Struggle to open

Lyrebird

Hi everyone.

Don't know how to start this, so i'll write something little about myself. I consider myself pretty lucky, although i'm not in a very lucrative finantial position nor is my career flowering. Mainly because, at the given moment, my primary "mission" is to have an intimate relationship with a woman (i'm male). But here I find the hardest struggle. I was never in a relationship mainly because i get so scared to open up and show my feelings that it consumes my entire entity. I can't function, literally I can't cope with mundane activities when the chemistry starts working, can't focus on my career. I get attached to one person and I loose my mind. I had a lot of selfesteem issues and still have some. I'm a musician, and I'm very good at it (others say it), but I just feel that i can't continue with anything else untill I solve this "problem". And it is starting to **** me off lately..... my apology, I think and write chaoticly when I'm in that mood, just like this chaotic post.

Hope you can relate this to something in the chart, maybe the sun conjunction north node, both in square with chiron. Just a hint :whistling:

Attachments

• Chart.jpg.jpg
    Chart.jpg.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 26