition for a second referendom,as they sure wouldn't if they had won.

Neither do I understand all this about we have taken away young people's future. What does an undemocratic EU offer them? We voted out for our young to give them a free future. All my friends have long been worried about their grandchildrens'future in this overcrowded UK.
Now they are saying no access to single market without free movement of people and although immigration was not the only reason for the out vote( you can make a good case for leaving the EU without referring to immigration) it is none the less important for such a small country as ours.

The future is uncertain but optimistically it should be good as there is a whole world out there.To be honest if the vote had gone the other way I would not ever have voted again as it would be pointless to vote for a government who had one hand tied behind their back.

It is also a shame that it has divided the country so bitterly let's hope we can get over this.But I really cannot understand why people want to allow our country to be subsumed into a federal states of europe which is based on the old USSR model and we know what happened to that. How can we be stronger in Europe when we are part of 28 different countries with different cultures.Oh I'm sorry for going on but lastly the remain people have not addressed the political disaster that is the EU they seem oblivious to the issues.Unless of course it fits with their own politics and they don't believe in democracy but like to pretend it exists and pay lip service to it. Angela Merkel actually referred to our 'European democracy' LOL

Kitchy

Banned
Next to fall -

NATO Alliances and United Nations.

When the politics of sect encroach upon the purpose of unification - it's time to go.

Back to agrarianism, self-sufficiency or death based on survival of the fittest.

People can't stand to hear this, but it's the only way a world continues. The world is TOO BIG to take on above conceptual practice - each country, content, people, must handle their matters on their own at this point. If they want to kill each other off, it is not the rest of the world's job to do it for them or fix their problem.

No one, and I mean, NO ONE, from other countries has stepped in on US issues of race, gangs, poverty, blight other than the general disgusting belief that we are somehow bad and wrong and symptomatic No, they just come here to feed, to gawk, to criticize or exploit us - calling out every 'ism' that their tongues and fingers can grasp against us. The worst are the American's who don't live in the country anymore and yet feel superior because they can vote which ever way the wind blows in their favor - in two or more lands. Love the dual-tri citizenship concept, eh?

Let us not forget that England was America's enemy at one point - and now - we're on the same footing - keeping the detractors away from the very thing we went to revolution for - if you don't like it, leave and if you do leave, don't come back.

Call it what you want, I call it survival. I'm glad for UK busting out of EU - I want the same for States' rights in U.S. against the Feds.

All these folks who claim 'racism' against the people who want to get a stronghold on rampant illegal immigration, always seem to forget that the legal citizens in their own countries ARE of every race and creed and religion that our gov't is lawfully obided to protect.

The Big Easy Chair of letting people raise kids you can't feed or clothe and house and expecting someone else to feed them has broken down. The springs are shot, the legs are cracked and either it's time to take the chair to the dump or refurbish it..

Most of the liberals who talk of love and peace and harmony are the very same people who denounce God, who shares their same views.

God acts in mysterious ways - but always for the survival of humanity.

So many people in the world today have a theory of "it's broken, someone else has to fix it and pay for it so I can use it"

No different than the guy or gal who buys a coke, chips and doritos on a U.S. food stamp card and then when they're finished with their meal, have no problem dumping it on the sidewalk or curb for someone else to pick up.

This all came about with MTV and Cable TV and World Wide Web. Every body got so distracted on what they were missing in life, they forgot to take care of what they actually had.

STN

Last edited: