Is it safe to live with him?

leo468

I'm not sure where to post because this is for friend.
He have infectious disease and he don't want to be treated.. I'm worried about him.
He lives in another town and last time we met was 1 year ago. When he was here we always had good time but now the disease is making me very worried. I have to get away from here and he is the only place I can go to, but...
What the chart says?
Is it safe to live with him?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_chart.41081.2018919022017.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_chart.41081.2018919022017.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Please confirm:

Is he just a friend of yours, or your boyfriend?

Are you, the person asking, asking for yourself?

Also, why is he the only person you can go live with? Don't you have anybody else in your family/social circle that you could go live with?

leo468

Hi,

Please confirm:

Is he just a friend of yours, or your boyfriend?

Are you, the person asking, asking for yourself?

Also, why is he the only person you can go live with? Don't you have anybody else in your family/social circle that you could go live with?

Hi !
He is my best friend. Not boyfriend. We don't have romantic or sexual feelings between us.
I am the person asking the question.
He is the only person I can go to live with because I can't live with my family because they are making my mental problem worse ( too often panic attacks ) and when I am away from them I feel much much better. I am not in good terms with other people from my family. I have boyfriend but I can't live with him because he is living with his family and they don't like me at all ( + even I don't want to live with them ).

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Ok. And, your boyfriend won't mind you going and living with another man?

I will look deeper into the chart later, but, from the first glance it doesn't bode well. Try pulling up his natal chart with transits and progressions and yours too. Do yours at least if you don't have his time of birth.

leo468

Ok. And, your boyfriend won't mind you going and living with another man?

I will look deeper into the chart later, but, from the first glance it doesn't bode well. Try pulling up his natal chart with transits and progressions and yours too. Do yours at least if you don't have his time of birth.

Yes my boyfriend won't mind it because my best friend is gay.
We are young but many men coming in his house this also worries me a little.
I know his birth time.
Thank you very much !!!

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Per the Horary Chart:

You are the 1st house = Mercury as your significator
Your friend is the 11th house of the chart = Jupiter

Jupiter is weakened due to retrogradation and is in the process of receiving an opposition (challenge) from Mars (a malefic: inflammation/infection/fevers). The friend has Mars in his first house clearly denoting his current condition.

Mercury (you) will soon trine Jupiter (him), which perhaps shows your good friendship and you thinking of going to live with him, but will first sextile Mars (his condition), might be significant of perhaps your knowledge of his condition, but still wanting to go live with him. Since Merc. is not debilitated, I think it should be ok to go live with him. Perhaps that will serve the dual purpose of you finding a place to live and your friend having someone around for moral support. Make sure you stay clear of all the dubious activities there and lock your own bedroom or something. Despite this astrological reading, please use your own good judgement ultimately when you make your decision of whether or not you want to stay with him. That is important!

leo468

Per the Horary Chart:

You are the 1st house = Mercury as your significator
Your friend is the 11th house of the chart = Jupiter

Jupiter is weakened due to retrogradation and is in the process of receiving an opposition (challenge) from Mars (a malefic: inflammation/infection/fevers). The friend has Mars in his first house clearly denoting his current condition.

Mercury (you) will soon trine Jupiter (him), which perhaps shows your good friendship and you thinking of going to live with him, but will first sextile Mars (his condition), might be significant of perhaps your knowledge of his condition, but still wanting to go live with him. Since Merc. is not debilitated, I think it should be ok to go live with him. Perhaps that will serve the dual purpose of you finding a place to live and your friend having someone around for moral support. Make sure you stay clear of all the dubious activities there and lock your own bedroom or something. Despite this astrological reading, please use your own good judgement ultimately when you make your decision of whether or not you want to stay with him. That is important!

Thank you very much !
I'm still worried and I still doubt about going or not but I'll see...
But what about these progressed charts?

aquarius7000

Hi again,

In your birth chart, you have Mars in the first house, and it rules your health/physical constitution, in general. So, you should in any case be careful with anything that is sharp-edged, hot, can be infectious, etc. Ask your mother if you were a C-section (cesarean) child. You have progressed Moon all set to change signs and go into Aries. Normally, the changing of house and signs of progressed Moons are related to important events. Given that it is entering Aries, you could face some emotional outbursts, rash emotions, emotional turmoil in general, and, yes, in general, you need to be careful of contracting infections (Aries).

One more thing, you may have ego problems (a lot of Leo and Scorpio energy) and temper issues, especially connected with home (Uranus - Mars, with Uranus in the 4th house). You also have Saturn - Mars, so you might be very opinionated as far as your partner goes.

Two questions: is your partner much older than you, or does he work for the govt., or, in some way, heavily burdened?

Also, I am curious to know what you have in mind or a career.

Finally, if you have double thoughts about moving in with your friend, or any fear, it is best to not take a chance. You are still very young and it is better to be safe than sorry.

leo468

Hi again,

In your birth chart, you have Mars in the first house, and it rules your health/physical constitution, in general. So, you should in any case be careful with anything that is sharp-edged, hot, can be infectious, etc. Ask your mother if you were a C-section (cesarean) child. You have progressed Moon all set to change signs and go into Aries. Normally, the changing of house and signs of progressed Moons are related to important events. Given that it is entering Aries, you could face some emotional outbursts, rash emotions, emotional turmoil in general, and, yes, in general, you need to be careful of contracting infections (Aries).

One more thing, you may have ego problems (a lot of Leo and Scorpio energy) and temper issues, especially connected with home (Uranus - Mars, with Uranus in the 4th house). You also have Saturn - Mars, so you might be very opinionated as far as your partner goes.

Two questions: is your partner much older than you, or does he work for the govt., or, in some way, heavily burdened?

Also, I am curious to know what you have in mind or a career.

Finally, if you have double thoughts about moving in with your friend, or any fear, it is best to not take a chance. You are still very young and it is better to be safe than sorry.

I burned and cut myself accidently many times. I know I was meant to be born with c - section but on the day, the doctors didn't had organisation and forcefully normal birth, and it made my mother have many health problems.
Ego problems , temper issues. Well yes. My home is not a place to live well. Too much tension and fights everyday. I really don't remember a good day here, I never see my parents smile. And in the past my father and grandfather abused me physically I had broken ribs. They stopped because I suffocated too many times from the panic attack.
For the partner, he's not much older than me ( 7 years older ). He works a lot. Not in the govt. but for a big company.
I always liked older man, I had another boyfriend much older than me.
About career I don't know, I am very good painter, I like art. I thought that will be my career but I'm not sure.
Atmosphere won't change in home and it's what is pushing me to leave and help myself about my health. I'm still worried to go to live with him because I don't want to ruin myself more but this is the situation.
Thank you very much I am very thankful to you to take of your time for me !