Lilith Closely Conjunct SN

astrobunny

I just discovered Lilith seems to closely conjunct my South Node/oppose my North Node. I know South Nodes and North Nodes are frequently used in discussions about our current life's lesson and our previous one's, so I'm wondering what Lilith being so close could mean for me.

How could you interpret a Lilith/SN conjunction? Mine's in 2nd House/Taurus.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 48

astrobunny

Have you seen this post? It might give you some ideas.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11314

I had not! Thanks. I just looked it over now.

Would a Lilith in Taurus have traits of laziness & overindulgence maybe? Esp since it's in the 2nd house, one of possessions, maybe it could indicate a luxurious lifestyle?

Since it's touching my south node, would they indicate a previous life of greed?

(Just realized Lilith being in Taurus, an Earth element, is especially interesting since in legend, Lilith is made of the earth!)

Capricorn2616

I had not! Thanks. I just looked it over now.

Would a Lilith in Taurus have traits of laziness & overindulgence maybe? Esp since it's in the 2nd house, one of possessions, maybe it could indicate a luxurious lifestyle?

Since it's touching my south node, would they indicate a previous life of greed?

(Just realized Lilith being in Taurus, an Earth element, is especially interesting since in legend, Lilith is made of the earth!)
I did some looking around for ya and this is best I've got. So Lilith is linked to the unresolved dark past self, the dark side of oneself, and our soul's deepest and darkest desires that are usually suppressed. Taurus is a very concrete sign, so it is probably easier for you to identify these desires, especially in regards to property and possessions. Especially, because like you said, it's also in the second house. The south node is supposed to be what we expressed in past lives that we are growing out of in this life in hopes of incarnating our soul's purpose in this life, the north node or true node. So I agree, that perhaps in this life you are moving away from being materialistic or "greedy," as you said.

Also, other Taurus/2nd house behaviors I would be on the look out for would be stubbornness, possessiveness, and being uncompromising.

It's interesting that Lilith is conjunct your south node and it looks like Nessus is opposite conjunct your north node. I wonder what that means.

astrobunny

It's interesting that Lilith is conjunct your south node and it looks like Nessus is opposite conjunct your north node. I wonder what that means.
I saw this thread on Linda-Goodman where Nessus conjunct someone's NN and they said it meant the person has to learn "the lessons of everything related to abuse."

In my home life, my dad actually abused my mom throughout their marriage and I grew up around it, so I could see the importance of that clearly. In the past, I've also helped friends deal with/leave abusive significant others.

In middle school, I was also bullied & bullied other students, so maybe that could be related to my life lesson/theme? I was on both sides of abuse and now understand why it only leads to hurt/how to prevent it in future groups.

EDIT: Also, thinking about it, this is probably where my emotional masochism & interest in power dynamics comes from. Sheeshhhh lol

Last edited:

Capricorn2616

At least you're self aware enough to realize all of that and stop the cycle. My dad was abusive too .. My Nessus is hiding out in my twelfth, but eventually I learned the same lesson. It sounds like you've got a good handle on your north node ma'am!

astrobunny

At least you're self aware enough to realize all of that and stop the cycle. My dad was abusive too .. My Nessus is hiding out in my twelfth, but eventually I learned the same lesson. It sounds like you've got a good handle on your north node ma'am!

Thank you for the help friend !