your lights please! will i open an English School?

danai

Hello everyone! Here is my question! Will i open an English School in my country? Please shed some light! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_vvvggff.58842.54337.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_vvvggff.58842.54337.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 44

Yuri

anyone please could take a look?

I'd say "no" at the preset time. If yes, we have two oppositions Moon-L1 and Moon-L10. that usually mean querent will sorry about the matter. Aspect L1-L10 is separated. L1 itself in fall and cadent and on Antares, the death star, and L10 is moving towards Antares, too, and still combust in addition... :smile:

The only hope is the 10cusp is not really in 29.53 Aquarius but in Pisces. In this case the chart gives some chances - L10 and L1 in mutual reception and applying aspect square though, not without difficulties: L1 remains debilitated, moon is in 12th.

What do you think by yourself?

You also may ask again later when circumstances are more favourable.

danai

Ok! Ι have been thinking what is that i feel excited to do! Ι started thinking about jobs..dancer, painter, open a painting lab in combination with other fine arts e.g. painting on silk etc., to be an English teacher, actress, writer. I wanted to do them all! But how practicable can it be? Also, i felt guilty i wasn't a dancer, because i had a real talent and i felt i threw it! But did i really want to be a dancer? If i did, why had i stopped? Anyway..I started thinking since it's late for ballet and all this stuff, which demand plenty of effort and i don't want it, to combine English which i have taught for few years with fine arts..It sounds more intriguing and sweet and different and the best choice than others.. I think the expression "eh, to have a job to make ends meet" sounds ....passive may i say..? pathetic..another word...and i don't think i want to be passive anymore and compromise and work for other people who tell me how to think...i feel i need to express myself... I feel like a capable-useless! So, I think i would like to start an English Language School combined with Arts, in other words Teaching English as a Second Language blended with Fine Arts...painting, theatre, fairytales etc. All these things definitely are fancies..will they come true..not? We will see...:whistling:

Yuri

:smile:
Yuri. anything to add?

Yes. I think you should try all of these hobbies and professies and gradually you will define more clearly what you want to do PROFESSIONALLY. But this chart is obviously not good for now as to English school, maybe you should learn more about teaching, maybe financial or law or organizing matters are not settled yet, or somewhat else of this kind. I think you should contemplate, not hurry, and be responsible by yourself for you further choice. I am sure, according to the chart - something is not ready yet as to English school, not have been thought or done properly so far.:smile:

Last edited:

Yuri

Maybe, I'm wrong, but I am reading the chart and try strictly not to think more than I can see - significators are clearly not good.

What do you think by yourself, is your project really ready now to start English school?

danai

Yes, nothing has been arranged yet, It is a recent thought i came up with! Law and financial issues are not in the game..i also haven't done a market research yet! Last but nooot leeeast, i'm not sure if i am able to focus on it + love it...

(irrelevant) word of my day: multipotentionalite, i have read it in an article today...

Yuri

Yes, nothing has been arranged yet, It is a recent thought i came up with! Law and financial issues are not in the game..i also haven't done a market research yet! Last but nooot leeeast, i'm not sure if i am able to focus on it + love it...

(irrelevant) word of my day: multipotentionalite, i have read it in an article today...

Well, thank you for your reply!
You may think of it further. Much depends on it. As you are ready you may ask again the same question!:smile:
Good luck!

rafaella

Hello everyone! Here is my question! Will i open an English School in my country? Please shed some light! Thanks in advance!

NO. Moon is opposing Sun/Saturn /Mercury. Mercury combust and in detriment. I don't think you have thought through it clearly. I don't see a possibility of this, Mercury has no dignity and cannot make things happen, neither can Moon.

I think focus on getting a normal job for now. Perhaps apply for a teaching position somewhere?

danai

Hi rafaella! I have a job! I have given private English lessons to students so far and i work as an external associate at a translation company! I also make charms for Christmas with my mother and we i'm selling them...I like i don't work full time as i used to, because i have spare time for me for thinking and making plans (and cocooning hehe). It's unprecedented to me. Not all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy + not being the whole day at home doing nothing, sth in the middle for this period of time in order to create my own projects...:smile:

tikana

nope you wont!

critical degree and saturn is weak and combusted 10th house issue

no way .. loss of money and time