Will I have a safe move ito subidized housing?

H

husack

Background.
My friend, whom I have had to live with for the past 4 years wants to move out of his house. However, inorder to do that I have to leave first. I have very little money and thus have to rely on some sort of public housing. So I want to know if I can have a safe and successful move into the subidzied housing? I hope to move back into the city proper. We can draw a chart up for right now. It is now 4:21 pm EDT on October 5,2012 in Castle Shannon Pa. Your comments will be appreciated

Last edited:
H

husack

Thanks for the positive answer. The housing dept is still processing the info that I gave them in Sept when I put my name in. The only drawback is that I will have to wait a while for any result. There are a number of people ahead of me, but maybe some of the people ahead of me will get tired of waiting and will drop out or have other curcumstances that I don't have to make them move on.

H

husack

The local housing department said no for now because I owe a former landloard some cash. Someone that knows my friend sugested to him that she will check with the department of aging. Also a friend of mine suggested that I move from Pittsburgh to the Albany New York area where she is at. The interest in astrology is decent where she is at,but with Uranus about to enter my 5th house, I am not so sure. It will be there for about 5 years. After that it's like the party is over as it then goes into my 6th at 1 Taurus. What do you think. Should I move to Albany to be near my friend. It isJanuary 17,2013 at 4:15pm. in Castle Shanon Pa.:confused: