Venus retrograde in My 7th house , Am I ever gonna be in a safe relationship ?

Lucy11

hi guys I have venus retrograde in my 7th house , I also have SUN , Mercury , Jupiter , Pluto , North node in my 7th house in the sign of scorpio , I attract only narcissistic type person , control freak kind off , here's my chart
:innocent:

Attachments

• Sans titred.jpg
    Sans titred.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 17
  • chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 18

angela111

Lucy,

I am sure someone will reply soon, you only posted this yesterday.

Fear not! The great thing about astrology is you can see the possibilities and avoid them.

Scorpios are a bit intense and extreme/possessive in love and sometimes we attract what we ourselves gives off ya know. Not a bad thing, just a thing that you can sort of evaluate and make it how you want it. I like to call it awareness which is beneficial! :happy:

Lucy11

Lucy,

I am sure someone will reply soon, you only posted this yesterday.

Fear not! The great thing about astrology is you can see the possibilities and avoid them.

Scorpios are a bit intense and extreme/possessive in love and sometimes we attract what we ourselves gives off ya know. Not a bad thing, just a thing that you can sort of evaluate and make it how you want it. I like to call it awareness which is beneficial! :happy:
Thank you angela111

Lucy11

Ever? You want an analysis of progressions, transits and returns from now until the end of your life.

No wonder no one responds. Do you have even the remotest idea how much free work you are asking for?
What do you mean ? Look I'm just asking if someone can at least help me understand my chart. .. anyway

Abby83

I'd help you if I could but like I said I'm not really good at understanding relational astrology. I hope someone will be able to help you.