Was I set up in a bad way.

wvdave

Can somebody look at my chart on this date from about three years ago.And tell me if I was set up in a bad way.I had something really bad happen to me on this date.That has caused problems since then.What I mean set up.Is was some one out to hurt me on this date?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_12_was_i_set_up_in_a_bad_way_hp_57230_8229.gif
    astro_w2gw_12_was_i_set_up_in_a_bad_way_hp_57230_8229.gif
    46.8 KB · Views: 42

Opphiucan

So, you are mercury but who is represented by the deceiver? Would that be lord of 8th house or 12th? Was this someone you dated or a co worker?

Moon square sun, you're mercury....trine ascendant (WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?)
I would say most likely because of that twelfth house moon square sun...

wvdave

Ya it was about a girl who I thought I was gonna get up with.So I was decieved by this girl.Is that what you mean with deciever.Sorry I don't no what trine ascendent means.

Ixaee

Moon square Sun (separation), opposite Saturn (restriction), opposite Uranus (something unexpected). = You thought you were going to get one thing out of this situation, and instead you got a very unusual surprise that resulted in separation, emotional discord and heartache.

Id say you were, yes.

Opphiucan

wvdave, anyway you would feel comfortable telling us a bit more? the Uranus opp Saturn shows the shock, lessons learned but am just curious what else may be seen..

Hope you are well!
L

wvdave

Sure I was tacticed like I was going to get with this girl.That I knew years ago.And on this date that I put on my chart.My parents tryed to get me arrested and they got me put in the hospital.And all kinds of stuff.So what I was mainly wondering was it my parents.That was setting me up or was it this girl and her people.Or was it all of them.And when I ment setup in a bad way.I was mainly meaning by this girl.