Why do I attract extremely intense men

Missaries26

Who either strongly hate me or love me?

24gltev.png

wan

Typically, people tend to attract those who are made up strongly in both the sign of the 7th house as well as any planet that resides in said house. Your 7th is in Scorpio, which means you naturally attract those with strong Scorpionic traits (if not literal scorpios). Furthermore, you have Scropio's planet Pluto also situated in this house, and this gives you an even stronger dose of Scorpio. Double the Scorpio, so to speak.

Last edited:

katydid

Pluto=Mars/Saturn

Your Mars/Saturn midpoint falls on top of your Pluto, in the 7th of relationships.

Mars/Saturn= Harmful or destructive energy

when afflicted by tense aspects----Concentrated energy, either expressed outwardly as violence, or inwardly, shown as harshness, bitterness or hardness.

So having that midpoint, which represents destructive energy, conjunct your 7th house Pluto, brings that kind of energy into your romantic relationships.

The elevate or transform that energy, you can use the highest levels of the 3 planets:

Mars/Saturn=Pluto ----The Intervening of Higher Power. :innocent:

Your Pluto trines Venus in Pisces and sextiles Neptune. So again, it speaks of surrender to the higher powers and understanding the cosmic cycles and how to be with someone who has compassion and depth.

You DO NOT have to keep trying to 'fix' jealous, angry bad boys.

Move on and UPGRADE. Find men who have overcome those issues. Men who run the rehab centers, not the men who are constantly in the rehab as patients.

You may need to surrender and acknowledge that you need help choosing positive men to partner up with. You have to choose men who have overcome their demons and transformed their lives. :sideways:

Last edited:

Jlynn

Premium Member
It's a Pluto thing in your 7th house and harsh aspects from other planets. How are your relationships with Pisces type individuals?

aquarius7000

Hi,

I agree with Wan. With Scorpio on your 7th house, you will naturally attract the Scorpio energy in that area of life. Mars is in a square to Pluto in the 7th house, that sort of intensifies that effect even more. There will be bullying involved, so you should be careful in your relationships that there is enough communication in order to not let feelings, especially hard feelings accumulate. Venus, the natural ruler of relationships, in your case is also in an aspect with Pluto in the 7th.

Btw, off topic, but I am just astrologically curious as to what your career is.

Missaries26

Pluto=Mars/Saturn

Your Mars/Saturn midpoint falls on top of your Pluto, in the 7th of relationships.

Mars/Saturn= Harmful or destructive energy

when afflicted by tense aspects----Concentrated energy, either expressed outwardly as violence, or inwardly, shown as harshness, bitterness or hardness.

So having that midpoint, which represents destructive energy, conjunct your 7th house Pluto, brings that kind of energy into your romantic relationships.

The elevate or transform that energy, you can use the highest levels of the 3 planets:

Mars/Saturn=Pluto ----The Intervening of Higher Power. :innocent:

Your Pluto trines Venus in Pisces and sextiles Neptune. So again, it speaks of surrender to the higher powers and understanding the cosmic cycles and how to be with someone who has compassion and depth.

You DO NOT have to keep trying to 'fix' jealous, angry bad boys.

Move on and UPGRADE. Find men who have overcome those issues. Men who run the rehab centers, not the men who are constantly in the rehab as patients.

You may need to surrender and acknowledge that you need help choosing positive men to partner up with. You have to choose men who have overcome their demons and transformed their lives. :sideways:

Where did i ever say I attract drug addicts? I said I attract intense men who either show a lot of hate for me or love
Nothing about druggies

Missaries26

Typically, people tend to attract those who are made up strongly in both the sign of the 7th house as well as any planet that resides in said house. Your 7th is in Scorpio, which means you naturally attract those with strong Scorpionic traits (if not literal scorpios). Furthermore, you have Scropio's planet Pluto also situated in this house, and this gives you an even stronger dose of Scorpio. Double the Scorpio, so to speak.

I actually get along with Scorpios but they men obsessively like to get reactions

Missaries26

It's a Pluto thing in your 7th house and harsh aspects from other planets. How are your relationships with Pisces type individuals?

Pisces men tend to give me the strongest reaction with a lot of anger, hate and so on
But they have days with they’re overly nice

Last edited:

Missaries26

Hi,

I agree with Wan. With Scorpio on your 7th house, you will naturally attract the Scorpio energy in that area of life. Mars is in a square to Pluto in the 7th house, that sort of intensifies that effect even more. There will be bullying involved, so you should be careful in your relationships that there is enough communication in order to not let feelings, especially hard feelings accumulate. Venus, the natural ruler of relationships, in your case is also in an aspect with Pluto in the 7th.

Btw, off topic, but I am just astrologically curious as to what your career is.

I will probably never have a long relationship because i would say most if not all the men i attract are crazy. Even the ones who seem composed at first later become crazy. If they’re not crazy and obsessive than they are some type of weird. I never tolerate it though

I been mostly in retail, but I’m a hospitality major. Kind of regretting it though. Was thinking of criminal justice
Do you see a certain career?

Last edited:

Shanti

Hi,

With Scorpio on your 7th house, you will naturally attract the Scorpio energy in that area of life. Mars is in a square to Pluto in the 7th house, that sort of intensifies that effect even more. There will be bullying involved, so you should be careful in your relationships that there is enough communication in order to not let feelings, especially hard feelings accumulate. Venus, the natural ruler of relationships, in your case is also in an aspect with Pluto in the 7th.

Yah...Nailed it there.
Mars pluto energies are among the most intense we have in astrology.
Takes skill to master.
I wonder about you managing your own sense of power and more darker energies ?
Repressing ? Being aware of it ? Channeling the power into useful means ?

As the 7th house is energies that we are inclined to project on other persons it might help to somewhat take back the projection, if you know what I mean, in that way the relationships might transform and being nicer ?

Missaries26

Yah...Nailed it there.
Mars pluto energies are among the most intense we have in astrology.
Takes skill to master.
I wonder about you managing your own sense of power and more darker energies ?
Repressing ? Being aware of it ? Channeling the power into useful means ?

As the 7th house is energies that we are inclined to project on other persons it might help to somewhat take back the projection, if you know what I mean, in that way the relationships might transform and being nicer ?

I’m not saying Every man is mean
I just attract intense men. Either really nice or really mean

katydid

Where did i ever say I attract drug addicts? I said I attract intense men who either show a lot of hate for me or love
Nothing about druggies

Intense men who 'show hatred for you' are very similar to men who drink or do drugs. It is about lower vibrations and lack of control.

aquarius7000

I will probably never have a long relationship because i would say most if not all the men i attract are crazy. Even the ones who seem composed at first later become crazy. If they’re not crazy and obsessive than they are some type of weird. I never tolerate it though

I been mostly in retail, but I’m a hospitality major. Kind of regretting it though. Was thinking of criminal justice
Do you see a certain career?
Since Saturn rules your MC and is placed in a sign it rules, Aquarius, anything connected to one of the government jobs is good. Criminal Justice would be one such area. Saturn also aspects Pluto and that is also a pointer in that direction.

Missaries26

Since Saturn rules your MC and is placed in a sign it rules, Aquarius, anything connected to one of the government jobs is good. Criminal Justice would be one such area. Saturn also aspects Pluto and that is also a pointer in that direction.

My MC is Capricorn though not Aquarius
Any other career options besides criminal justice?

rahu

Banned
hi Missaries26
you intense men because your mars/pluto midpoint is conjunct to your moon with the moon conjunct the node .

mars/pluto can be intense and aggressive.
your mars/Saturn midpoint is square to Pluto which reinforces the attraction of intense and sometimes obsessive men.

the love or hate dynamic comes because Uranus/node midpoint is conjunct to the moon which brings these sudden changes. also with your venus/pluto midpoint conjunct to Uranus and Neptune and square to the vertex, these love or hate vacillation can be very extreme

likely with your mars/vensu midpoint opposed to Jupiter, there is a strong impulse to have a serious relationship. which would also lead to a love /hate feeling in a rejected suitor.

you do have mercury square to the node which shows you are very intelligent ad this aspect can give psychic abilities. but often one over looks the psychic nature of your personality, thinking it is just logic that allows you to seem to know thing in advance.

in addition your Uranus is square to the vertex which subjects you to vivid and sometimes prophetic dreams.
as Neptune is square to the vertex also, you dream visions can sometimes continue into waking state or you may have waking visions.

rahu

Last edited:

Whoam1

Moon in Capricorn:
Restless, confrontational. Resists persuasion, authority, & conformity. Sharp, unconventional mind. Socially charming; not self-disclosing. Humor, prankish, outlandish. Sexually attractive; wild libido. Identifies with the fringe, “bad boy/girl” (but essentially wholesome). Dark, grotesque, shocking, disturbing style (loves dark occult images). Vulnerable to dark moods. Often severe childhoods or early loss.
Restless, confrontational, fiercely independent, resist authority, demands autonomy.
Thoughts are often unconventional, running against expectations.
Identification with the fringe (wilderness) of convention. “Bad boy/girl” (misbehaving) image (e.g., grown up juvenile delinquent) despite essential wholesomeness.
Sharp mind, capable intellect, active thinker.
Persuasive rhetoric, talented in lingual skills.
PROMETHEAN (Ea archetype). Often try to gift mankind with their own ideas and solutions. "Savior complex."
Sociable (charming); not self-disclosing. Wit, humor; prankish, unpredictable.
Sexually attractive. Extreme libido, steaming sexuality. Enjoys good opinion of friends & colleagues (feared or held in awe more often than disliked).
Artists (musicians) invoke the grotesque, outlandish, or shocking from the outskirts of convention. Want to DISTURB people.
Vulnerable to depression & gloom (dark moods).
Interest in deep, serious subjects.
Occult interests, especially with dark or grotesque imagery.
Difficulty giving vent to feelings in expressing their love. [?]
Resists persuasion and conformity. (Skeptical of those who "oversell.")
Lack of emotional understanding. (Bradley)
Discontent and escape (juvenilish). (Bradley)
Economy (in words and music). FRUGALITY. (Bradley)
Prohibitionistic - persistent - compensatory.' (Bradley)
Positive for political power, though often taken to the extreme of infamy or tragedy.
A few actual monsters and real-life demons (e.g., Manson, etc.).
Often severe childhoods or early loss of mother, troublesome upbringing.

Sun in Aries (it's exalted here):
Contradictory, contrary, oppositional, capricious. Seeks liberty, resists definition or limits. Practical, resourceful, active, impatient. Imperial, political, needs power. Poor empathy. Resents criticism. Vulnerable ego. Direct, bold with opinions. Romantically aggressive. Faithful, strong family sense.

Forget Pluto in Scorpio many people contest it ruling Scorpio some argue it ruled Aries if you look at it either way both your Sun and Moon rulership ends up in Aquarius.

Aquarius strong:
AQUARIUS IS scientific, analytic, inventive, pragmatic, non-dogmatic, unconventional, provocative, controversial. Broad interests. Ignores race, class, rank. Truthful, altruistic, helping. Haughty, unapologetic, but rarely pretentious.

Basically your chart is badass you are probably a badass and you will attract other badass people. In learning that Capricorn Aries and Scorpio are the most badass of the signs, you have two of them as your luminaries. I don't have any luminaries myself in that's signs, but I have an angular planet and another in Aries, Three planets one of them is exalted (Mars) and a node in Capricorn, and then 3 planets and Chiron in Scorpio. Scorpio is probably the most powerful sign in my chart but even Capricorn gives my Sun and Moon signs a run for their money.

Abby83

Him - Pluto 7th house, in scorpio, trine you, venus in pisces.

I think it's hard being an 11th house person in aspect to a 1st house person (the men in your life are in their own house - pluto in 7th). The person in their 1st house is so self absorbed they struggle being in a relationship and you being such a humanitarian kind person struggles with such an egocentric person.

Last edited:

Missaries26

hi Missaries26

you intense men because your mars/pluto midpoint is conjunct to your moon with the moon conjunct the node .

mars/pluto can be intense and aggressive.
your mars/Saturn midpoint is square to Pluto which reinforces the attraction of intense and sometimes obsessive men.

the love or hate dynamic comes because Uranus/node midpoint is conjunct to the moon which brings these sudden changes. also with your venus/pluto midpoint conjunct to Uranus and Neptune and square to the vertex, these love or hate vacillation can be very extreme

likely with your mars/vensu midpoint opposed to Jupiter, there is a strong impulse to have a serious relationship. which would also lead to a love /hate feeling in a rejected suitor.

you do have mercury square to the node which shows you are very intelligent ad this aspect can give psychic abilities. but often one over looks the psychic nature of your personality, thinking it is just logic that allows you to seem to know thing in advance.

in addition your Uranus is square to the vertex which subjects you to vivid and sometimes prophetic dreams.
as Neptune is square to the vertex also, you dream visions can sometimes continue into waking state or you may have waking visions.

rahu

That was great
Thank you