Where is my Nutritional Supplement?

freedomlover

Things keep disappearing around here. The latest is my bottle of MSM, a nutritional supplement that I need to take every day. I've kept it in the same place for months. I've asked the others in the house if they moved it, and they told me "no".

My take on the chart:

I am Mars at 3' Virgo in the 10th. The supplement would be the ruler of the 2nd? If so, that is Jupiter at 0' Aries in the 5th. I find it odd that it is conjunct Uranus, co-ruler of the 4th. My sig is separating from an inconjunct to Jupiter.

Moon is at 11' Cancer, cusp of 9th, and smack on the South Node - not a good sign, I would think. Moon is separating from a sextile to Mars by 8 somethings and from a square to Jupiter by about 11 somethings. Moon rules the 9th house.

POF is at 0' Sag in the 1st, and is an exact trine to the supplement's sig of Jupiter in Aries - to the arc minute. Now, I would treat that as a good sign.

But I've looked everywhere I could think of! I keep all of my supplements in the same places, haven't carried them off on a trip or anything either. I really need to take these - help!

(Keep clicking on the chart to enlarge it)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2201_where_is_my_msm_hr.78369.12968.jpg
    astro_2gw_2201_where_is_my_msm_hr.78369.12968.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 25

fensi88

Yes, you will find it.
Ruler, Ju, in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . However, it is usually nearby, outside, or in an outbuilding such as a garage. Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right of places that I would suggest you to search.So close to Ur means to look near auto parts, electrical appliances, electronics, computer...Extremely early degrees in a sign locating a lost item near a door, window, gate or in a box or package which is about to be moved.
Both ruler and POf is in fire sign that means to look first near heat such as a stove, furnace, fireplace or chimney.Look also in room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, in hat boxes, or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets . Look at any place of pleasure or enjoyment in house (for example where you watch TV.

Direction: North by West
Near colour:blue, red

POF (I hope it is calculated with day formula) is in Sag in 1st house. It can be in the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
POFin 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.

Direction: east

freedomlover

Yes, you will find it.
Ruler, Ju, in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . However, it is usually nearby,
outside, or in an outbuilding such as a garage. Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right of places that I would suggest you to search.So close to Ur means to look near auto parts, electrical appliances, electronics, computer...Extremely early degrees in a sign locating a lost item near a door, window, gate or in a box or package which is about to be moved.
Both ruler and POf is in fire sign that means to look first near heat such as a stove, furnace, fireplace or chimney.Look also in room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, in hat boxes, or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets . Look at any place of pleasure or enjoyment in house (for example where you watch TV.

Direction: North by West

POF (I hope it is calculated with day formula) is in Sag in 1st house. It can be in the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
POFin 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.

Direction: east
Thank you, Goca, for the reading! You were 100% correct.

I found the supplement a few days later. I kept it on top of the refrigerator, and had looked where I normally keep it before, as well as checking to see if it had fallen off to the side. Others looked, too - no one could find it. I took the information you gave me, and went looking one more time, as it seems it was describing the place on top of the refrigerator.

I'd looked all over the top previously, but had failed to remove a big blue coffee can and look behind it. The coffee can had fallen off and was wedged between the refrigerator and the wall. When I picked it up, the supplement bottle had also fallen off and was wedged between the refrigerator and the wall. The coffee can had been hiding it. It was near my red mug I drink tea from and also a big red bowl. It was also stored in the dining room, where guests are entertained, and also the cats. LOL Also in that room, next to the refrigerator, is a bookcase filled with religious books. Next to it is a file cabinet with insurance policies. Also in the same room is a wall filled with awards won in school. The dining room is also the room that that is immediately entered when one comes in the main door.

Thank you, Goca! And I hope this is an informative thread to learn from for the forum.