will he open up again/allow me to get close?

besitos

Cancer is an apple pie. Aquarius is a mincemeat pie. Capricorn is a pumpkin pie. Scorpio is a blackberry pie. Virgo is a peach pie or fresh strawberry pie. Aries is a strawberry or granny smith apple pie. Gemini is a pineapple pie. Sagittarius is pink lady apple pie or a chocolate mousse pie (simultaneously low and high brow). I want to stick my hands and face in a pie now.

Chrysalis

Don't ever think getting physical with someone will make them fall in love with you, it don't work like that.

Anyway onto your chart, moon/venus all this is, is you making yourself available and open for him, you've already separated from both his significators, him/mars is 3' away from being in a DF degree, moons in via combusta, your hoping for moon to do this TOL between sun/venus but its not going to pull off as only one of you wants this, and thats yourself, suns rejecting it.

What happens after moon fails with the TOL ....she goes void for a while, meaning nothing comes of it. Which planets ruling the 5th house ? Saturn, not a good ruling planet for romance.

Its not happening.

besitos

The message I had previously was just hinting that I wasn’t happy with the timing of the question. I think the chart itself has stuff that is clearly interpreted as no because of no aspect etc

Chrysalis

The message I had previously was just hinting that I wasn’t happy with the timing of the question. I think the chart itself has stuff that is clearly interpreted as no because of no aspect etc

There is aspects but only you receive it, sun doesn't...that's why i said what i said.

besitos

Thanks for your analysis chrys. I always appreciate the whys! And I feel physicality is a factor here because it has been an issue from the beginning - I have reason to think something will change. I might pm you.

What do you think of Saturn and Venus?

Last edited:

besitos

There is aspects but only you receive it, sun doesn't...that's why i said what i said.
Ok. I was just talking in general that it seemed like chart could be easily interpreted as no from mars Venus, and as I said I appreciate a different analysis as you did!

besitos

I was actually tossing and turning this morning thinking about changing my game plan. Things feel time sensitive at certain moments in a courtship even though for me it isn’t. What about the time before the meeting, in also worried about questions I have. I think chrys’ Interp sees the sun’s rejection as not one event but a result, so asking about little actions is not necessary to see if they will make a difference?

Is the timing for the possible new person as sun when moon aspects or when they (sun and Venus) move to Pisces?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

It seems to me like your wanting a commitment and he's not, he's into something more casual.

PM me if you need to, as i want to ask you something about him anyway..in the "physical" sense.

Januarystorm

He is confused with relationships in general, I think he as an ideal image that has kept him single and daydreaming for a long time. He told me he hasn't felt the way he did for me, in a long time (meaning he felt for me when he hadnt for snyone in a long time). I went through some things and appearance has changed and I think that could have given him pause. For him he says friendship is important to a relationship but it seems he doesn't give the time and care to someone unless it's a romantic feeling. I admit I took up all his time from the beginning but now that complicates things for me because to go back on it feels like betrayal, but I know I cold be confused

you cant know or speculate on what kind of images he has, why he is single and wether or not he is daydreaming and for how long- because you will always project your OWN expectations/desires/fears/etc etc on to that- you have no idea what is going on in someone else's mind and life- no one BUT that person knows. Friendship is a crucial part of being in a relationship with someone.

i dont understand- you say you have taken up all this time from the beginning AND that he wouldnt care so much for someone UNLESS he had a romantic feeling for them, also he says that friendship means more to him than a relationship- and then he asks you to be friends- so what you are saying is that you know he wouldnt spend so much time and energy on someone if he did not have romantic feelings for that person, and also that friendship means a lot to him and that he offered you his friendship.??? than whats the problem??

also what do you mean by going back means betrayal?