Will this travel be safe?

Hi all, I would be traveling to Jordan in a couple of weeks, and although I have read nice things, it's the first time I'm traveling to an Arab country. I am traveling with a friend, we are two female travelers and would like to know if this travel looks safe?
Any insight would be useful.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_travel_may_hr.78668.83043.jpg
    astro_2gw_travel_may_hr.78668.83043.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 29

waybread

I think physically you'll be safe. Just read up on appropriate modest dress for female visitors to the Near East, and ways to keep your money/credit cards/passports secure at all times. If you're old hands at travelling overseas you don't need my advice. If you are new to travel in an Arab country, there is a lot of good advice on-line from travel sites.

Mercury rules the 9th house of overseas travel and it does apply to a square with Saturn in the second house of money. So just don't leave anything financial to chance.

Have a wonderful trip.

ElenaJ

Confirming what waybread wrote, mercury is also approaching a trine to your ruler Jupiter in the ascendent and sextile to mars on the descendent, which is very good.
Enjoy it, but keep your eyes open, be aware, and don't assume that friendly faces are being friendly.
Buon viaggio.