Beşiktaş Park - Istanbul 14/08/2019
Kick-off: 22:00 (local time)
Liverpool: Red Kit
Chelsea: Blue Kit

@fensi88

Last edited:

fensi88

On this page

https://www.uefa.com/uefasupercup/n...f86-1000--uefa-super-cup-tickets-now-on-sale/

they said match kick off is at 22h local time, why you post 12:00???

ASC=12Ar00
So, as Liverpool will wear red kit they are represented with ASC ruler Mars. Chelsea as Liverpool's opponent is represented with ASC ruler Venus. Dignities are in Venus favour! Venus is Cazimi while Mars is Combust. In most questions on competition, a significator Cazimi would be a clear ‘win’ for that player or team. So, I expect that Chelsea will win!

dave3

On this page

https://www.uefa.com/uefasupercup/n...f86-1000--uefa-super-cup-tickets-now-on-sale/

they said match kick off is at 22h local time, why you post 12:00???

ASC=12Ar00
So, as Liverpool will wear red kit they are represented with ASC ruler Mars. Chelsea as Liverpool's opponent is represented with ASC ruler Venus. Dignities are in Venus favour! Venus is Cazimi while Mars is Combust. In most questions on competition, a significator Cazimi would be a clear ‘win’ for that player or team. So, I expect that Chelsea will win!

Would you able to re predict the match again if you are free please. I am liverpool fan and want liverpool to win it.

werdhr12

Would you able to re predict the match again if you are free please. I am liverpool fan and want liverpool to win it.

It was predicted Liverpool to win Community Shield. But Man City won it. Honestly, I don't think this prediction will be true either because Liverpool is a way stronger side than Chelsea right now.

dave3

It was predicted Liverpool to win Community Shield. But Man City won it. Honestly, I don't think this prediction will be true either because Liverpool is a way stronger side than Chelsea right now.

Thank you for your reply. Exactly, that's what I was thinking too :- Liverpool fc to beat Chelsea fc but don't know in terms of astrology point of view.

werdhr12

@fensi88 can you please re-verify this? Liverpool is way strong side than Chelsea right now to lose a match.

fensi88

In this event chart Moon is in Aq which means surprises are possible!
There are a lot of members on this forum so I expect that someone will post their astrology analyse if they not agree with my analyse.

Torero

I predict Liverpool's victory in this match. In my method, the sun is the patron saint of Liverpool. On the map of the match, the Sun is in the 5th house, in the monastery in trine with the ASC.:wink:

EDJ

The moon in aquarius is aplying sextil to jupiter of the cicle as DT of lampard, and jupiter rules his ascendent. His cicle as new DT of Chelsea will have a lot difficulties, but he has trine between moon and rulerof his midheaven; if something good will happen to Chelsea this new season has to be today.

Pedro Rodríguez has doble trine of jupiter and mars, so he can score in another final.

Lampard debut with Chelsea as DT : 10 -7-2019, 19:45 , Dublín.

Torero

I predict Liverpool's victory in this match. In my method, the sun is the patron saint of Liverpool. On the map of the match, the Sun is in the 5th house, in the monastery in trine with the ASC.:wink:

Congratulations to all Liverpool fans on their next victory for the team.:sun::sun::sun::biggrin:

Vince9622

Congrats to we Liverpool fans...YNWA...congrats again Torero...Fensi88 I appreciate ur efforts.. Ur always the first to respond and a times the only one..Thanks Bosses