How does my friend feel about me

Aysemelek

We used to be so close but out of nowhere started to speak less and right now we barely speak. I don’t know what happened or how does he feel. He is my friend btw. Sometimes it’s hard to get close to him and i really miss him. Can you guys share your opinions about this chart

Attachments

• Free Chart - Astrodienst how does my friend feel.pdf
    233.2 KB · Views: 45

IleneK

Premium Member
There is still a flicker of connection there by reception as he/Sat receives you/Venus by term. You receive him much more warmly, by dignity, so feelings are not mutual right now, indeed reflecting how you describe it.
So overall there seems to be a disconnect at this time. Your significators are disjunct, do not aspect. Your friend/Sat is comfortable in dignity and domicile, and you are doing pretty well with Venus in the sign of its triplicity although you are in detriment being retrograde, as you move away from Saturn.
So maybe this is just a natural ebb and flow of a friendship that right now is not well connected?

Moon's next aspect is a square to Mars, so I am not seeing this change in the time frame you might have in mind.

Last edited:

Aysemelek

There is still a flicker of connection there by reception as he/Sat receives you/Venus by term. You receive him much more warmly, by dignity, so feelings are not mutual right now, indeed reflecting how you describe it.
So overall there seems to be a disconnect at this time. Your significators are disjunct, do not aspect. Your friend/Sat is comfortable in dignity and domicile, and you are doing pretty well with Venus in the sign of its triplicity although you are in detriment being retrograde, as you move away from Saturn.
So maybe this is just a natural ebb and flow of a friendship that right now is not well connected?

Moon's next aspect is a square to Mars, so I am not seeing this change in the time frame you might have in mind.

Thank you very much I’ll let yoy know if something happens