Rahu Mahadasha

Mimi

I am soon entering Rahu Mahadasha, can anyone tell me what can i expect and what this mean? I have Rahu together with Venus in 5th house.

Ryan Kurczak

Does anyone else calculate this chart and get Rahu and Venus in a house other than the 5th? Also, when I enter that city and country, I get different latitude and longitude. Other astrologers, please confirm or deny so I can adjust my software settings if I need too.

Anyway, if Rahu and Venus are in the 5th often times it can make a person, especially women have much difficulty with romantic relationships. Usually their expectations are too high, or they never feel fulfilled, or they fall in love really hard and then lose that love, and spend too much time trying to recreate it. 5th house has also been said to be likened to romantic affairs, so one me have very enjoyable romantic interludes, if Rahu and Venus are well supported and in good signs, or it can cause chaos and frustration in romantic relationships.

Mimi

Does anyone else calculate this chart and get Rahu and Venus in a house other than the 5th? Also, when I enter that city and country, I get different latitude and longitude. Other astrologers, please confirm or deny so I can adjust my software settings if I need too.

Anyway, if Rahu and Venus are in the 5th often times it can make a person, especially women have much difficulty with romantic relationships. Usually their expectations are too high, or they never feel fulfilled, or they fall in love really hard and then lose that love, and spend too much time trying to recreate it. 5th house has also been said to be likened to romantic affairs, so one me have very enjoyable romantic interludes, if Rahu and Venus are well supported and in good signs, or it can cause chaos and frustration in romantic relationships.

I didn't calculate it, other people did it for me...
That city was called Svetozarevo, while we were still part of Yugoslavia, i saw it exist with that name too in some of the online calculators.
Longitude and latitude here: http://toolserver.org/~geohack/geoh...na&params=43_58_N_21_15_E_type:city_region:RS

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Mimi,
Your Rahu Mahadasha will start from 24-8-2012 (if your this time is correct).
I will like to ask you one question- What are you doing currently and what is your qualification?
This is for the testing of your birth chart.

Mimi

Mimi,
Your Rahu Mahadasha will start from 24-8-2012 (if your this time is correct).
I will like to ask you one question- What are you doing currently and what is your qualification?
This is for the testing of your birth chart.

Yes, this time is correct.
I am student of social work. If everything will go good, i should finish studies in
October.
Except social work, i have interest in journalism, writing and art.
Will there be some change?

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Mimi,
This Mahadasha of Rahu can give you more focus towards education (more technically perfection).
3rd House Lord Mars is connecting with Rahu (affliction) but is also giving a touch of hobby/Journalism related education or work.
Ascendant Lord is in 3rd house, that's why you are involved in Journalism, Jupiter is in 10th house, again promoting to this line.
Regarding love life, Rahu and Venus can give unconditionally love relationship. Rahu, in it's Mahadasha can give aggressive love relationship.
I hope will not be so bad. (Certain periods will be exception)

Nagarjuna

This period is about career and position. Significant events for your career will take place along this period. At the end of Rahu antardasha it is possible that you will have a crash in your career. This period may be also not very good for your father.

Mimi

Mimi,
This Mahadasha of Rahu can give you more focus towards education (more technically perfection).
3rd House Lord Mars is connecting with Rahu (affliction) but is also giving a touch of hobby/Journalism related education or work.
Ascendant Lord is in 3rd house, that's why you are involved in Journalism, Jupiter is in 10th house, again promoting to this line.
Regarding love life, Rahu and Venus can give unconditionally love relationship. Rahu, in it's Mahadasha can give aggressive love relationship.
I hope will not be so bad. (Certain periods will be exception)

Thank you! So, you think it is more likely to work in journalism than in social work, in this period?
I also hope it won't be bad, but we will see.
I will have Sade Sati during Rahu Mahadasha.

This period is about career and position. Significant events for your career will take place along this period. At the end of Rahu antardasha it is possible that you will have a crash in your career. This period may be also not very good for your father.

Thank you.
Do you think it is possible to change job?

Hope my father wom't have some big problems. :pouty: