Mysterious cancer man. I desire him so much ! Help me know him better?

leo468

He's not very talkative but I can see it in his eyes he got desire for me too. In the past he said he wanted relationship with me but I was taken , so I cannot. We started meeting and talking again. I'm in burning desire for him and I always had it towards him. He's always calling me in the middle of the night when I'm asleep and he does other strange things too. I'm dying to know his real intentions to me and what our relationship will be. I need help because for now, he's too mysterious and I want someone to take a look at the chart to help me know him better... I think about him way too much and I think I'm becoming obsessed.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 42

rahu

Banned
the composite shows venus/sun opposed to Uranus so there is a intense sexual attraction but as mars is conjunct to chiron and opposed to Saturn and square to Neptune, this sexual liaison will go nowhere , he is too much a player and too much into himself for any thing to develop other that sex.

rahu

leo468

the composite shows venus/sun opposed to Uranus so there is a intense sexual attraction but as mars is conjunct to chiron and opposed to Saturn and square to Neptune, this sexual liaison will go nowhere , he is too much a player and too much into himself for any thing to develop other that sex.

rahu

Thank you ! But venus/sun is loving aspects won't it soft him a little?

leo468

Good news

We are together and he proposed to me , to be his fiancee

I really want more in depth synastry or composite reading because things may get serious

Please I need help ! I beg

katydid

Good news

We are together and he proposed to me , to be his fiancee

I really want more in depth synastry or composite reading because things may get serious

Please I need help ! I beg

After 3 weeks of dating he proposed? :pouty:

Aren't you a bit young to be engaged to someone you just met?

leo468

After 3 weeks of dating he proposed? :pouty:

Aren't you a bit young to be engaged to someone you just met?

I'm very excited. Everything is happening very fast and I need help to know what to expect if I decide the biggest step - to marry him. I know him for 3 years, I didn't met him just now. Yes I'm very young but if it's meant to be, I'll take the risk to do it.

katydid

You two have some nice synastry, like the 'almost ' Fire Grand Trine involving your Merc/Pluto trine to his Moon.

That is very exciting and makes a couple feel like they can talk deeply, emotionally about anything. It is very intimate and enthusiastic and optimistic energy.

And there is a Mystic Rectangle, which gives stability and support to the relationship. Again, it involves your Mercury and his Moon. So he feels that you really understand him.

But there is a big problem underlying that rectangle and grand trine. Instability and deceit may undermine this relationship.

Your Mercury has a natal opposition to Neptune, and it is also opposed to his Uranus.

That means to me, that you possibly see men through rose colored glasses. You see the best in people, and ignore any possible problems that may crop up?

The Mercury/Neptune opposition wants fairy tale romance---total love and devotion. :love:

But you may often choose the wrong partners and find disappointment instead?:sideways:

Which brings us to his Uranus opposing your Mercury, conjunct your Neptune. :sad:

I don't think he is very stable or trustworthy. I think he changes his mind quickly abut things. PLEASE, take your time and be cautious.

DO NOT lend him money or give him too much access to your life until you spend a longer time with him. :rightful:

You have Venus square Chiron, which is where you are vulnerable to be hurt by love. And his Pluto is right exactly on top of your Chiron, the wounded healer.

I really worry that he will not end up being who you want him to be....:sad:

Last edited:

katydid

I'm very excited. Everything is happening very fast and I need help to know what to expect if I decide the biggest step - to marry him. I know him for 3 years, I didn't met him just now. Yes I'm very young but if it's meant to be, I'll take the risk to do it.

You have known him for 3 years but have only begun dating him a few weeks ago.

Why is this potential marriage happening so quickly? What is the rush? :alien:

Have you spoken to his most recent girlfriends? I wish you would find out more about his relationship history. :whistling:

leo468

You two have some nice synastry, like the 'almost ' Fire Grand Trine involving your Merc/Pluto trine to his Moon.

That is very exciting and makes a couple feel like they can talk deeply, emotionally about anything. It is very intimate and enthusiastic and optimistic energy.

And there is a Mystic Rectangle, which gives stability and support to the relationship. Again, it involves your Mercury and his Moon. So he feels that you really understand him.

But there is a big problem underlying that rectangle and grand trine. Instability and deceit may undermine this relationship.

Your Mercury has a natal opposition to Neptune, and it is also opposed to his Uranus.

That means to me, that you possibly see men through rose colored glasses. You see the best in people, and ignore any possible problems that may crop up?

The Mercury/Neptune opposition wants fairy tale romance---total love and devotion. :love:

But you may often choose the wrong partners and find disappointment instead?:sideways:

Which brings us to his Uranus opposing your Mercury, conjunct your Neptune. :sad:

I don't think he is very stable or trustworthy. I think he changes his mind quickly abut things. PLEASE, take your time and be cautious.

DO NOT lend him money or give him too much access to your life until you spend a longer time with him. :rightful:

You have Venus square Chiron, which is where you are vulnerable to be hurt by love. And his Pluto is right exactly on top of your Chiron, the wounded healer.

I really worry that he will not end up being who you want him to be....:sad:

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH I'M VERY THANKFUL !!! Yes I understand him so good when he DECIDES to show his TRUE thoughts and emotions. I catch him lying to me couple times about absolutely stupid things.

The money thing is very true. When he takes money from someone he NEVER gives them back. Never. But it's surprising because he spends money for me. Thank you now I'm sure I won't give ever money to him :biggrin: :kissing: Also he is very lazy and he is drinking every time he got the chance. I started to see the negative qualities in him. But I want him.

What his pluto over my chiron means?

leo468

You have known him for 3 years but have only begun dating him a few weeks ago.

Why is this potential marriage happening so quickly? What is the rush? :alien:

Have you spoken to his most recent girlfriends? I wish you would find out more about his relationship history. :whistling:

I don't know. I guess it's his aries moon that wants the things to happen very fast. He wanted to be my boyfriend very fast, he said " I'm not giving you time to think I want you right now say yes ! " He wanted to be very fast intimate with me and now he want to marry me ! I don't know what to think anymore. He don't want to talk about his ex girlfriends he says he don't care about them. I wish to know more and I will ask around... :innocent:

katydid

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH I'M VERY THANKFUL !!! Yes I understand him so good when he DECIDES to show his TRUE thoughts and emotions. I catch him lying to me couple times about absolutely stupid things.

The money thing is very true. When he takes money from someone he NEVER gives them back. Never. But it's surprising because he spends money for me. Thank you now I'm sure I won't give ever money to him :biggrin: :kissing: Also he is very lazy and he is drinking every time he got the chance. I started to see the negative qualities in him. But I want him.

What his pluto over my chiron means?

Ok, let's make a list:

---He LIES to you about stupid things.

---He takes $ from people and never pays them back---Never

---He is lazy

---He drinks a lot

---BUT YOU WANT HIM? :crying:

NOOOOOOOOOO----do NOT marry this lazy, spendthrift liar. NEVER marry him.

Have a little fling, enjoy his sexiness. but DO NOT marry him.

If you let his Cancer/Aries self latch on to you, he will suck you dry. He will take take take. He is selfish. :pouty:

katydid

Chiron squares your Venus, in your natal chart.

google 'Chiron square Venus, natal' You will learn a lot about what you need to know about this relationship.

His Pluto sits right on top of your Chiron, which is where you are wounded. It is where you are most vulnerable.

Venus square Chiron/Pluto has to do with insecurities. It is uncertainty--body issues, fears, not feeling beautiful enough , lack of self confidence, etc.

Venus in Virgo can be very self critical. And very sensitive about one's femininity and attractiveness. Your Venus is squared by Chiron and Pluto, so you feel it deeply and emotionally and maybe obsessively at times. You may be anxious or even neurotic about little things that do not even matter.

So if someone gives you great feedback and attention, you may trust them because you crave that attention so much.

He has Pluto on your Chiron. So he can see where you are weakest and he can take advantage of you.

I AM WORRIED for you. :pouty:

leo468

Chiron squares your Venus, in your natal chart.

google 'Chiron square Venus, natal' You will learn a lot about what you need to know about this relationship.

His Pluto sits right on top of your Chiron, which is where you are wounded. It is where you are most vulnerable.

Venus square Chiron/Pluto has to do with insecurities. It is uncertainty--body issues, fears, not feeling beautiful enough , lack of self confidence, etc.

Venus in Virgo can be very self critical. And very sensitive about one's femininity and attractiveness. Your Venus is squared by Chiron and Pluto, so you feel it deeply and emotionally and maybe obsessively at times. You may be anxious or even neurotic about little things that do not even matter.

So if someone gives you great feedback and attention, you may trust them because you crave that attention so much.

He has Pluto on your Chiron. So he can see where you are weakest and he can take advantage of you.

I AM WORRIED for you. :pouty:

exactly. everything is true from the start to the end. i am very insecure and lack self confidence.

so... he is capable to hurt me. right? i should slow down.

by his chart, how can i gain his trust and how can i make him more mine? it doesn't give me peace

thank you very much. i am forever thankful.

katydid

exactly. everything is true from the start to the end. i am very insecure and lack self confidence.

so... he is capable to hurt me. right? i should slow down.

by his chart, how can i gain his trust and how can i make him more mine? it doesn't give me peace

thank you very much. i am forever thankful.

How can you gain his trust? I am not sure what you mean .

You want to make him more yours? Again, I do not understand what you mean by that.

I think your Mercury opposed Neptune is causing you to ask the wrong questions.
:wink:
I think you are wishing and hoping that you can change him and make him a caring, honest boyfriend.

As for trust---He already 'trusts' you. He trusts that you will do what he wants and do what he needs.

He wants you to take care of him, be there for him and make it possible for him to be lazy and do nothing but party. :sad:

He will never truly be yours. He is independent/selfish and looks out only for himself. His Cancer/Aries energy is self protective, self absorbed, self contained, self confident, and self oriented.

He may tell you all the right things, about how attracted he is to you, how perfect you are for him, how serious he is about you, how deeply he loves you...etc

But that is because it is exactly what you need to hear and he knows it. :alien:

Last edited:

leo468

How can you gain his trust? I am not sure what you mean .

You want to make him more yours? Again, I do not understand what you mean by that.

I think your Mercury opposed Neptune is causing you to ask the wrong questions.
:wink:
I think you are wishing and hoping that you can change him and make him a caring, honest boyfriend.

As for trust---He already 'trusts' you. He trusts that you will do what he wants and do what he needs.

He wants you to take care of him, be there for him and make it possible for him to be lazy and do nothing but party. :sad:

He will never truly be yours. He is independent/selfish and looks out only for himself. His Cancer/Aries energy is self protective, self absorbed, self contained, self confident, and self oriented.

He may tell you all the right things, about how attracted he is to you, how perfect you are for him, how serious he is about you, how deeply he loves you...etc

But that is because it is exactly what you need to hear and he knows it. :alien:

Well, you're right again. I ask the wrong questions. Yes I wish he was caring and honest but I know he's lying sometimes and I can't trust him 100%. And somehow I'm kinda rude towards him and I love to tease him. Is he ok with that? I don't really want to hurt him with my words.
Yesterday he was out to party all night and he was drinking all night. Calls me drunk and I hear him telling his friends " I talk with my wife ".
It was very difficult to find job because he's so lazy, today he lost his job. He wants me to take care of him.
But something worries me. Is he capable of cheating on me? He have venus conjunct mercury in his natal chart and I read somewhere it's cheating aspect. Plus I have cancer friends who are not faithful to their partners. I'm SURE he flirts with other girls but is he cheating? I started to think about it very much

Last edited:

katydid

You are very very young. You will save yourself a lot of pain and sorrow if you ditch this loser as fast as you can. :annoyed:

He is using you and he will be hard to get rid of, once he becomes even more dependent upon you.

He 'lost' his job because he didn't want to work. He wants you to take care of him. He is latching on to your Venus/Neptune opposition and hoping to take a long ride--at your expense.

He will exploit the insecurities seen in your Venus in Virgo and the Chiron/Pluto squares. He knows how to manipulate those fears and he knows how to say the right things to keep you hooked.:bandit:

leo468

You are very very young. You will save yourself a lot of pain and sorrow if you ditch this loser as fast as you can. :annoyed:

He is using you and he will be hard to get rid of, once he becomes even more dependent upon you.

He 'lost' his job because he didn't want to work. He wants you to take care of him. He is latching on to your Venus/Neptune opposition and hoping to take a long ride--at your expense.

He will exploit the insecurities seen in your Venus in Virgo and the Chiron/Pluto squares. He knows how to manipulate those fears and he knows how to say the right things to keep you hooked.:bandit:

Yes you're right, I love how right you are about everything. But can it be seen if he will cheat on me and is he unfaithful type? Also he's stalking me , recording every our phone call, filming me with his camera all the time. I saw he's manipulative will he use something against me?