Gemini losing mind!

Thank you for having this board! I am mentally on my knees begging for help. I have Pisces sun, Gemini rising and moon.. and gemini throughout my chart... So, basically, there's a party going on inside of me with a bunch of kids all wanting something different! LOL!!! Here's how it effects me... I'm 52 yrs old, no career, not married, constantly moving.... It seems everytime I decide on a career? Guaranteed within 24 its changed. So, my chart says Psychology, my heart says cake designer, another part says real estate mgt/ investor.. and the last part says.. get married and be a wife-volunteer, dinners, theatre. In reality? I sit.. half the time confused, half the time burnt out.

I first thought it was my psyche.. anxiety/restlessness/exhaustion/ depression... been to tons of healers. Now I believe its my astrological makeup.
HOW DO I SETTLE THESE ENERGIES?
Please help me! Tired of being broke, unsettled, lack of purpose, alone...
TriciaJoelle

R4VEN

TriciaJoelle, if you can post a natal chart as an attachment, then those who are interested could take a look and see what's going on, and maybe how you could work with this.

I suspect that there is more than Gemini at `work' here.

I give up! To get my chart? It took me around and around... want a chart? sign in (ok) want a chart? REPEAT... Finally got to a chart.. NOW they want $55 for it! I don't have $55! UHHH!
Thanks anyway!

Ok, three hours later.. better instructions needed!

Here's my info, since the chart won't save by way of instructions...
Pisces sun, gemini moon/gemini rising

SUN Pisces 26'14'26'
moon Gemini 25'45'32
mercury aries 12'41'54
venus aries 25'57'10
mars gemini 17 0758
jupiter sag 1'59'14
Saturn capricorn 6'19'43
uranus leo 12'42'48 r
neptune scorpio 6'34'32

Inconjunct

Go to astro.com, you get free charts there. Or, if you can't be bothered/get confuddled by the site, PM me your details and I'll do it :-D

I think three hours, easily going onto four, trying to get this as a link is not "Can't be bothered". Maybe the problem is that I am using Vista? I save, but can't find where it's saved to, the file can't be retrieved. I try to copy it to a document, but it comes up all text and makes no sense.
3/17/59 9:08 am trenton nj

britterfly

You dear woman. I feel for you. I have something of the same problem.

Racing thoughts? The feeling that there is crazy energy flowing in through the top of your head, making your brain SPINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN? Indecisiveness about everything, including what kind of "personality" you want to go with? Extremely nervous energy in many every day, normal situations in life and you can't relax and just "be".

It's mental torture.

This is how I delt/deal with it (the problem is more or less gone for me now).

1. I learned to ground myself. No one can ground you but you.

2. See what IS. Stop thinking.

You must forgive yourself. Stop trying to decide. Let life flow and decide for you. Stop thinking. Stop desiring.

07.Re

Tricia, I've uploaded your chart.....

Attachments

• astro_2gw_173_triciajoelle_69333_2215.jpg
    astro_2gw_173_triciajoelle_69333_2215.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 31

freedomlover

Thank you for having this board! I am mentally on my knees begging for help. I have Pisces sun, Gemini rising and moon.. and gemini throughout my chart... So, basically, there's a party going on inside of me with a bunch of kids all wanting something different! LOL!!! Here's how it effects me... I'm 52 yrs old, no career, not married, constantly moving.... It seems everytime I decide on a career? Guaranteed within 24 its changed. So, my chart says Psychology, my heart says cake designer, another part says real estate mgt/ investor.. and the last part says.. get married and be a wife-volunteer, dinners, theatre. In reality? I sit.. half the time confused, half the time burnt out.

I first thought it was my psyche.. anxiety/restlessness/exhaustion/ depression... been to tons of healers. Now I believe its my astrological makeup.
Please help me! Tired of being broke, unsettled, lack of purpose, alone...
TriciaJoelle

Hello TriciaJoelle,

I signed into the forum to respond to a private message, and happened to notice your thread, which grabbed my attention. I'll make a few comments, as some things jumped out at me when I glanced at your chart. As I'm still very ill, I'll have to resist my usual Mercury in Sag tendency to make a long post and be brief. LOL

I feel very empathically for you, as I have the exact same problem. I've made some progress with it recently, and Britterfly's response was very helpful to me, as well. ( Thank you, Britterfly! :smile:)

The first thing that jumped out at me was that Mercury in Aries is tightly conjunct your South Node in the 11th house. Mercury also disposits your Ascendant, Mars, and Moon - as well as your Pluto in Virgo. Mercury rules your 1st, 2nd, and 5th houses, and disposits the ruler of your 3rd- the Moon. This means that communication and free will issues are a big part of your karma/life lessons. The conjunction to the South Node shows that this is an ingrained pattern that caused you problems in past lives.

Mercury in Aries in the 11th points to issues around anger vs assertiveness, getting in touch with and communicating one's true desires, as well as having hope (Aries) in the future ( 11th). It can also deal with unhealed rebellion issues (11th), which leave you full of anger and hostility ( Aries).

For further input on troublemaking potential - look to ruler of 7th, Jupiter in Sag, in the 7th, conjunct the DSC. This can point to issues of repeatedly attracting unwanted "teachers" in your life, "know-it-alls", who want to tell you how to live your life. Also, of course, check yourself to see if you are being this way in interaction with others. Jupiter in Sag in 7th also likes to make decisions for another, and can point to past lives with arranged marriages - where you didn't have a say in it. The Gemini/Sag polarity has a huge lot to deal with free will issues - other people trying to make you go along with things you didn't agree to do, or vice versa. This is probably the main reason you are having such confusion and burn-out. Work on your sense of free will, and of giving it to others in your life.

Also, on the subject of Jupiter in Sag conjunct the DSC - the good side of Jupiter in Sag is that you can trust your intuition and feel confident in your interactions with others. If you don't trust your intuition, you are probably engaging in the downside - can want others to agree with you to boost your confidence in your ideas/beliefs.

One other comment.... looking at your 4th house, which is home life, childhood, and also ingrained patterns from "the past" - whether that is childhood or past lives... similar to South Node in karmic interpretation. This can show that you or someone in your life played out the roles of these planets in your home. Pluto in Virgo - someone who forced or was forced to work/ do chores around the home. Uranus in Leo - someone who was tyrannical - overbearing, wanted to be center of attention- prone to outbursts of temper if they didn't get their way. The Pluto in Virgo person may have provoked this in the Uranus in Leo person. OR the Uranus in Leo person could have been the one forcing the Pluto in Virgo person. Both planets are retrograde, showing there is inner work to be done to resolve the energetic expression of these planets.

Hope that helps, and good luck!

(Yes. For me, that WAS brief! :sideways: )

wilsontc

Staff member
moving mind, to Tricia

Tricia,

You said:
It seems everytime I decide on a career? Guaranteed within 24 its changed...In reality? I sit.. half the time confused, half the time burnt out...Now I believe its my astrological makeup. HOW DO I SETTLE THESE ENERGIES?

You have :uranus: (rebellion, restructuring) on your IC (inner world), indicating you are a "rebel at heart". It also indicates your home life changes a lot and needs to be restructured from time to time. You have a "splash chart" so you have a lot of different interests. There is a mutual reception between :mars: (being, also action) and :mercury (thinking/daily work, analysis), indicating you have an active mind for thinking and analysis. You have :moon: (change) in the being house, indicating you personally change a lot. You have very few planets in Security (Fixed) signs, also indicating you don't have much energy that "sits still".

As you say, it's all about your astrological makeup: you ARE a restless person who constantly needs new interests to keep your VERY active mind engaged. And that's fine! :) You are who you is. There is nothing to "settle", understand that you will want to change your job regularly, that the only thing constant is change, that "settling down" simply isn't for you! "Embrace" who you are and all the things that keep you so busy in life. For you...never a dull moment! :)

Moving on,

Tim

freedomlover

Oh, and as to transits, something MAY come to resolution during the Uranus retrograde and upcoming Jupiter and Neptune retrogrades. Uranus will station direct smack on your natal Sun on Dec. 5, 2010. Jupiter will retrograde back to 23' Pisces in the next few months, and so will make two more passes over your Sun. It will also station semisextile to your Chiron at 24' Pisces on Nov. 18, 2010. They will also be making square aspects to your natal Moon, ruler of your 3rd house, challengint to resolution.

I noticed you posted this thread right as Mercury entered Leo, while transiting through your 3rd house. So Mercury in Leo-type issues may factor prominently in your resolution. Mercury in Leo has a way of making itself heard. ;) If I were you I would also watch the time ( in just a few days) when transiting Mercury in Leo hits your natal Uranus Rx in Leo and trines your natal Mercury/ South Node. A big clue to how to resolve the issues, or at least pointing to them, may come up at that time. I also read a professional astrologer's blog that said that the entrance of Mercury in Leo would set into motion many things that were originally brought up with the recent Mars retrograde in Leo.

freedomlover

ONE more thing- LOL!

I forgot the North Node. North Node is your resolution, also. It is in Libra in the 5th house, close to cusp of 6th. It is disposited by Venus in Aries in an intercepted 12th house. That position sure screams "ALONE" to me! Again, since 5th house is involved, resolution of inner child issues, or even issues with children or creativity can open doors for you.

Venus in Aries makes an exact sextile to Moon in Gemini. Sextile is an opportunity to "go together with". So maybe you need to learn to assert yourself properly ( Venus in Aries) (12th house is also the house of self-undoing) with your mother ( Moon in Gemini) - or you needed to have learned that as a child. This combo also makes a sextile/trine with Chiron in Aquarius in the 10th - which can show again the rebelliousness, but also a need to feel "equal" and "friends" with your mother.

Sometimes the right way to stand up for yourself and be assertive is to simply say "NO". What was your mother or mothering figures reaction when told "NO"? What is your reaction when told "NO"?

Jupiter will be making a semisextile to Venus in Aries at the same time as it does Chiron - so the time near the Jupiter station may bring resolution.

(haha - so much for "brief". But typing this has been helpful to me, as well. )

Last edited:
basically, you can't you use the energies to your advantage
:sun::square::moon:
Sun and Moon shows conflict in certain aspects of the life. Self-expression is blocked by emotional hangups or habit patterns that may be inherited or conditioned by past events. Family and domestic affairs keep you from developing the way you would like. The conditions in your early family environment may have caused difficulties in understanding and getting along with the opposite sex. In these relationships you can be too argumentative and defensive. You may need to get the chip off your shoulder sometimes. This aspect suggests a conflict between the ego and the emotions. There is a presence of tension between your outer and inner self.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sunaspects.html#susmo

:neptune::square:MC
Neptune in Square Midheaven
Without a firm sense of who you are and where you're headed, you may be subject to more than your share of downtime career-wise. You may find yourself a target for deceptive career schemes and false promises. Some of this can be avoided by getting into some serious career counseling and making whatever effort necessary to become knowledgeable in your chosen field. Your biggest challenge may be to avoid getting sidetracked by doubts about your choices.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/aspectsneptune.htm

You don't have to compromise your search for your ideal life's work. You'll just have to make some focused efforts in order to achieve it. Consider some of the following career potentials: acting, any of the helping professions, working as a healer, undercover agent, psychologist, or in the arts (music, singing, dancing, painting), psychic channeling, anything connected to the sea, writing novels, or working in the field of chemistry and pharmaceuticals.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/aspectsneptune.htm

http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiacgemini.html
read as much as you can about gemini - they can be very versatile people and you do find a lot in the 'service industries' where they meet and greet the public, but don't have to go into too much 'deep and meaningful' kinda things..

Like has been mentioned earlier, your 'splash or splay' chart patterns suggests, you can/do spread yourself to thinly

You also have pluto square Asc

Pluto in Square Ascendant "You have a tremendous amount of power at your command and even you may not realize how easily others are affected by your "force field." If you seem to invite more than your share of conflicts, then perhaps you can choose to develop an awareness of your approach and tone it down a bit. You're definitely the kind of person people want on their team when winning is the objective. You won't, don't, can't quit until every option has been run through. You can become a potent agent for healing and forgiveness. Can you start with yourself? Regeneration is your gift."
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/aspectspluto.htm

Moon conj mars suggests very bossy mother and emotionally assertive nature.
Your prog sun is now 18'Taurus in 12th and anything in 12th is difficult as it tends to 'dissolve' things and this includes your own prog Sun ego, pride and beliefs have/are dissolving. 'Serve or suffer' with 12th house and suggests you need more privacy, alone time, and probably find it hard to 'shine' in your own light as 12th is cadent/hidden..

Houses: angular houses 1/7 4/10 the energies of planets placed here are obvious cos it's your 'shop window' visible for everyone to see. Next the succeedent houses 2/8 & 5/11 the energies in these houses are not in shop window the are in the shop, but stood behind the counter, ready to come out when needed. Lastly, cadent houses 6/12 & 3/9 these houses/planets are not in shop window or stood behind the counter, they are in the back storeroom and only come out when 'triggered' or an emergency and much harder to recognise and access...

The houses are like the backdrop of a stage, the setting if you like, the planets are like actors and the aspects are how the planets behave in that settings/stage....

“The angles of the chart are the strongest, most potent sectors. In most house systems these mark the beginnings of the first, tenth, seventh and fourth houses, in order of potency. Any planet in conjunction with an angle will have a marked influence that resonates throughout the chart and greatly colours its overall meaning. Planets located in the angles of the chart are the strongest and most significant. Because of their primary importance, the angles are often referred to as the cardinal points and they relate directly to the cardinal directions east, south, west and north.”
http://www.astrologycom.com/houses.html

“The eleventh, second, eighth and fifth houses are called succedent ("following" the angles), while the third, twelfth, ninth and sixth are termed cadent ("falling away" from the angles). The succedents are next in strength. Planets in succedent houses function at around 50% of their power, based on the strength of an angular placement, which is the most potent. The cadent houses are traditionally held to be poor and of little efficacy.

According to traditional astrology, planets in cadent houses only function at 25% of their power, compared with a position in one of the angles of the chart. The succedent houses follow the angles; the cadent houses come after the succedents.”
http://www.astrologycom.com/houses.html

Presently, T Pluto is conj your saturn in 8th house of joint finances

Traditions, responsibilities and regulations are going through a period of revision. Security is often a major concern because the limitations that were in place no longer apply. You may feel vulnerable, find yourself preoccupied with morbidity and death or you may have to deal with corruption on some level. The old solutions to problems don't work any more and you have to find new ways to overcome limitations. This is often an austere period.
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/pluto-cj-saturn.html

TO ALL!!! OMG!! I am deeply grateful and appreciative for the time you took in responding.

As you can see, I'm like a hanster in a wheel. I'll decide with conviction one day to do "(career)"... and in a week? I lose total interest and switch to another. The good news is that lately its been the same choices I've been bouncing from.

But I'm so physically stagnant.. never married, no career, broke. Though, I do find that if I work in one state and live in another? My life works better.(I'm on the border!).

I will read and reread all of the posts. A wealth of information!
Thank you. I am in awe of all of your generosity in sharing your time, talent and compassion.

TriciaJoElle