Why do people (men) always say I have a really strong and intense energy around me?

ninamoon

I’m born October 5th 1994, in ‘Emmen’ (Drenthe, Netherlands) at 4.25 PM.
People often tell me I’m really flirtatious, I attract a lot of men. But when I want to get to know someone people will tell me I wanted ‘it’ too bad or that my energy is very intense.
I don’t see myself that way as I’m not the type of person who wants to jump into any relationship at all. Most of the time when people tell me that, I haven’t even thought about ‘wanting’ someone.
I’m actually very caring and sweet when it comes to relationships, and not a typical Venus is Scorpio (jealousy is not my thing), but I never get to that point as they tend to run after a few months (lol). Why does this happen? Is it logical when you read my chart?
I do make friends really easily btw, which confuses me more.
What does my chart say about me?

Last edited:

crewlgurl

Banned
Scorpio venus and mercury maybe? Sexy but scary :p (plus, venus loosely conjunct pluto, makes it probably 1000% more intense. however it conjuncts generous and noble jupiter, too so you maybe give off different vibes in flirty situations which confuses the dear manship^^) But wait for other interpretations, too...
(Btw, it's best when you post your chart here on your own)

ardentika

Please attach your chart to see aspects. I have Venus in Scorpio, and I've been told the same. Venus Scorpio tends to have that mystique arua around them, and people are always drawn to mysteries.

But attach your chart for more info.

Last edited:

ninamoon

Yes, the intensity is real! Haha. I've now attached my chart, curious what you both and others will say :)

Attachments

• image1-2.png
    image1-2.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 40

StillOne

If that's your correct birth time, your ascendant squares your planets in scorpio. that may result in an intense outward expression.

Last edited:

katydid

I’m born October 5th 1994, in ‘Emmen’ (Drenthe, Netherlands) at 4.25 PM.
People often tell me I’m really flirtatious, I attract a lot of men. But when I want to get to know someone people will tell me I wanted ‘it’ too bad or that my energy is very intense.
I don’t see myself that way as I’m not the type of person who wants to jump into any relationship at all. Most of the time when people tell me that, I haven’t even thought about ‘wanting’ someone.
I’m actually very caring and sweet when it comes to relationships, and not a typical Venus is Scorpio (jealousy is not my thing), but I never get to that point as they tend to run after a few months (lol). Why does this happen? Is it logical when you read my chart?
I do make friends really easily btw, which confuses me more.
What does my chart say about me?

Your 7th house of relationships, is actually quite emphasized and somewhat intense.

Leo on the cusp, so it is ruled by the Sun. The Sun is in Libra, the sign of 'romantic unions' and it is conjunct the Moon in Libra.

So both of the lights, the most powerful planets in our charts, are conjunct in Libra in the 7th. So at some level, 'relationships and romantic partnerships' are of vital importance to you.

It might not be evident to you, and you might not even be aware of how much you really want a Libran union. That Libran New Moon conjunction in your 7th is squaring Neptune/Uranus in the 12th. So it might be an unconscious, internalized desire/need, that 'leaks' through and others can see and feel it. :love:

I say that your 7th of relationships is 'intense' because it includes 3 signs, Leo, Virgo and Libra. Leo on the cusp, which is the fun, warm flirty energy that you put out there and are conscious of.

But there is an 'intercepted' sign of Virgo embedded in that 7th of relationships. And Chiron is placed there. So it might indicate that your very hard on yourself at times and do not have enough faith in yourself to believe that you even 'deserve' a deep, stable relationship?

Chiron in the 7th, in Virgo, is a self sabotage type of energy. You get in your own way? When someone begins to be interested in you, somehow you mess it up by saying the wrong thing, being critical of them or of yourself, showing doubts and insecurity, and scaring them off? :pouty:

Luckily, that Chiron sextiles the Venus/Jupiter in Scorpio, and trines the 12th house Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn. So you do have a deep reserve of inner strength and stability and you can tap into that and work through the doubts and insecurities by weeding them out. The inner voice which spreads self doubt, voices from childhood that were critical, and have been internalized, need to be erased. :innocent:

You would be a GREAT partner and you need to know that, own that and feel good about it. Do not apologize for wanting a committed stable relationship one day. Know that you deserve it and clear the way of emotional dead wood which has been blocking the way. :sideways:

ninamoon

Your 7th house of relationships, is actually quite emphasized and somewhat intense.

Leo on the cusp, so it is ruled by the Sun. The Sun is in Libra, the sign of 'romantic unions' and it is conjunct the Moon in Libra.

So both of the lights, the most powerful planets in our charts, are conjunct in Libra in the 7th. So at some level, 'relationships and romantic partnerships' are of vital importance to you.

It might not be evident to you, and you might not even be aware of how much you really want a Libran union. That Libran New Moon conjunction in your 7th is squaring Neptune/Uranus in the 12th. So it might be an unconscious, internalized desire/need, that 'leaks' through and others can see and feel it. :love:

I say that your 7th of relationships is 'intense' because it includes 3 signs, Leo, Virgo and Libra. Leo on the cusp, which is the fun, warm flirty energy that you put out there and are conscious of.

But there is an 'intercepted' sign of Virgo embedded in that 7th of relationships. And Chiron is placed there. So it might indicate that your very hard on yourself at times and do not have enough faith in yourself to believe that you even 'deserve' a deep, stable relationship?

Chiron in the 7th, in Virgo, is a self sabotage type of energy. You get in your own way? When someone begins to be interested in you, somehow you mess it up by saying the wrong thing, being critical of them or of yourself, showing doubts and insecurity, and scaring them off? :pouty:

Luckily, that Chiron sextiles the Venus/Jupiter in Scorpio, and trines the 12th house Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn. So you do have a deep reserve of inner strength and stability and you can tap into that and work through the doubts and insecurities by weeding them out. The inner voice which spreads self doubt, voices from childhood that were critical, and have been internalized, need to be erased. :innocent:

You would be a GREAT partner and you need to know that, own that and feel good about it. Do not apologize for wanting a committed stable relationship one day. Know that you deserve it and clear the way of emotional dead wood which has been blocking the way. :sideways:

Thank you for your kind words! :) I think you’re actually kind of right about the getting insecure part. But normally I’m just really aware of myself because most men are telling me that I’m too intense. So I try to tone it down but then people will tell me I’m building a wall around me. Guess I need to let that go.

When Chiron sextiles the Venus/Jupiter in Scorpio, does this usually mean that I have the strength to work through trauma?
I want to learn way more about astrology so I find this very interesting!

Shanti

If that's your correct birth time, your ascendant squares your planets in scorpio. that may result in an intense outward expression.

Agree on that one.

In fact the ascendant (outer impression) is aspected heavily.

PL, VE;Node squaring asc.

Also SUN trine asc = strong personality appearance.
also Moon trine asc = Feelings expressed easily.

Somewhat simplified description here...:smile:

Shanti

Agree on that one.

In fact the ascendant (outer impression) is aspected heavily.

PL, VE, JU, Node is squaring asc.
Pluto gives much intensity...

Also SUN trine asc = strong personality appearance.
also Moon trine asc = Feelings expressed easily.

Somewhat simplified description here...:smile:

katydid

Thank you for your kind words! :) I think you’re actually kind of right about the getting insecure part. But normally I’m just really aware of myself because most men are telling me that I’m too intense. So I try to tone it down but then people will tell me I’m building a wall around me. Guess I need to let that go.

When Chiron sextiles the Venus/Jupiter in Scorpio, does this usually mean that I have the strength to work through trauma?
I want to learn way more about astrology so I find this very interesting!

YES, that is exactly what that sextile means. Venus/Jupiter in Scorpio gives you the emotional/physical/spiritual strength necessary to work through past trauma, some possibly 'sexually/emotionally' based traumatic memories.

Venus/Jupiter in Scorpio is transformative, healing rejuvenation in those areas.

rahu

Banned
Why do people (men) always say I have a really strong and intense energy around me?
hi ninamoon
the main reason that people sense an intense energy around you is because you have a stellium of venus/Jupiter/juno and nessus conjunct your north node with Sedna conjunct your south node .
the node is a primary psychic/emotional/karmic energy in ones chart. The node gives “magic” and strong aura. In your case your aura is greatly strength because the asteroid aura is square to your sun. so the energies people feel are correct as you psychic/aural energies are very strong.
With venus, the node gives a very enchanting and attractive presence and form .by itself this aspect shows that many are attracted to you. In addition this gives you strong intuitional/psychic abilities, you intuition about people are usually correct.
In addition Jupiter is conjunct to the node and venus. This adds to your magnetic attractive energy is even stronger. Jupiter gives you great intelligence. It shows yoy to be very magnanimous and far sighted. this is an aspect of respect and gives a energy of a teacher or authority figure,. This would indicate that you friends all respect your opinions and many friends come to you for advice as you are noted for being truthful and correct.
Your Sedna is conjunct your south node ,so you are a truth teller. You have always been drawn toi understanding things and have always searched for the truth.
Juno is also conjunct your node which ads to your intelligence and your feeling that you have a responsibility to help those near you. With Jupiter and juno conjunct the node, your family heritage is very important to you and this often shows a strong financial/social presence to your family/heritage. Though this may be qualified in your case as orcus is square to the stellium. This tends to be a dark and selfish influences which can show a family heritage in eclipse.
Nessus is conjunct to the node also which,in conjunction to the orcus square usually shows a difficult childhood marked by some type of emotional abusive conditions at the least. So though the Venus/Jupiter conjunction shows a loving and optimistic personality, you do have dark inner emotional issues that you likely hide from everyone. you might have repressed these severe emotional issues as you mercury/pluto midpoint is conjunct to the stellium. But you definitely have some “inner demons”.

You have eris opposed to your moon and this opposition is square to the Uranus/Neptune conjunction.
Eris/moon shows you to be a very passionate/sexual soul. But eris is particularly sexual instead of emotional, so the relationships based on sexual attraction maybe short term as no real emotional bonding takes place. That is not to say you are simply licentious as your venus/Jupiter/juno conjunction shows sincere and committed relationships are very important to you. Though, again with nessus conjunct these planets you may have a unconscious self-destructive mechanism in yourself when ti comes to consolidating a sincere and committed relationship

The Uranus/Neptune influence does increases the number of suitors that are drawn to you. These can be very exciting but many are impossibility intense and unfaithfulness is always a problem. This shows you attract many unusually, radical or sometimes strange people.