Will they have a child together?

HeartTree

This is her question: Will i have child together this man im seeing?

She is almost 40 so she is keen to know this. They haven't been so long together. Chart is early by few minutes. Can it be read at all is my first question?

She is Mercury and he is Jupiter. As she is Virgo it's not in beneficial and fruitful sing. But he is? And he is inside 5th house with 5th house lord Saturn. Mercury will soon apply square to Saturn and and after that it will conjuct 7th house lord Jupiter. Isn't this collection of light? Moon next and last aspect is opposition to Jupiter. (After trine to neptune and opposition to pluto - but those are not counted?)

For me it seems to be happening but it will not be happy?

Chrysalis

The chart can be read yes.

With Saturn ruling her 5th and in the 5th and mercury partile square Saturn, then I'm saying no. With Mercury so close with this square to Saturn, it seems like she already knows this, or she knows that it's maybe not going to be so easy.

Or it could just be that she won't get pregnant straight away and there will be delays, so to get pregnant to this guy they would need to be together a long time, as it could take years more than months.

tikana

The chart can be read yes.

With Saturn ruling her 5th and in the 5th and mercury partile square Saturn, then I'm saying no. With Mercury so close with this square to Saturn, it seems like she already knows this, or she knows that it's maybe not going to be so easy.

Or it could just be that she won't get pregnant straight away and there will be delays, so to get pregnant to this guy they would need to be together a long time, as it could take years more than months.

its a yes. because merc is healthy and dignified
saturn is aqua barrenish but beneficial planet is in 5th house Jup
moon is fertle it is opposing jup through.. you could be looking at 18 weeks? dunno.. jup is weak

HeartTree

Thank you both! I will let you know. At the moment they are having rough time due korona virus restrictions etc. stuff keeping them apart. I hope they will pull through. His ex is also making trouble, wanting him back. It’s almost like soap opera in my point of view.