Asteroid Karen 2651

Bunraku

More about this asteroid: https://www.universeguide.com/asteroid/5926/karen

For those of you not in the know, a Karen is a term used to describe someone who is ....
someone as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is appropriate or necessary. The meme evolved to depict white women who uses her privilege to demand her own way at the expense of others.

The image is often of a middle age middle class, or even wealthy, white woman with a long fringe. Drives a van, and is obnoxiously entitled “can I talk to the manager” types who abuse service workers (waiters etc.). They threaten to leave a bad Yelp review if things don’t go their way, and their way is very intricate and demanding. They will yell and demean to get their way. Often times boomers, but they can come from every generation.

More about this here:
https://www.vox.com/2020/2/5/21079162/karen-name-insult-meme-manager

Where you have this asteroid shows where you are a Karen in life :)
1st house? Your personality. 10th? In the most visible manner. 11th? organizations for example. The sign shows how you go about it.

Thirdteenth

What an excellent and innovative discovery Bunraku :) I’m glad the asteroid committee choose to go with the name Karen. It has become such a world-wide phenomenon in the 21st century. Luckily Karen’s shoot out from the bowls of yelp, so no need to kidn- I mean borrow middle-age woman from the suburbs who goes outdoors and paints :)

ElenaJ

Not sure about this, but I have Karen in 2nd at 12 degrees virgo.
It doesn't really aspect anything in my chart.

MoonlightSonata

Thanks for this.

If anyone's interested, Karen's at 5.45 degrees Capricorn.

Sabian symbol info for Capricorn 6: A dark archway and ten logs at the bottom.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Traits and attributes associated with the asteroid:
* Self-centric.
* Have privilege over others.
* Refuses to obey business orders and state/local laws.
* Praises the president and right-wing politics/agendas.
* Racism, ethnonational hatred and xenophobia.
And finally, in your face rudeness.

The first "Karen" was in Torrance CA, my Mom's hometown and it's historically home to a large Asian (esp Japanese) population, blamed for introduction of COVID-19 (which was thought to originated in Wuhan, China anyway)...and "Karen"'s refusal to wear a mask as well blamed the entire (East) Asian race, I mean, she's making a fool of herself and in an ethnic community which has a long history of exclusion, segregation, discrimination and in WW2, internment.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

* Self-centric.

The first "Karen" was in Torrance CA, my Mom's hometown and it's historically home to a large Asian (esp Japanese) population, blamed for introduction of COVID_19 (which was thought to originated in Wuhan, China anyway)...and "Karen"'s refusal to wear a mask as well blamed the entire (East) Asian race, I mean, she's making a fool of herself and in an ethnic community which has a long history of exclusion, segregation, discrimination and in WW2, internment.

Please could you post the link to where you found this info about asteroid Karen?
Thanks.

blackbery

This is EXACTLY the OPPOSITE of who "Karen is".:andy:

Karens scream at people who don't wear masks. They call the police or security if you are not wearing 1, 2 or 3 masks!:surprised:

Karens wear masks at home alone.:sideways:

Karens wear masks while swimming in the ocean. True. I saw a photo.:sad:

Karens DEMAND everything close down because of the virus that is going to KILL EVERYONE!

Karens are delusional & don't deal in reality or facts.

Karens are first in line to get the jab. Then keep wearing their masks, demanding everything remain closed no matter how many people are vaccinated.:andy:

Karens have lost touch with reality due to fear of dying. They watch MSM & believe every word spoken. This keeps them ignorant, stupid & in FEAR. They actually believe that covid has killed thousands when it's all about moving statistics around. Nobody died from the flu during the pandemic, or heart disease, or diabetes, or cancer or overdoses or accidents. Everyone died from covid according to Karen.:sick:

‘Karens’ like Biden while ‘Richards’ prefer Trump, NY Times poll says

Sixty per cent of decided Karens preferred Biden over Trump, the data showed.

* Self-centric.

CapAquaPis

ElenaJ, I'm unable to find anything astrological about the asteroid Karen, I've posted in 2020 about what we know about Karen in current events, and many of us guessed "is Asteroid Karen responsible for these people in essential still-open businesses acting all entitled and privileged at the at-risk staff or clerks"?

Cold Fusion

More about this asteroid: https://www.universeguide.com/asteroid/5926/karen

For those of you not in the know, a Karen is a term used to describe someone who is ....
someone as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is appropriate or necessary. The meme evolved to depict white women who uses her privilege to demand her own way at the expense of others.

The image is often of a middle age middle class, or even wealthy, white woman with a long fringe. Drives a van, and is obnoxiously entitled “can I talk to the manager” types who abuse service workers (waiters etc.). They threaten to leave a bad Yelp review if things don’t go their way, and their way is very intricate and demanding. They will yell and demean to get their way. Often times boomers, but they can come from every generation.

More about this here:
https://www.vox.com/2020/2/5/21079162/karen-name-insult-meme-manager

Where you have this asteroid shows where you are a Karen in life :)
1st house? Your personality. 10th? In the most visible manner. 11th? organizations for example. The sign shows how you go about it.

Actually Karen being used as a slur started when the movie mean girls came out, and it is about racism.

ElenaJ

This is all very strange.
There doesn't seem to be anything online about the astrological meaning of asteroid Karen.
But you are all making it quite negative, and tying it to something that most people not living in the states can't understand. Myself for one.
What is all the negativity about Karen coming from?

blackbery

It's a joke really but there is an asteroid called Karen just as there is an asteroid for almost any name. Bunkaru explained who the 'white, whiny, self-entitled' Karen is.:tongue:

Yep, I've experienced 'Karen' a few times while walking down the street breathing fresh air & not wearing a muzzle while she screams that "I'm killing people".
I witnessed Karen actually taking a photo of a man without a mask...to report him???:unsure:

Karen is best known for calling the police because a black or hispanic man is walking down the street, black people are swimming in a pool, black people are bird-watching, black people are decorating their own homes.

Yep, Karen is racist but claims to be liberal. Maybe we can 'shame her' into some awareness or at least shut her up to stop her nonsense!:unsure:

It's just entertaining to play around with asteroids since they have no astrology meaning.

This is all very strange.
There doesn't seem to be anything online about the astrological meaning of asteroid Karen.
But you are all making it quite negative, and tying it to something that most people not living in the states can't understand. Myself for one.
What is all the negativity about Karen coming from?

Ukpoohbear

I have not had an experience with a Karen and masks but a KarMAN.

I was waiting in the queue at the Post Office, wearing a mask, and we all waited 2-3 metres from the till until the person in front had been served. Well, what I did know was that both queues had now been changed into one queue and a type of one way system.

The man stopped me and said 'you are not meant to walk up this line, you walk down this line only.'

I followed his eyes about where he was meaning and I saw I need to walk towards the till on the next line.

Well, if he had told me this and then gone on his merry way, I would have complied and everything would have been fine but after he finished pointing this out to me, he stood staring at me, waiting for me to answer him or apologize or something.

I was not in the best of moods that day though and so I stared back at him and then pointed to the door with my head 'you can go now.' And he left.

What a controlling, embarrassing little karMAN. But, helped along by a bad mood, I stood my ground and embarrassed him back.

I wonder what the official name is for a karMAN.