Marriage Question!

jascole7

I threw this chart a few months ago but came back to it today. The question was “Will I get married before 28?” (I turn 25 in July) and it looks like a yes to me:

- I’m exalted venus in Taurus in 7th house
- Spouse is in exalted Cap mars in my 4th
- Sigs are approaching each other by trine

But I’m wondering if there’s any other answers in the chart? For instance, Mars is conj Jupiter. Would that signify a generous, optimistic, etc. husband or perhaps even how I’d meet him (in church, while traveling abroad...)? Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Attachments

• D5F8750C-CF81-453F-AFC8-6AC85FF7808E.jpg
    D5F8750C-CF81-453F-AFC8-6AC85FF7808E.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Your Arabic lot for marriage falls in Cancer at 3° Cancer conjunct the NN in the whole sign 10th house. When Venus or Mars ingress and transit through the sign of Cancer this will be a favorable time for marriage.

These times would be:
Venus ingress August 2020
Mars ingress April 2021
Venus ingress June 2021 [mars still transiting Cancer]
Venus ingress July 2022
Mars ingress March 2023
Venus ingress May 2023 [mars still transiting Cancer]

etc....

You venus do flow towards the marriage lot, so there is a good chance it could be before your 28. Although as you are currently not in a committed relationship to lead to a marriage, then there is also a possibility that this chart could be showing you a relationship commitment from someone not necessarily a marriage commitment.

ameliaastrology

Venus and Mars have a moiety of only 7. Traditionally, they are out of orb for an aspect.

Another obvious problem is that Mars will conjunct Jupiter before Venus gets to Mars, which can effect a Prohibition, because there is no guarantee Jupiter is able to collect light. Venus is out of orb and not already applying to Jupiter. Jupiter is in fall herself (Mars too is in her sign of fall). Also, Jupiter beholds the ascendant with a difficult square.

All these mean Jupiter is most likely a hurdle not a help.

We have yet a third problem. Venus and Mars, even if we disregard orb and Jupiter, never get to perfect their own aspect in the same signs. This is call Evasion/Frustration. Once Mars has changed sign, he will immediately conjunct Saturn and that is before Venus catches up to aspect Saturn. At best, this is a lot to overcome.

By the time Venus and Mars actually get to meet, it already extends beyond the purview of this chart.

And this is why checking the ephemeris is important. I'm sorry this won't play out as easily as it seems to be at the first glance.

Some other basics:
A horary chart is usually cast in Regiomontanus system, not Placidus, mainly because it's William Lilly's preferred system. In your chart, this Venus is in House 8, not house 7, because it's within 5 degrees of the House 8 cusp, but this could be different if you re-cast it using the Regiomontanus system.

Amelia

Last edited: