I feel he is my soulmate and astrology agrees.Then why did he marry another woman?

endlesstarz

I see from your composite, and synastry that you have lots of passion due to the 5th house placements, and lots of planets occupying there. However, 7th house are empty, except for his Neptune conj. your desc. which can lead you to believe this is a relationship where there is idealism but also deception or illusion. also repeated by the venus/mars grand trine to neptune. which would signify that perhaps it wasnt meant for a long term relationship- 5th house signifies love affairs (with your composite showing alot of activity) so passion, indeed, but for serious relationships, that involve commitment and duties, there seems to be more an emphasis on deep power plays with emotions- the double emphasis on challenging synastric aspects betwen pluto and moon, and his venus square your pluto...which would indicate some kind of emotional game-playing or domination on the emotioanl levels. the advice is this:
1) take note of long-term stability factors, such as positives to saturn in natal, synastric or composite charts, to see if this affair is worth pursuing for the long haul-
2) 7th house placements and which planets are involved there
3) special attention to aspects involving neptune and pluto in natal, synastric or composite charts
4) venus/mars and their relationships
5) the 5th house is wonderful, but it is limited there if you want commitment, if you want romantic short term affairs then its great- thats what it should be appreciated for.

the other thing to consider, is your own natal chart, your expectations in what you see in partners, for he could just be your projection of the character you desire from within, or are at times. His natal chart shows quite similar things especially with regards to the love affairs, and the intensity and lessons he will learn thru them. Your natal chart shows taht you are passionate and idealistic yourself, therefore project these qualities outward. However, you should consider the factors you question yourself such as the integrity of the situation. consider his integrity, by getting married and assuming possible relations with you. Consider if you truly want an affair based only on grand passions and high ideals. That is the key element,is to be able to know what YOU want above all. It is my belief that he may truly be your soul mate, but I also beleive people can have MANY soul mates in one life time. why not, if the soul is one and eternal? Remember that soul mates are just pretty reflections of the self.

endlesstarz

Hey who knows, maybe in 10 years - you guys will be at another place, still connecting tho.. love never ends, if its true, and sometimes it means even more when you can reconnect after so many years. love doesn't have to be bound by structure, or any definition of what a "normal" relationship should be. at least you have the sense to question things tho- which is really respectable and really it does boil down to whether you are truly happy or not. i know for a fact that people get married for the wrong reasons, (such as I did once) but learning from having a variety of relationships, i learned what i didn't want, and what i really wanted in a partner. having done that, i met someone who drives me crazy, but at the same time challenges me to grow and evolve... love hurts! but in a good way too.....

Kerrie

In the past I would look at synastry just to see if I would get along with other people. I seem to think that there are many people that we could be compatible with to varying degrees, some are extremely strong and others not so strong. Some that seem like soulmates and others that we really shouldnt waste our time with, lol.

Just recently I looked at it all much deeper, by combining the synastry chart and then seeing what aspects are transiting. As nothing really happens to a person without a transitting planet making a aspect to a natal planet.

When you meet someone that you will marry or be in a long term relationship with, it needs to show in BOTH charts. Looking at both charts is extremely important, because if you have strong relationship transits, and the new person you just met doesnt, its probably isnt the right guy.

Thats why synastry is so important, you need to have good synastry, say for example a Venus conjunction in synastry, and then if a transiting planet is making a good aspect to this planet, it will be happening in both charts. If you had a Venus square in synastry, and a transitting planet came along, it would make a good aspect to one persons chart and a bad aspect to the other persons chart. Do you get me?

Your friend had Pluto entering his 7th, and Saturn in his 5th. You dont seem to be having as much luck in relationships at the time.

You never know though? You cant tell by looking at a chart in 5 mins if the marriage will be forever. Good luck :biggrin:.

WeAre

Your friend had Pluto entering his 7th, and Saturn in his 5th..

You think pluto entering the 7th is untimely for a true marriage?
....my descendant is 4 degrees cap .
.........i feel that i'm either super ready for healthy tie REALLY .
...or that im disillusioned and i'm no where near it.
really,
its tough see clearly. I bring it up though because it seems my gut ...3rd chakrah... is really saying its time for a true partnership tie.

WeAre

....actually my descendant is sextile venus in my ninth ... pisces 5 degrees.
..so maybe thats whats up for me.

I tried to read his chart ... from the synastry you posted . ... but it was tough to decipher degrees to see the aspects of what else pluto may be doing with him.

Neptune though... in your composite. ( in the 5th house stellium..and opposite your moon.. I don't know ... Its difficult for me to understand neptune influence . because its very real... and simultaneously so distant. I'm really trying to see the positive sides of its influence. because I've felt how true a tie (with neptune aspects) be.
... i've learned to rely on the other composite strength .. in this friendship I mention (our neptune trines though)

Anyway. I don't know why people get married when they are in love with someone else.
But, I've felt it to. I got sick ..in the relationship i mention. Dont do that. :wink:
its very strange to experience. The future is unknown. and if you really love each other. and yourselves ... you'll be able to communicate what you need to. and get an answer, in respect to all involved.
Thats what i have to go with anyway.
And .. I can truly say I want whats best for him. ..and me..
I imagine thats how things unfold naturally.

Kerrie

Be careful you have not fallen in love with the idea of him, rather than who he is. His actions are clearly showing that he has moved on, he has married and is planning on having children with his new wife. I can also imagine how heart stabbing this could be :-(

Why didnt you guys try harder in making the relationship work when it was in its early stages?

WeAre

.... yikes . ... I was mixing up neptune and uranus in your composite charts . .... though neptune is on the outskirts there . .... certainly playing a role.
apologies.
Sounds like you've got some momentum in your thoughts .
He's not who he was. he probably was never quite who you hoped he was. and he is making choices in life.

One of the major turning points for me when the man I mention got married...was...
I was doing yoga... and I had a vision of me playing this 'damsdel in distress' role. ... like a princess locked up in a tower..... just waiting for 'prince charming'.
I immediately realized I was telling a very silly story for my life. Love isn't about being trapped in a holding room to... finally... get a knock on the door from mr. right.
That vision was awesome!
I called him immediately... and told him "i'm not rolling around in this strange mud with you anymore...this is ridiculous. I haven't a clue who you are.... but I'm not this person I've been. this isnt living life."
Immediately,
our relationship changed. I took him off the pedastal.... and he loved that.
From there we could work at starting an honest friendship.
Not sure,
maybe you simply want this man out of your life.
For me... the friendship has been important.

I wish I could better answer your original question: "how could he marry someone else?"
Because that was my question everyday for 3 years... until he and I could talk about it.
I NEVER thought I'd understand . ... but now ..... I really, basically, do.
.....some people get freaked out to swim in the deep and unknown emotional waters they feel . ... its not conventional . there's no rule book. something else may be easier . .... not everyone is down for challenges they don't understand.
And I'm learning that people really do trade off depth for simplicity. especially if their work (or another aspect of their life) may be a huge priority.
"I try to put blinders on. ... not look around... just straight ahead."
..... thats what the man I know said. its nutty to me.... he says hes happy though.

Just know that I relate.
Its a really tough position to be in ... for so many reasons.
I hate feeling deceptive. but if I let go how deep I feel the relationship I know goes . ... I'm deceiving myself.
I would do everything you have to do to be true to yourself.
Ask the difficult questions. ... whose answers might freak you out.
Then you'll know! and you can act accordingly.
Communication is everything.
In this situation,
you have nothing to lose.... and although it may seem it ... nothing to hide.
Thats the good thing.
Ask the questions. Get the answers. and act accordingly.

There's no reason to be envious of his situation. Sounds like youre seeking truth and freedom (even if your at darker depths of it right now) ... and he seems to be blocking his senses... with hopes of .... well,
I'm not even sure what he may hope.

Aye! .... I hope something in my words resonates.
Trust me! ... I wish I could say more.

Lost_spirit

Thanks WeAre!I Know the truth deep inside,I just don't want to face/admit it.Well,at least I didn't.Cause now I clearly see things I didn't see before,and let me tell you,it's easier for me this way.

Last edited:

WeAre

Thanks WeAre!I Know the truth deep inside,I just don't want to face/admit it.Well,at least I didn't.Cause now I clearly see things I didn't see before,and let me tell you,it's easier for me this way.I wish it was so simple to just start over a friendship with him,but that's just really hard,we are different.He's making a family,having children and beginning to live a quiet life.Me,on the other side,I feel like a teen who wants to rebel after many years of living a quiet life.There's no connection anymore since now I am becoming who he was and he is becoming who I was in the past,when we met.He fell in love with the shy quiet girl and I fell in love with the rebellious passionate man.I have nothing to say or do with the boring man who just wants to finally live a quiet family life:pinched:

Nice.
its funny how that trading places happens.
for me, it hasnt been an easy situation from which to gain external comfort and or understanding from others.
my sun is opposite yours ... so maybe i was able to shed a bit of light re: self and others ... from the opposite perspective.
.... and my moon is pretty much conjunct your n.node ... I notice now ..........so, if my emotional lessons can provide anyone ... anything on their path . ... i'm all for sharing:biggrin:
grounding and lighting up from inside is an incredible stance that helps make external woes seem silly.
cuz it all is kinda funny..... if you really (dont) think (too much) about it.
Hee.
maybe your gemini n.node in your tenth wants you to write the story out ... or another story.
...........try to understand this squaring your virgo mercury in your 1st .... and roll with it.

Lost_spirit

Nice.
my sun is opposite yours ... so maybe i was able to shed a bit of light re: self and others ... from the opposite perspective.
.... and my moon is pretty much conjunct your n.node ... I notice now ..........so, if my emotional lessons can provide anyone ... anything on their path . ... i'm all for sharing:biggrin:
..........................maybe your gemini n.node in your tenth wants you to write the story out ... or another story.
...........try to understand this squaring your virgo mercury in your 1st .... and roll with it.

Wow,I've never met anyone whose moon conjuncted my N.Node!Or at least haven't studied a chart with this.I hope this little chat we had here will help me advance spiritually even a little more :biggrin:
Ohh trust me,I gain so much inspiration from my pain in love and life,I already keep a journal,write poems and paint!Thank God I can still do this!

rahu

Banned
hi
in post moetem analysis ,the composite chart shows harsh but deceptive aspects.with the mars/chiron and chiron midpoints square the sun,there is a underlying dominating dynamic.but with the jupiter/neptune midpoint conjunct the sun,he was being disingenuous all along about his selfish feelings and intentions. with the mars square neptune ,it is almost a givwen that infidelity would become a issue.
with the stellium of uranus/mercury and the sun opposed to the moon and the moon/chiron midpoint,your minds meet at a high level.this shows very intelligent and far sighted conversations.but the chiron influence could have added a bit of resentment as to who is correct.this aspect shows that in addition to thinking deeply that you also had distinct differences of opinion that could have lead to the "instabiltiy" of the relationship.

the mars/venus midpoint is square to lilth suggesting that the romantic side of the relationship allayed many deep seated insecurities.these insecurities may be why you were caught unawares.

rahu