Small 5th House and childlessness

Beatnik,

having venus conj mars to me takes precendent firstly then these two square Pluto in 8th (Equal house system) could suggest surgery caesarian birth or IVF treatment.

Mercury ruler of 5th makes 3applying aspects before it leaves your sign (Aries) and two more if you count inconjuncts. Pluto the planet of death and transformation does seem to suggest you will be transformed by children (or creative endevours) when it happens.

A similar thread for research then --
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14598&page=2

http://books.google.com.au/books?id...result&resnum=4&ct=result#v=onepage&q&f=false

carol Rushmans book above

Last edited:

beatnikgirl

Beatnik,

having venus conj mars to me takes precendent firstly then these two square Pluto in 8th (Equal house system) could suggest surgery caesarian birth or IVF treatment.

Mercury ruler of 5th makes 3applying aspects before it leaves your sign (Aries) and two more if you count inconjuncts. Pluto the planet of death and transformation does seem to suggest you will be transformed by children (or creative endevours) when it happens.

Yes that Pluto worries me greatly, intuitively looking at my chart and my partners chart it is death and the near death possibility that worries me deeply . Using placidus House system the next time anything stays for any lengthy time through my 5th house, Saturn is moving slowly making in opposition to my Sun, which as witnessed in my past experience involves death or personal near death experiences. My partner has saturn in his 7th House during the same period I have Saturn moving through 8th saturn makes a sq to his Saturn, I can't deny this doesn't exactly look healthy for my mortality.Of course if I was going through adoption proceedings I'm not sure how that scenrio would pan out, if I had a positive influences in the 5th how would that 8th house saturn manifest.

Yes that Pluto worries me greatly, intuitively looking at my chart and my partners chart it is death and the near death possibility that worries me deeply . Using placidus House system the next time anything stays for any lengthy time through my 5th house, Saturn is moving slowly making in opposition to my Sun, which as witnessed in my past experience involves death or personal near death experiences. My partner has saturn in his 7th House during the same period I have Saturn moving through 8th saturn makes a sq to his Saturn, I can't deny this doesn't exactly look healthy for my mortality.Of course if I was going through adoption proceedings I'm not sure how that scenrio would pan out, if I had a positive influences in the 5th how would that 8th house saturn manifest.

My goodness, seems you are reading way tooo much into this aspect here, think of it as 'symbolic' NOT literal. Nobody can or should predict death and personally I don't think that's possible either. There is NO signature or formula for 'death, marriage, births' in my book just possibilities, no guarantees. I know horary believe 'they' can answer any question you throw at them.

BobZemco

Yes that Pluto worries me greatly, intuitively looking at my chart and my partners chart it is death and the near death possibility that worries me deeply.

First of all, Pluto is not the "Death Planet" in your chart. It is in my chart, but then my chart isn't your chart, and I have a long while before it comes round to conjunct my 4th House Cusp.

Secondly, if you intend to study astrology further, then you need to learn that there are three kinds of death: physical, mental and spiritual, and they're all good.

Physical death could be the end of a relationship (whether that relationship is with a partner, a child, a parent, or a friend) or a job that's bringing you down, but you're too blind to see that or too afraid to take the risk and make the break.

Finally, I tried to look at your chart, but it's so full of garbage it gives me a headache. What I can see is that you have Gemini on the 5th House Cusp. That is traditionally a barren sign, however it is in the late degrees of Gemini, which if anything would indicate that if you have children, it would be later in life, which at this point appears to bear out.

28 Gemini is Saturn's place, so Saturn is actually your friend, not your enemy. Mars is also happy there.

As far as predicting child-birth, transits are only one of the 3 tools you need. The other two are your progressed planets, and of course your natal chart.

That is traditionally a barren sign, however it is in the late degrees of Gemini, which if anything would indicate that if you have children, it would be later in life, which at this point appears to bear out.
Like I said in post 18. I have gemini ruling 5th with mars in there and have been highly fertile!!
I suggest you take the Modern astrologers view rather than old Trad view :)

beatnikgirl

astro_2gw_01_beatnikgirl_hp-1.79578.9269.jpg
Hi Bob
OK I have gotten rid of all the excess asteroid type noise on my chart here it is so I'd welcome any other insight you can see with my chances at becoming a mother one way or another. I work with schools families and kids in my role as a book and teaching supplies buyers so I'm sure my motherly nature will show up, the problem has been maintaining my health, sorting out emotional issues with my less than perfect family set up absent unknown father, depressive unhappy moody erratic depressive mother, older stable but strict grandparents who raised me. My previous partner never showed any interest in having kids with me, then i had health issues, financial issues lost my job and now emotional jitters again, feels like i'll never make my dearest dream true circumstances seem to constantly conspire against me.

Claire19

These old traditional views really are outdated. I have Virgo ruling my8th and Jupiter retrograde in 8th square mars, with just mars in 5th and have been *highly* fertile, at the drop of a hat

Well Astrologer50-we only have your word for that as you have declined to post your chart-yet you keep using it as proof to validate your own ideas.
I don't believe that the h8 has involvement in conception.
BTW, how many children do *you* have?
Lilly

[changed comment to make it clearer that this is a personal opinion and not the opinion of everyone on the forum - Moderator]
I think the 8th rules sexual orgasm "the little death" and thus it deals with conception in that way. Yes those traditional views were often based on superstition and not to mention misogyny and chauvinism... dont get me started. :annoyed: They had limited knowledge in some areas and cultures. We really have to use our Uranus which after all rules astrological science and deals with the forward thinking, research and the modern way as well as dissolving stereotypes.

Mars in the 5th is highly fertile I would have thought. The planet of sex and libido in the house of children. Mercury rules your 5th and it may be well placed and aspected too. It tends to multiple births or at least two I would have thought.

Claire19

Like I said in post 18. I have gemini ruling 5th with mars in there and have been highly fertile!!
I suggest you take the Modern astrologers view rather than old Trad view :)
I dont really hold with the barren sign bit. That is very old fashioned and limited. The aspects are all important. The ruler of the 5th and the planets therein tell the story plus the condition of the Moon and the Sun. When looking at children in a partnership both people's charts have to be taken into consideration and the composite.