Nephew's Marriage - Good or Not so good?

AW041

My nephew is getting married this year in November, and being new to astrology I was just trying to read his chart.
He is a virgo ascendant with deblidated Jupiter in the 5th house. His Venus is in the 7th house and should be exalted, but perhaps sitting in deblidated Jupiter's house.
This Jupiter is now exalted in D-9, making it neech bhang yoga. But since in D-1 it is not in upachaya house, impact of debildation getting cancelled wont be too much.
He is running through Saturn Rx phase and wedding is in dasha of Sa(r) - Jupiter. I am just worried his wedding and marriage may not good?
Deblidated Jupiter wakes me wonder is he wil ever have kids,? On the contrary of the rationales I have read online, of Venus in 7th and wife being fair and pretty, the girl is dark and average looking but charming. The article said; Venus in 7th house can give a beautiful wife, but in a term of long relationship, it is not so good. Another video by Krs said, venus in 7th after marriage effects the 10th house as well. I do worry, he has mercury in 8th, He also has exalted Sun, being with Rahu, not sure the effect it has.
Rahu in 8th house doesnt give good marriages.
Posting chart with his permission :)

Thoughts please

Attachments

• _merged_images.pdf
    485.3 KB · Views: 35

mathur_dinesh

Jupiter is in sambandh with Saturn which is the owner of the sixth house hence there will be some tension and unhappiness in marriage. Mars in the ninth will cause differences in marriage.

AW041

I could not help notice the Lagna lord being in the 8th house with Sun and Rahu. His next Dasha is Mercury, I fear it may not be great for Career and Marriage. Especially Mercury-Mercury phase.
Rahu in the 8th house, could it mean seperation?

ravinderccmb

Please clarify few points:1. Does he enjoy reading for higher learning or spiritual.
2. He might be learned and short tempered.
3. He has sudden events when it comes to inheritance or insurance related or diseases.
4. Does he always discuss about father siblings or regular income.
5. Does he have any sudden unexpected expenses or losses.
6. Did his sibling have any gains from their inlaws or father during 2008-09 period.
7. Does he talk about choices his father made in past.

AW041

1. Does he enjoy reading for higher learning or spiritual. - He likes reading, biographies etc, books that offer a life lesson. But not related to spirituality.

2. He might be learned and short tempered.- He is not very learned and not short tempered at all. Infact very patient but he is also a nitpicker

3. He has sudden events when it comes to inheritance or insurance related or diseases. - He is prone to diseases and prone to losses

4. Does he always discuss about father siblings or regular income. - Yes

5. Does he have any sudden unexpected expenses or losses. - Yes

6. Did his sibling have any gains from their inlaws or father during 2008-09 period. - not from Inlaws, but may be father.

7. Does he talk about choices his father made in past - Not much.

AW041

Jupiter is in sambandh with Saturn which is the owner of the sixth house hence there will be some tension and unhappiness in marriage. Mars in the ninth will cause differences in marriage.

Thank you..I also noticed that having Venus in the 7th house, it forms Karaka Bhava nashto, so it brings the entire speculation back in my mind, wife may not be as good as she seems to be.