How will this mutual reception work out?

KshMan

I came across this interesting concept of Mutual reception. And I really got into it!

I have my Moon in Aries and my Mars in Cancer, squaring each other with an orb of 6. But I rarely find myself being passive-aggressive in any relationship and not acting assertive. I'm also a pretty detached individual (most of the time), in the sense that I don't really fly off the handle when I'm enraged. I'm also much more aries-ian in all 'Mars' activites, with the only thing relating to MIC is that my energy levels and moods sway according to the tides of the moon.

Do you all think that this could be due to the mutual reception?

Here's my chart in the case you need some reference : Chart

ElenaJ

Not sure why you are zooming in on the moon/mars aspect.
You have a very active chart.
Uranus trines the ascendent.
Saturn conjuncts North node.
You didn't enter Sout node, but Pluto is conjunct.
Chart ruler Venus is conjunct Jupiter.
And this conjunction is now receiving moon.
The mars/moon aspect is quite wide, and separating.

KshMan

Not sure why you are zooming in on the moon/mars aspect.
You have a very active chart.
Uranus trines the ascendent.
Saturn conjuncts North node.
You didn't enter Sout node, but Pluto is conjunct.
Chart ruler Venus is conjunct Jupiter.
And this conjunction is now receiving moon.
The mars/moon aspect is quite wide, and separating.

An active chart you say? Well that could be true. I've got some good n' intense aspects and positions :biggrin:

The reason I'm focusing in on the moon/mars aspect is because I'm interested in why I completely reject my Cancerian Mars. And I thought that perhaps the reason why I'm doing so is because of moon aspecting mars.

ElenaJ

You seem to have something against your mars, but why?
What about your cancerian Venus/jupiter, especially since Venus is your ascendent ruler?

KshMan

Hehe you got me.
I am actually very comfortable with my Jupiter and Venus, but with Mars I don't know. It's as if I subconsciously try to suppress every thing that my Mars ever tries to express, like I find that part of myself to be very "unlike" me if that makes sense.