*** Happy Solar Returns ***

Silversong

I'm glad that a thread like this is here! :happy:

I am resurrecting it to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my fellow Taureans!! :love:

Let's relish in the fruits of spring- or something similarly Fixed and Earthy. :lol::biggrin:

PS, I *am* a bit late with my post- April Taureans, I :love: you too!

:taurusimg:

craft94

Happy Birthday! Really enjoyed hearing from clear-thinking Librans on the "No offense" thread.
Thanks! Would you mind interpreting my solar return chart if I send it to you over message? I mean, I know how to interpret charts but it's not as objective. I could either spin it so this year is going to be a good one and I'm gonna meet the love of my life and become rich or I could spin it in the opposite direction and only focus on the negative.

david starling

Yes. I've switched to whole sign houses. Sounds like you're most interested in 6th and 7th house matters? Even if it doesn't look good, I take the "lemons into lemonade" approach. I also believe the Moon's position for the coming year is of extreme importance relative to ruling planet's position--that's about motivation. Are you thinking really long range, or just for the year? "This too shall pass " is a hopeful maxim when things are tough, but cautionary when it's easy sledding.

craft94

Yes. I've switched to whole sign houses. Sounds like you're most interested in 6th and 7th house matters? Even if it doesn't look good, I take the "lemons into lemonade" approach. I also believe the Moon's position for the coming year is of extreme importance relative to ruling planet's position--that's about motivation. Are you thinking really long range, or just for the year? "This too shall pass " is a hopeful maxim when things are tough, but cautionary when it's easy sledding.
Just for the year.

Blaze

Account Closed
26 years young. Wow. I guess being happy is something we should be on birthdays but.....I'm just not. Neither sad nor happy, just....disappointed. 26 years have gone by and my goals are still so far away....

Heh, that must be Saturn whispering in my ear again. I'll shut him the **** out and enjoy today for what it is.

Happy Solar return for me.

david starling

26 years young. Wow. I guess being happy is something we should be on birthdays but.....I'm just not. Neither sad nor happy, just....disappointed. 26 years have gone by and my goals are still so far away....

Heh, that must be Saturn whispering in my ear again. I'll shut him the **** out and enjoy today for what it is.

Happy Solar return for me.

Hey Blaze! You still have your Saturn-return to look forward to! Happy Sun-return!:biggrin:

Kitchy

Banned
Blazey-

Feliz Cumpleanos! The regrets of "woulda shoulda coulda" in life usually start around age 25-26. Don't sweat it. It's all part of the current sextile period of the approaching Saturn return in a couple few years.

Now is a good time to start narrowing down your strengths and aspirations and usefulness to your world - a time to fine tune them or let them pass on- otherwise they usually just become baggage unopened after that - left to linger - while waiting for the Saturn opposition to make you feel really bad about yourself for letting them stick around and distract you for as long as they did.

Last edited: