Venus Square North Node

GemGirl

Hi there,

I am a newbie to the deeper understandings of astrology led to this site initially for relationship advice as I've had major issues in this area of life. Everything was leading me back to taking a good look at myself and during my research of my natal chart I discovered that I have Venus semi square North Node iaspect. This was on the horoscopeyourselfcom website. I also found that I have Saturn conjunction Venus. When I read the little information there is on the internet about the Venus/North Node square I wondered if this is an indication that the love I seek in this lifetime crosses my lifepath and will never have a loving relationship that I seek with the Saturn conjunct Venus underlying. I have had fated/karmic felt relationships that have been very damaging and I have always felt unworthy of love whilst in them. Am I meant to just focus on a spiritual path in this lifetime? And leave relationships for the next? Anybody with any advice on these aspects would help a depressed person get an understanding. Thankyou in advance :) astro_w2gw_waiana.5310.125453.png

Gemini888

First off, sorry that I don't take semi-square into account. I only look for major aspects and inconjunct and quintiles.

Your NN is in Pisces and in 5H and it's alone. Meanwhile, your SN is involved with many things: Jupiter, Pluto, Uranus. Do you describe yourself as a perfectionist and unemotional? Do you feel as if you have to devote yourself to a higher cause among a large group? This is where your SN is pulling you. Your NN is calling for you to just let go, flow with the current, and be shameless in your individuality.

As for your relationship, you have Merc as Des's ruler, and it opposites Neptune. This is a recipe for confusion in relationship. I can also see how you are obsessed with finding a good partner (Sun). You also have Venus/Saturn conjunction, indicating a need for a serious relationship. But your Venus/Saturn also sextile moody Moon in intense 8H. Do you recall going for a failed relationship against your common sense, only to realize that your common sense was right after all?

Last edited:

ForestFairy

Hi there,

I am a newbie to the deeper understandings of astrology led to this site initially for relationship advice as I've had major issues in this area of life. Everything was leading me back to taking a good look at myself and during my research of my natal chart I discovered that I have Venus semi square North Node iaspect. This was on the horoscopeyourselfcom website. I also found that I have Saturn conjunction Venus. When I read the little information there is on the internet about the Venus/North Node square I wondered if this is an indication that the love I seek in this lifetime crosses my lifepath and will never have a loving relationship that I seek with the Saturn conjunct Venus underlying. I have had fated/karmic felt relationships that have been very damaging and I have always felt unworthy of love whilst in them. Am I meant to just focus on a spiritual path in this lifetime? And leave relationships for the next? Anybody with any advice on these aspects would help a depressed person get an understanding. Thankyou in advance :)View attachment 82483

I can't see your chart, but i do have venus oppose NN and for me i always wanted to love everybody but couldn't love myself.
About venus square i have read:
"Venus square to the lunar nodes can be understood as an invitation for the native to use venusian values of creativity and perhaps even artistic pursuit in their life. The native will only benefit by avoiding competitive agenda of excessively materialistic world. Venus offers harmony, cooperation and unity as natural ways to fulfil one’s destiny."

GemGirl

First off, sorry that I don't take semi-square into account. I only look for major aspects and inconjunct and quintiles.

Your NN is in Pisces and in 5H and it's alone. Meanwhile, your SN is involved with many things: Jupiter, Pluto, Uranus. Do you describe yourself as a perfectionist and unemotional? Do you feel as if you have to devote yourself to a higher cause among a large group? This is where your SN is pulling you. Your NN is calling for you to just let go, flow with the current, and be shameless in your individuality.

As for your relationship, you have Merc as Des's ruler, and it opposites Neptune. This is a recipe for confusion in relationship. I can also see how you are obsessed with finding a good partner (Sun). You also have Venus/Saturn conjunction, indicating a need for a serious relationship. But your Venus/Saturn also sextile moody Moon in intense 8H. Do you recall going for a failed relationship against your common sense, only to realize that your common sense was right after all?

My dear Geminian thankyou so kindly for your detailed response, I wanted to ask with hope you can reply. Are you saying to ignore the Venus semisquare NN altogether? I am definitely a person who keeps my emotions in check afraid to show weakness but that's a childhood learnt behaviour I feel as I had a traumatic childhood where I was unable to express any emotions. I've spent a big chunk of my life trying to attain heights of success in the Arts only to be faced with small achievements here and there unable to carve out a career for myself. I do love my 2 daughters fiercely, lovingly but have been told by an ex partner that I didn't show the same affection to him. I do feel a sense of a higher calling to a spiritual path in this lifetime as it feels the most natural but my desire for a mundane relationship has gotten in the way somehow. I feel a sense that my yearning for a deep intimate love would be at the cost of my life purpose somehow. Even though the life purpose isn't even clearly defined at this stage of my life. I am floundering in my life currently as everything I built myself up to be is no more. I've lost relationships, friends, health, my identity and drive to be creative in the Arts. I just don't know what I'm here for anymore. I crave being with a partner yet I know I change myself to suit what they desire putting myself in toxic/abusive situations. I don't feel like I've ever just been able to be me and it be okay so I try to meet their needs then once I'm in the relationship I try to reveal the deeper parts of myself and that's when all the trouble starts. Yes is the short answer I went into relationships never feeling safe or as if they were quite right. They ended up being liars, frauds, selfish Narcissist types just as I suspected.

I write this to explain myself further but to give you some feedback on your findings with hope for some clarity. Your insights are really helpful. Do you interpret whole charts?

GemGirl

I can't see your chart, but i do have venus oppose NN and for me i always wanted to love everybody but couldn't love myself.
About venus square i have read:
"Venus square to the lunar nodes can be understood as an invitation for the native to use venusian values of creativity and perhaps even artistic pursuit in their life. The native will only benefit by avoiding competitive agenda of excessively materialistic world. Venus offers harmony, cooperation and unity as natural ways to fulfil one’s destiny."

Thankyou for your reply dear Forest Fairy, that's strange I attached 2 charts and have tried again. I have found that feeling too where I want to give love to everyone except with myself I find it not such an easy thing to do. And I really can't do the competitive dog eat dog thing as I feel we all have a place in this world and each have gifts to offer. If it means I have to turn into a monster to achieve something I generally will back down & disengage unless I somehow feel called by spirit to do so. Then I am as fierce as they come yet only to uphold the task and never to achieve glory for glories sake. Yet my ego has needed to be checked at times throughout my journey. Spirit will make sure of this lol

I wonder if you can see and read my chart's with this post? I appreciate your feedback and insights.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_waiana.5310.125453.png
    astro_w2gw_waiana.5310.125453.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 17
  • my birthchart wheel - myhoroscope.jpg
    my birthchart wheel - myhoroscope.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 30