Venus in 12 th house people?

Zora

Account Closed
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
What is your mercury though as you are very straightforward and direct in speaking?.

My mercury is in taurus in 11th house in trine with mars. My gemini venus is in 12th house as well - and I can assure you that a 12th house venus doesn't has the general meaning of secretive relationships - or to attract only man with issues not being free and not to have.

I was always in longlasting relationships - friends as well husbands - and am married for more than 40 years now - 20 years with my first husband and with my second husband 23 years now. So don't worry :smile:

me too,taurus ! and I am definitely loyal too.
Do you have a tendency to shop a lot and unnecessary shopping, and do you like luxury? like me?

I browse a lot? Like, A LOT. I don't buy as often. I guess I spend a lot of energy *imagining* what I would buy if I had unlimited money, but then not buying anything because I can't afford the top of the line thing I want. I hate having to buy something that is less than the best just because it is the best that I can afford. I do a lot of things myself because it is cheaper and then I can make them really well (like cooking really nice dinners at home instead of going out to eat, but getting lavish with 3 courses and wine, etc. I get huge kicks out of that kind of thing).

But I think my Venus is getting mucked up by its opp to my scorpio moon and the presence of all the aries planets in my 12th house. I'm trying to understand the aspects there.