What sign is wealthiest or about income gains?

CapAquaPis

The signs most likely to have wealth is 1. Sagittarius and 2. Pisces (ruled by the planet of luck, Jupiter) and 3. Aries (ruled by Mars) are on the top. The ones that go far in monetary gains or end up upper-middle class are 4. Gemini (the sign of investment ruled by Mercury), 5. Taurus (the sign of luxury ruled by Venus), and 6. Capricorn (the sign of business possibilities ruled by Saturn). The signs known to manage finances well are Leo, Virgo and Libra. And the least wealthiest signs have to be Cancer (unlucky), Scorpio (very unlucky) and Aquarius (a loss of wealth), not sure which sign is the least wealthiest overall.

Gemini888

My take on this matter:

Any determined sign that falls onto the 2H cusp will indicate a will to make money. Doesn't really mean other signs can't make money though. The 2H will show us how we can best make money and our attitude to money.

I kind of disagree about Sag and Pisces being lucky with money. Sag can be too excessive with money, thinking luck is always on their side, and end up broke. And I often see red flag when someone complains about being unlucky with money and their chart shows Pisces on 2H cusp. Pisces doesn't care for material things and is also pretty spaced out, so money could slip out of their hand. Aries is impulsive and can burn up a large amount of money real fast. Aquarius can be unlucky with money, but it's because they don't really care.

I think Scorpio can be pretty lucky with money. Scorpio on 2H can mean obsession with material gain, so the chart owner could do anything for money. Capricorn is pretty pragmatic and it can very much be the number 1 sign for money, and also Taurus. Virgo is good at managing finance too (yeah right, earth signs are good at making money). Leo, Libra and Gemini are hit-and-miss.

Again, everything depends on the chart as a whole. Someone with a bad 2H may have other placements as a compensation.

P.S: I have Taurus on 2H cusp, Gemini Sun and Merc in 2H, and Taurus Venus in 1H. You can say I'm obsessed with money then :whistling:

JUPITERASC

The signs most likely to have wealth is 1. Sagittarius and 2. Pisces (ruled by the planet of luck, Jupiter) and 3. Aries (ruled by Mars) are on the top. The ones that go far in monetary gains or end up upper-middle class are 4. Gemini (the sign of investment ruled by Mercury), 5. Taurus (the sign of luxury ruled by Venus), and 6. Capricorn (the sign of business possibilities ruled by Saturn). The signs known to manage finances well are Leo, Virgo and Libra. And the least wealthiest signs have to be Cancer (unlucky), Scorpio (very unlucky) and Aquarius (a loss of wealth), not sure which sign is the least wealthiest overall.
Ranked: This Is How Likely Each Zodiac Sign Is To Be Rich :smile:
https://www.thetalko.com/ranked-this-is-how-likely-each-zodiac-sign-is-to-be-rich/

CapAquaPis

The Scorpio in 5th/Aquarius in 8th I happen to have on my chart is a malefic placement on not accumulating enough money to live on. My sign ruler Uranus is in Scorpio and my sun is in Aquarius conjunct moon, unfortunate placement to have myself. And they are also thought to be the least likely to marry and have any children, the Scorpio-5th is one of infertility (esp. to many women with this aspect) and Aquarius-8th is a difficulty to find the right match overall.

Gemini888

The Scorpio in 5th/Aquarius in 8th I happen to have on my chart is a malefic placement on not accumulating enough money to live on. My sign ruler Uranus is in Scorpio and my sun is in Aquarius conjunct moon, unfortunate placement to have myself. And they are also thought to be the least likely to marry and have any children, the Scorpio-5th is one of infertility (esp. to many women with this aspect) and Aquarius-8th is a difficulty to find the right match overall.
So your conclusion above is from personal experience? And why do you look at the 5H anyway? It isn't related to money.

Without a chart it's pretty hard for me to imagine, but have you considered the possibility of your own mindset distorting your view about money? Maybe you have an overthinking or moody planet/sign in your 2H (which I guess may be Cancer), and you are plagued with how little wealth you have. How is your 2H doing?

CapAquaPis

So your conclusion above is from personal experience? And why do you look at the 5H anyway? It isn't related to money.

Without a chart it's pretty hard for me to imagine, but have you considered the possibility of your own mindset distorting your view about money? Maybe you have an overthinking or moody planet/sign in your 2H (which I guess may be Cancer), and you are plagued with how little wealth you have. How is your 2H doing?

Not good, my 2nd house is damaged, I blame that on my true node in 29' Leo opposite sun and moon in 8th, and my 1st house is Cancer and AC node is 17' 33" Cancer. I have a part of Fortune (POF) in 11' Cancer in the troubled 12th.

I had astrologers online explain to me about your 1st birthday moon sign is definitive in life. The person I talked to was born Apr 9, 1979 (Aries sun, Virgo moon or sidereal is Pisces sun, Leo moon) describes a Capricorn moon on Apr 8, 1980 is important. This is also true for Apr 8, 1941-42; 1960-61; 1998-99 and 2017-18 births. It means my moon sign on Feb 15, 1981 is Cancer, right on my ASC. and like you said, Cancer influences are bad for many budgets.

Gemini888

You still haven't told me about your 2H. Why is it damaged? The Asc and the 2H are not the same. And all other placements mean nothing unless they form a direct connection to the 2H.

Let's try again: what's in your 2H exactly?

Somna7H

Banned
Even though I have few Planets in my 2nd House I'm still a poor guy. Part of Fortune, Venus, Moon, Rahu and Mercury in my 2nd House.

CapAquaPis

You still haven't told me about your 2H. Why is it damaged? The Asc and the 2H are not the same. And all other placements mean nothing unless they form a direct connection to the 2H.

Let's try again: what's in your 2H exactly?

I have no planetary placement in my 2H...do I need to redo my natal chart to find anything? There are other indications of income gains and losses, barriers and benefactors, and the sign rulers (mine is Uranus which is in 5H Scorpio).

Abby83

I agree condition of 2nd house has a lot to do with it.

My 2nd ruler and 5th ruler is Jupiter in sag in 1st. If I put more energy into it I would make really good money. But I don't. I mostly care for people like family members which is free. Neptune in 2nd also makes me deluded with my spending.

CapAquaPis

I agree condition of 2nd house has a lot to do with it.

My 2nd ruler and 5th ruler is Jupiter in sag in 1st. If I put more energy into it I would make really good money. But I don't. I mostly care for people like family members which is free. Neptune in 2nd also makes me deluded with my spending.

About family (mine, that is), My bro (his birthday was 2 days ago) has a Moon in 2H Sagittarius, while our Mom (her birthday is in 4 days) has a 2H Aquarius (29' cusp 1' Pisces) moon. However, my bro has a 13' Scorpio ASC (a malefic number, sign and rising) which is opposite his natal sun Taurus and my Mom has a cusp Sag/Cap ASC, unsure if it's 29' Sagittarius or 1' Capricorn.

YonyGursho

Venus rules wealth actually. Well, the Taurus side of Venus anyways. Earth signs rule material things, so earth signs are wealthiest and best with material things and money. But Taurus is the most about wealth out of any sign, as it literally rules wealth.

Abby83

Venus rules wealth actually. Well, the Taurus side of Venus anyways. Earth signs rule material things, so earth signs are wealthiest and best with material things and money. But Taurus is the most about wealth out of any sign, as it literally rules wealth.

Having said that, my dad has sun and Venus in Taurus and he's been very poor all his life.

YonyGursho

Having said that, my dad has sun and Venus in Taurus and he's been very poor all his life.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. It's not just about the sign a planet is in though, but the aspects as well that determine the condition of the natal planet.

Venusian energy on venus is very good for venus, as that Venusian energy is making venus do what it's best at doing naturally, at least to an extent that venus will be doing this. But clearly your father's venus must have some aspects that make his venus not good for wealth if what you say is true about him having been poor, which would explain why despite his venus being in it's best sign to be in, he's had financial issues.

Abby83

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. It's not just about the sign a planet is in though, but the aspects as well that determine the condition of the natal planet.

Venusian energy on venus is very good for venus, as that Venusian energy is making venus do what it's best at doing naturally, at least to an extent that venus will be doing this. But clearly your father's venus must have some aspects that make his venus not good for wealth if what you say is true about him having been poor, which would explain why despite his venus being in it's best sign to be in, he's had financial issues.

I looked at his chart. I don't know his time of birth but his Venus semisextile Jupiter in gemini, sextile Uranus in cancer, and square Pluto in leo.

thelivingsky

Your question obscures the true essence of astrology which is definitely not about generalizations in 12 categories.

There is no one sign that has an advantage in the capacity for wealth. There are very poor and very wealthy in every sign. Although Virgo and Pisces seem to be more likely to have wealth elude them. It depends on the chart aspects, house placements and the strength of the H2 ruler. but I occasionally come across a very wealth Piscean such as Rupert Murdoch. I also have to say Sagittarius seems to be under represented.

When I researched the charts of very wealthy industrialists and entrepreneurs I saw a good deal of H2 influence and a surprising amount of Cancer and Aries. I suspect the Cancer influence gives an insatiable insecurity that pushes people to constantly acquire more.

People who have heavy earth sign charts might be motivated to have material security and have the facility for it, but they are often not risk takers, so once acquiring a certain level of financial security they are not likely to take risks and push for more. Aries likes the challenge.

The good aspects of Jupiter and Uranus are very beneficial as they bring opportunities. They are lucky aspects. Having the North Node in H2 can be an indicator also. Or having Jupiter on the N.Node especially if the Jupiter is H2 ruler or the ruler of the N.Node is in H2.

As with any time you look for clear indicators of a certain fate in the chart, having multiple indicators is what will give a definitive answer. It takes more than one indicator.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

CapAquaPis

According to some astrologers, there was a "shift" of many people to sidereal signs from originally tropical in 2008-09. A tropical Pisces reassigned as an Aquarius tend to be less wealthy than before. And a tropical Aquarius like me (26' Sun Aquarius - Feb 15th to 1' Aquarius cusped a business-work ethic sign like Capricorn) should have a higher likelihood of a good income in their future.

I am a Sagittarius and I do t know any Sagittarius that would have money. From my observation its Taurus(and will flaunt it) and Capricorn(will save it for later).