Give it to me! Anything really! I'm open to it!

p0ohbear

This is for fun. Tell me what you know by reading this please. :biggrin: Good or bad. I'm open to it. I wont get mad. I know I'm a mess. LOL:w00t::lol:

Thank You Kindly Friends!! :love:
p1fZuh.png

MiaMiaMia

This is for fun. Tell me what you know by reading this please. :biggrin: Good or bad. I'm open to it. I wont get mad. I know I'm a mess. LOL:w00t::lol:

Thank You Kindly Friends!! :love:
p1fZuh.png

Haha, ok so... Taurus Asc, with sun and Venus there: you fine:biggrin: And think about pursuing arts...:whistling:

MiaMiaMia

:w00t: :biggrin: I do draw and have taken art classes. Really enjoyed it. But don't want it as a career just a hobby. :wink: Thank you friend!

You´re welcome:tongue: I have to point to your Part of Fortune in the 5th house, so don´t neglect that hobby...

Career wise... coming from the MC and 11th house, strong Uranus/Saturn influence, plus they are in Retrograde, so additional weight, all in the 8th in Capricorn! Very concentrated on management/organisation and managing other people´s assets?

p0ohbear

You´re welcome:tongue: I have to point to your Part of Fortune in the 5th house, so don´t neglect that hobby...

Career wise... coming from the MC and 11th house, strong Uranus/Saturn influence, plus they are in Retrograde, so additional weight, all in the 8th in Capricorn! Very concentrated on management/organisation and managing other people´s assets?

Really? Hm. That is very very interesting. Because I can't handle money. LOL! :lol: If anything I'm a spender. But if I can save I know how to save. But handling other people assets I am not confident in. LOL:lol: I actually prefer a partner who will do that for me handle my assets like its her own. And I'll just keep the money coming. LOL:lol::tongue:

MiaMiaMia

Really? Hm. That is very very interesting. Because I can't handle money. LOL! :lol: If anything I'm a spender. But if I can save I know how to save. But handling other people assets I am not confident in. LOL:lol: I actually prefer a partner who will do that for me handle my assets like its her own. And I'll just keep the money coming. LOL:lol::tongue:

Omg, you can see that I´m really new to astrology:whistling:so take what I say with a ton of salt:biggrin:

By the way, I read your chart wrong, you don´t have Venus but Mercury on the Ascendant, again, my bad:pinched:

Ok, so... Venus in the 2nd, with Gemini on the 2nds cusp : you spend socially, on friends? And pleasant things just for fun?

p0ohbear

Omg, you can see that I´m really new to astrology:whistling:so take what I say with a ton of salt:biggrin:

By the way, I read your chart wrong, you don´t have Venus but Mercury on the Ascendant, again, my bad:pinched:

Ok, so... Venus in the 2nd, with Gemini on the 2nds cusp : you spend socially, on friends? And pleasant things just for fun?

well you can read better than me lol :biggrin: I cant read or understand my birth chart really. I just google everything lol but it doesn't seem accurate googling. It's better when someone can just TELL me.

I'm social when i want to be. But I dont know ever since I fell in love with a scorpio it changed. LOL I'm not social anymore outside this computer. I do enjoy time with friends but lately I've just decided to isolate myself. I DO enjoy pleasant things for fun. Like gadgets, toys, new technology, my cell phone is one of them LOL :biggrin:

MiaMiaMia

well you can read better than me lol :biggrin: I cant read or understand my birth chart really. I just google everything lol but it doesn't seem accurate googling. It's better when someone can just TELL me.

I'm social when i want to be. But I dont know ever since I fell in love with a scorpio it changed. LOL I'm not social anymore outside this computer. I do enjoy time with friends but lately I've just decided to isolate myself. I DO enjoy pleasant things for fun. Like gadgets, toys, new technology, my cell phone is one of them LOL :biggrin:

Alright... so you must be super intense in relationships, you have Scorpio on the cusp of the 7th:joyful: Plus, the ruling Planet of Scorpio sits in its own sign!

p0ohbear

Alright... so you must be super intense in relationships, you have Scorpio on the cusp of the 7th:joyful: Plus, the ruling Planet of Scorpio sits in its own sign!

I am intense. I really take it all in. More sacrificing than ever. Its scary. It scares me sometimes. I can be deep in feelings. sometimes its so deep that I get lost in my own emotions and I dont know how to verbally express it. That is only when its really really intense.

MiaMiaMia

I am intense. I really take it all in. More sacrificing than ever. Its scary. It scares me sometimes. I can be deep in feelings. sometimes its so deep that I get lost in my own emotions and I dont know how to verbally express it. That is only when its really really intense.

Interesting, and since it´s on your DC itmight not be so obvious about you at first when others get to know you...

Anyway, does this sound accurate?
Sun in Taurus/Moon in Aquarius:
Reactionary
Adaptability and originality moderate everything that you approach. You have a hard
time making firm emotional ties with others. You try to stay uninvolved and objective
about everything all the time so you can have a front of being different than others.
You are never considered as self-important because you are kind, generous and
thoughtful to others. You might feel that you have a special purpose in life like other
Taurus-Aquarians do. You look almost like a visionary or prophet and seem to have a
special soul.

[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - from http://silvernature.tumblr.com/post/135690443666/the-reactionary ]

Last edited by a moderator:

p0ohbear

Yeah, I love their descriptions:joyful: Do you relate to it career wise btw?

Yes very much so. I don't show all of me in career. I use my gemini to put a front adapt to around me and those around me. Helps make things more flexible and please others. I become selfless when in career. I work hard. I focus hard on projects. I work in the operating room. I assist the surgeon in surgeries so, my mind is always focused. I hide my inner emotions deep to the point no one can notice what I'm thinking or what I'm feeling. I have been told I have this face...thats blank. The person who sees that face cannot tell what I'm thinking. Although there are times that If I'm comfortable with you work related wise I have that sense of freedom to show a few layers of my true self. But lately in my clinicals this month and so forth I cannot trust everyone so I'm forced to take out more of my gemini in me. And just pull a front. As long as I get the work done then its all good.

p0ohbear

Also in addition regarding if things dont go as planned or right I get temperamental. Thats true. But mostly its INNER for me. Rare very rare I express that outward. Work related wise I express my temperament in a mental manipulation way. I believe thats my aquarius side that takes control. The taurus in me is just stubborn when im mad im mad. But how i get mad is more of my aquarius side. To cut it short... for example: If a person were to play mind games and take advantage of me and be unfair and lie convinced that they can get away with it only for the intent of putting me in harms way. I make it more harder for them mentally to go through the challenge with me. I stress them out more. LOL. I dont know how I do it. But I do it very well. LOL. Thats when you really pissed me off. LOL I've just recently notice that about myself lately.

wilsontc

Staff member
Sun and Jupiter on Ascendant, to p0ohbear

p0ohbear,

Mia said:
Taurus Asc, with sun and Venus there

You have Sun :)sun: self-expression) and Jupiter :)jupiter: wisdom) on your Ascendant (self), suggesting a strong need to express yourself through what you know and learn more about your self-expression. Mercury :)mercury:) is in your 1rst house and Venus :)venus:) is in your 2nd house.

About your chart,

Tim

theV

Re: Sun and Jupiter on Ascendant, to p0ohbear

Sun/Jupiter in Taurus in Asc square Moon/Mars in Aquarius is energetic aspect and vivid. You might come across as funny, optimistic, bundle of energy and enthusiasm. Sun/Jupiter in the first house is well received from people and leads to popularity through your solar/happy go lucky personality. Mars/Moon can come off too strong sometimes and very in your face that can get people annoyed by you.

Parental conflict is possible with Sun square Moon.

p0ohbear

p0ohbear,

Mia said:

You have Sun :)sun: self-expression) and Jupiter :)jupiter: wisdom) on your Ascendant (self), suggesting a strong need to express yourself through what you know and learn more about your self-expression. Mercury :)mercury:) is in your 1rst house and Venus :)venus:) is in your 2nd house.

About your chart,

Tim

Thank you Tim! I'll research more about what it means to have mercury in my 1st house and venus in my second lol

p0ohbear

Sun/Jupiter in Taurus in Asc square Moon/Mars in Aquarius is energetic aspect and vivid. You might come across as funny, optimistic, bundle of energy and enthusiasm. Sun/Jupiter in the first house is well received from people and leads to popularity through your solar/happy go lucky personality. Mars/Moon can come off too strong sometimes and very in your face that can get people annoyed by you.

Parental conflict is possible with Sun square Moon.

When I dive deep into my emotions. People get shocked because they don't see the sad side or the depth side of me. Its always happy go lucky they are use to. So when I dont have control over mars moon coming strong emotionally they get annoyed. LOL so you are very right. That helped me understand better though. Thank you I'll keep it on CHECK! :lol: