Does SR forecast a year from the beginning of the year or my birthday?

Lost_spirit

If I have a birthday in october and so my SR of 2009 falls in October,does it mean it will forecast the year till October 2010?Cause I find more accurate results when I use it for a year from its start.

katydid

If I have a birthday in october and so my SR of 2009 falls in October,does it mean it will forecast the year till October 2010?Cause I find more accurate results when I use it for a year from its start.

The solar rtn is from your birthday 09 till your birthday 10.

starlink

Lost Spirit, When your birthday falls this coming October 2009 and you make a chart for that day, (using your birthdetails but then 2009 instead of your natal year) then it is valid from October 2009 till October 2010, but the influence of that new year is often already felts about 3 month before the new Solar year, so as of this July, you could maybe already experience things which are shown in the chart you set up in October.

Lost_spirit

Lost Spirit, When your birthday falls this coming October 2009 and you make a chart for that day, (using your birthdetails but then 2009 instead of your natal year) then it is valid from October 2009 till October 2010, but the influence of that new year is often already felts about 3 month before the new Solar year, so as of this July, you could maybe already experience things which are shown in the chart you set up in October.

This makes sense and that's what I'm talking about!Thank you guys!:smile: