will UK leave EU

tikana

Dear Angelik,
I also have experience of the USA my daughter lives in California and I visit twice a year. Petrol(gas) is much cheaper there than here always has been also their electricity bills.But remember our energy companies eg. EDF are French owned and we pay a premium .
A pedicure cost me 40 dollars in Pasadena, depending on what standard you want could be 30 dollars.A pedicure here is £20 so is a basic manicure and the girl who does mine is English and does a good job ,she has her own small business and works very hard. I would say the same for my hairdresser.
This myth that immigrants come here and put the British to shame with their work ethic is not universally true. My friend's husband is a black person who has worked with a polish builder and he says he was a lazy so and so.
My God daughter is a teacher and lives in France.She had a tough time finding a job because you won't get a job in France if a French person wants it you can be sure of that.

Further to cost of living some things are much more expensive in the USA meat for instance.
We had a vibrant fishing industry in the UK until Edward Heath gave it away.Now with the EU fisheries nonsensical policy of quotas fish is a luxury,especially skate.UK apple orchards .....I could go on but I won't. Do young people know all these things are they taught them in school? I think not.

Gazmatti

but you do nt take into consideration that our PUBLIC transportation is in the toilet. they destroyed it back in 1950s.. now they are biting their elbows trying to restore it..

therefore yes gas is cheaper in the US BUT you dont take into consideration that not many cities are small enough to get rid of the car need.
here it is not a luxury but a necessity.

from my house to the store it is about 20 min walking... to get to big store - GOOD LUCK.. cannot live without a car.. in EU you leave the house the the store is across the street. Big difference.

tikana

Anjelic

if a person is not adapting the country where they are living / immigrated to .. "GO BACK to your home country!" makes sense.

I am not US native BUT i have snapped at ppl with "don't like it? Get the F*ck out!" including my former mother in law ..
not you but ... if you come to my home and dictate how to live and if i should put down 2nd amendment, dont let the door hit your behind on the way out. I am not playing a role of a pacifier, F*CK them!

T

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Not speaking about EU - but yeah -

in the end - it's called "don't bite the hand you chose to feed you"

it happens everywhere -

people get cocky when they're invited to visit, but decide to stay without producing.

Am I your mama? Am I your daddy? NO! So, please, take it up with them....

anjelik

Anjelic

if a person is not adapting the country where they are living / immigrated to .. "GO BACK to your home country!" makes sense.

I am not US native BUT i have snapped at ppl with "don't like it? Get the F*ck out!" including my former mother in law ..
not you but ... if you come to my home and dictate how to live and if i should put down 2nd amendment, dont let the door hit your behind on the way out. I am not playing a role of a pacifier, F*CK them!

T

https://www.facebook.com/sarah.leblanc.718/media_set?set=a.10101369198638985&type=3

^ This is what I mean. This was posted in a Facebook expat group I belong to. It's really worrying and sad. The world is turning into a hateful place, or it is all just being exposed, rather. Not to sound sappy but it actually made me cry to read some of these.

Last edited:

gamzatti

Gazmatti

but you do nt take into consideration that our PUBLIC transportation is in the toilet. they destroyed it back in 1950s.. now they are biting their elbows trying to restore it..

therefore yes gas is cheaper in the US BUT you dont take into consideration that not many cities are small enough to get rid of the car need.
here it is not a luxury but a necessity.

from my house to the store it is about 20 min walking... to get to big store - GOOD LUCK.. cannot live without a car.. in EU you leave the house the the store is across the street. Big difference.

I think you have misunderstood my post probably my fault because I said 'here' meaning UK and you may have thought I meant US.
Gas is much cheaper in US for whatever reason .Yes you could not do without a car in US ,just to buy a loaf of bread is a journey.
I worry what happens with people who get too old to drive?

rafaella

https://www.facebook.com/sarah.leblanc.718/media_set?set=a.10101369198638985&type=3

^ This is what I mean. This was posted in a Facebook expat group I belong to. It's really worrying and sad. The world is turning into a hateful place, or it is all just being exposed, rather. Not to sound sappy but it actually made me cry to read some of these.

Yes and the same thing will happen in US if Trump wins, actually it already is. Racism and hatred. Nigel Farage and Trump, the two future racist leaders... :devil:

Kitchy

Banned
b.s. rafaella.

Tossin' around the word 'racist' like it's candy....

America's need for economic strength, military strength, strong borders and immigration law enforcement and safety for citizens from terrorists is equal to Trump being a racist?

How's that?

UK and U.S. are not the world's milky teat to suck off of freely and frequently without even offering to help feed the cow. It's about time the two countries say "Enough!"

tikana

I think you have misunderstood my post probably my fault because I said 'here' meaning UK and you may have thought I meant US.
Gas is much cheaper in US for whatever reason .Yes you could not do without a car in US ,just to buy a loaf of bread is a journey.
I worry what happens with people who get too old to drive?

ahh ok.. i was like huh? okay got it..thaanks for clearification

anjelik

are you surprised? I am not..

Yes and no. I just find it really sad that our world is still so focused on race. The racism in the US has always annoyed me and this isn't making it any better. But, I am a white female who grew up middle class so what do I know about oppression?

rafaella

b.s. rafaella.

Tossin' around the word 'racist' like it's candy....

America's need for economic strength, military strength, strong borders and immigration law enforcement and safety for citizens from terrorists is equal to Trump being a racist?

How's that?

UK and U.S. are not the world's milky teat to suck off of freely and frequently without even offering to help feed the cow. It's about time the two countries say "Enough!"

I had a good laugh, Kitchy, ta. I think time to leave Neptune behind!
If you think Trump is going to bring you all the things you've listed above, you are definitely going to be disappointed. First of all, where do these terrorists come from? And why is ISIS this strong? Read up on what role did US played in this...And you won't get the truth from Fox news. Time to get the head out of the sand....:smile:

Yes Trump is racist, no doubt about that. That's my opinion :w00t:

tikana

I had a good laugh, Kitchy, ta. I think time to leave Neptune behind!
If you think Trump is going to bring you all the things you've listed above, you are definitely going to be disappointed. First of all, where do these terrorists come from? And why is ISIS this strong? Read up on what role did US played in this...And you won't get the truth from Fox news. Time to get the head out of the sand....:smile:

Yes Trump is racist, no doubt about that. That's my opinion :w00t:

Rafaella

you need to understand why people pick Trump. Yes he is a nightmare BUT i rather have him. Benghazi is on clinton's hands.

rafaella

hey all

so right now there are 166 votes left to count

so i asked

will UK leave Eu

so late asce - yepp makes sense
people voted

so lets say Uk is 1st and Eu is 7th
moon and merc do trine - obviously one of the two .. either they are staying or they are leaving without much of hurdle

but look at this

merc and jupiter are in separating square - makes me think they are separating

part of marriage which truly this is .. is Sag.. which is jupiter

160 votes left to count..
venus is L10 is about to sextile jupiter.

My call is they will leave.. I could be wrong

T

Moon trine Mercury, do you think its them leaving though? I'm not so certain. Mercury, if its significator of EU is strong, Jupiter (UK) is not. UK is ruled by EU literally, Jup in sign of Mercury. Can it really leave? If Jupiter was going into a much more dignified position, I would have thought yes, it will do well, but not when its so debilitated. Granted its with NN.

The trine to me indicates a coming together, yes there was square as well in the past, square is not really leave to me its more trouble, conflict brewing plus EU has upperhand with strong dignity. I wonder if there will be a second referendum after all and the results is shown by that trine.

Apparently, people had no clue what they were voting for, most searched by British people on google hours after the vote 'what is EU?' and ' What is Brexit?" Seriously! Now they are all signing to get a second referendum. http://fortune.com/2016/06/24/brexit-google-trends/

rafaella

Rafaella

you need to understand why people pick Trump. Yes he is a nightmare BUT i rather have him. Benghazi is on clinton's hands.

Yes I don't envy your choices... neither of them are ideal. 'Jumping from frying pan into the fire...' kind of a situation.

tikana

Moon trine Mercury, do you think its them leaving though? I'm not so certain. Mercury, if its significator of EU is strong, Jupiter (UK) is not. UK is ruled by EU literally, Jup in sign of Mercury. Can it really leave? If Jupiter was going into a much more dignified position, I would have thought yes, it will do well, but not when its so debilitated. Granted its with NN.

The trine to me indicates a coming together, yes there was square as well in the past, square is not really leave to me its more trouble, conflict brewing plus EU has upperhand with strong dignity. I wonder if there will be a second referendum after all and the results is shown by that trine.

Apparently, people had no clue what they were voting for, most searched by British people on google hours after the vote 'what is EU?' and ' What is Brexit?" Seriously! Now they are all signing to get a second referendum. http://fortune.com/2016/06/24/brexit-google-trends/

UK is first house
EU is 7th

anjelik

Rafaella

I agree. It is like the lesser of two evils. Pick your poison! I really don't like Hillary (or as my mom calls her, Killary) as a candidate, but I can also see how Trump would be a disaster as well. Our political system is so broken.

sagime

Attachments

• Brexit.png
    Brexit.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 28