Attracting Pisces

LovelyNomad7

Why do I attract so many Pisces? Not that Pisces aren't great people but in my experience relationships with Pisces are so one sided. I want someone that can balance me out. I hate having complete control of a relationship. What type of person would balance me out well?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_ana_s_hp.14362.32559.gif
    astro_w2at_02_ana_s_hp.14362.32559.gif
    54.7 KB · Views: 40

serafin5

Why do I attract so many Pisces? Not that Pisces aren't great people but in my experience relationships with Pisces are so one sided. I want someone that can balance me out. I hate having complete control of a relationship. What type of person would balance me out well?

Hello LovelyNomad!

Yes, I am a Pisces Sun sign but I wante to ask you when
you say in your relationships with Pisces that the Pisceans
are usually super easy to control? Maybe you need a
stronger Piscean since you, and your chart, seem super
compatible with this Sign? I know theyre out there too
'cause Im not a pushover either. So I wish you luck and
blessings to you!

Serafin5

Last edited:

chei star

Hi again :)

I always thought this of Piscean people. But how many serious relationships have you actually had with them? My current partner is a Pisces and he is the only person I have ever been with who matches me in power. He doesn't allow games to be played and he doesn't play them himself. The balance of control is very equally split between myself and him, and this is something that I have never experienced. It is amazing :)

Yes we are beautifully compatible with Pisces as the above poster mentioned. I do think it helps if the Pisces in question has some earth or air elements in their chart, to calm down their emotions a little bit. My partner has a Virgo moon and Venus and Mars in air signs and I am actually very thankful for that ;)

I know what you mean though. Easy control = boredom ;)

Janoe

Hi there,

maybe you're not looking at it from the right angle...? I think it would be risky to define a seemingly fitting astrological profile and then look for people to match it... instead you should ask yourself - why is it that you attract so many Pisces people? What lesson do they hold for you?

Everything happens for a reason.... and the people we attract into our lives are just a manifestation of things going on inside.

If you can answer the question why?, I'm sure the pattern will dissapear and a new type of people will come into your life.

Good luck!:smile:

serafin5

Really good point Janoe, thank you! Im ashamed I didnt think to ask this myself! Im just so tired of people, astrologers (?), here at AW and I LOVE AW!, always referring to ALL Pisces as "weak" and "wishy-washy" and all Scorpios as "evil" and "manipulative", (my ASC by the way)!!! These people just havnt obviously met me! LOL!! since I am neither.

(Sorry; a little Sunday rant. Ive been under the weather. :()

Blessings,
S5

LovelyNomad7

Janoe: Good point! I will look at the bright side of things. serafin5: Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just mean the pisces' I've had relationships with. I know they're not all like that.

anjelik

I am a Pisces and I am definitely the furthest thing from easy to control. Once someone tries to control me it becomes a battle of freedom. Perhaps you unconsciously are attracted to weak people? I agree, if I can control a man he is unattractive to me, but if he is too hard to pin down I get frustrated so often end up where I am the stronger individual (and I'm a Pisces, go figure! but have a healthy dose of Cap and Libra in my chart).

MantisReligiosa

You have Venus conjunct Neptune..isn't Venus the planet which shows what and how you attract what you do? I believe I remember that correctly.
also, this maybe a bit far-fetched, but you have Pisces in the 12th house, that means that people with Pisces planets will feel "at home" in your 12th house-around you, and probably can read you very well.

Pisceans are very sensitive to people's "energies" and you have a water and earth-heavy chart, which probably makes you seem like you have a familiar vibe to them.
Of course, this is all assuming that they aren't attracted to you for other astrological reasons-like maybe having Moon in Scorpio, Mars in aries etc. that relate to your chart.

I know I have Venus in Pisces, sextile Neptune and Venus conjunct Sun and DC in Pisces, so I definitely attract a lot of Pisces.
Despite being a Pisces myself..
right, which reminds me..how sure are you of your hour of birth? Because if your Rising is Pisces, it totally explains it.

We're always attracted to people whose ascendants match our "inner" energies. I know I always fall for Pisces Risings.

ashriia

With all that scorpio energy in your chart, i can see why pisceans would be attracted to you. I bet you come across as really alluring and mysterious to them, also strong. male pisceans from my experience love all those qualities. and you have venus in capricorn. .. and cap, as well as scorpio is compatible with pisces.

You mentioned that they are attracted to you, but didn't say much about being attracted to them. What you have said of Pisces also rings true for me. I need more balance in relationships. The pisceans i have known need so much reassurance to the point of being draining on me, and when i've really, really needed them they tend to disappear or have hissy fits about what's bothering them instead. And in a real crisis, i've had to get help from other people.. When i've certainly been willing to put everything aside for them. I still have pisces friends, which for me, works much better.

Are you attracted to earth signs? maybe a Taurus or Capricorn?.. perhaps with an airy moon might work nicely. Or libras since you have libra in the 7th.

If your chart was the first I have ever seen and I had no knowledge of what any of the symbols and numbers mean... I would still assume that the lines (aspects) are trying to avoid one side and stick to the other.

You have a beautifully Cardinal and Fixed chart... You probably won't allow anyone to come close to even consider being in control when they're with you. To merge with someone perhaps only a truely gifted Pisceian can dissolve that solid crystaline structure of yours.

LovelyNomad7

MantisReligiosa: My ascendant has been a huge question lately. I asked my mother if I was really born at 3 and she said I might have been born before that so I might actually be a Pisces rising.

Ashriia: I am attracted to pisceans as well. I feel so comfortable around them. Yes, the same has happened to me with pisceans. They disappear at the most crucial moments :/ All except my last relationship. She was a great person, very reliable and kind but I think our moons were incompatible. She had a Capricorn moon and I just felt like there was no emotional bonding. I am attracted to earth signs. I dated a Virgo for two years (worst relationship ever!) and I've dated a Capricorn before but never a Taurus. I have dated a Libra before as well but he acted like a child and had commitment issues.

Temperance: Thank you :) & I think you are probably right. What I love about pisceans are that they are so patient and calm. I probably just need to wait for the right one.