Relationship Advice?? (obsessive relationship) help

Imperial1922

i am a Capricorn who is currently dating a Cancer girlfriend (for a year and 6 months). i really love her as a person, but i become obsessed with her. i tend to get super jealous and controlling with her. i dont want her talking to guys, and usually i have the need to show dominance and control in the relationship. we one time talked about our exs, (ive had 5 gfs, she has only had one) and basically she was telling me everything she and her ex did (and i mentioned what i did with my exs) but i just get angry and impulsive with her. i dont even know the guy yet i hate him already. i have trust issues and i always want her to be mynes forever. we are planning to marry and i wont let anything get in the way of that. i always have the need to know where she is. she says she loves me with a passion, but she really dosent understand how much i love her. she gets jealous too but i usually just feel pissed off THINKING about her ex, or any guy talking to her, or worse, she remembering those guys. she always reassures me that i should trust her but i cant help it. i want her to only be mynes. i am very agressive with anger issues and impulsive. but i want this unhealthy obsession to continue...

is there anything in my chart that shows this obssessive/possessive personality???

her placements
sun-Cancer
moon-Sagittarius
mercury-Cancer
venus-Cancer
mars-Cancer

aspects
moon conjunction pluto
venus trine pluto
jupiter opposite pluto
saturn sextile venus

my placements
sun-Capricorn
moon-Cancer
mercury-Aquarius
venus-Sagittarius
mars-Pisces

aspects-
Mars square Pluto
Pluto square Ascendant
Pluto opposite MC
Pluto sextile uranus
saturn sextile mars and moon
saturn trine AS
venus trine jupiter 8th house

Attachments

• MyNatalChart.gif
    MyNatalChart.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 31

waybread

You have an exact square between Mars (anger) and Pluto, a planet of obsessions, control issues, and a need to dominate.

A more empowering use of this aspect would be to seriously take up a high-impact sport or martial art, as Mars rules athletes, and those Plutonian qualities can be advantageous in a sport. You need some constructive outlet for all of your anger.

Your moon is in the deeply emotional sign of Cancer. I would guess it conjuncts your GF's sun, though I can't tell without seeing her chart. You might think about the crab with its claws holding tightly, not wanting to let go. But sometimes the crab has to shed its shell and let go, if it is to grow.

Please, for your and your girlfriend's sake, see if you can take an anger management course. http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/anger-management/art-20045434

Otherwise you will make both your lives hell, and nobody could blame your GF if she distanced herself from you simply to get back some sense of normalcy in her life. If you don't want to lose her, don't drive her away with your obsessive jealousy.

It is a very good and healthy sign that you recognize these tendencies within yourself, so that you can seek mature ways to address them.

Lin

You don't build a love relationship by first putting the woman in a cage. She will spend the rest of the relationship trying to escape. If not now, then soon.

You want to control everything. And when you can't do this you get angry. This is very immature behavior and will lead to disaster.

Because it begins with your not wanting her to speak to men and then it will spread to not wanting her to speak with her friends, her family and when you see you can't control all these people in her life you will have a breakdown and hurt yourself or someone else.

And it's not her. This behavior doesn't come from her....her past, her actions, her personality. This is all YOU. You have to get some help. Obviously your childhood role models did not prepare you for "real life relationships". If you were abandoned in some way that might be a clue to your control issues.

But you can't make people love you or stay with you or put up with your bad behavior - for long. Everyone has the right to GIVE their love in their own way. If you take away her right to bestow her love on you in her own way, then you are taking away her humanity. And you'll have an unhappy "ROBOT" wife.
LIN

rahu

Banned
in addition to mars square Pluto, mars is also square to Chiron. this give you edgy personality. it makes you very judgmental when some one is not the way they say they are. this squure is easily offended and you will turn on life long friends if they offend.
you issues of trust are shown by Neptune and mercury conjunct the south node . the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to Neptune also. here is where the fear of being cheated comes from. but it tends to shows that you fear that which you have done. that is you fear infidelity because you have cheated on other girl friends.
the mars/pluto/chiron aspect can show a physically abusive childhood so you anger issues may arise from these previous childhood experiences.if so then you need anger management
rahu